Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Buy OSRS Gold

Sell OSRS Gold
Usa

[ABC2] USA's Tablets [All Tablets, Staffs, Lecterns] [Great Money Making and Magic]

Just out of curiosity USA, are you able to make the bot log out when it runs out of runes? Because if you run out of runes it will stay logged in and keep trying to make more tabs. This is a flaw that allows Jagex catches bots.

Support for logging out when out of supplies

also dismisses butler often 

Array

Support for logging out when out of supplies

also dismisses butler often 

Logging out, I can add I dont believe I had that when I first released (too much resources yo)

Dismissing of butler, is just a misclick in the client but ill look into alternatives.

Hey Usa, great job on the script. It runs great for the most part, I am just experiencing one issue mainly. My issue only occurs if I experience a dc where my character is logged out due to occasional temporary internet failure. However once the character logs back in, and im of course standing outside my house portal, the script basically breaks and just sits there. Is this due to the fact that my house is not located in Yanille (since I use tele methods) so it doesn't recognize the portal?

Thanks

**Edit**

Forgot to mention, this only occurs when the bot has made all of the teleports and disconnects while trying to tele back to cwars w/ RoD.

If there is a DC and the bot still has soft clay to make tabs in the inv, it re-enters the house and continues as normal.

Edited by rook718

Just bought the script and it's running decently. I'm having an issue that occurs once every two hours or so where the bot stops at the bank until I wave my mouse over it or click on the screen somewhere. I haven't tried running the bot with any other settings but it's when I'm using House teleport tablets to go to my POH and house glory teleports to get to the bank.

It freezes after it has withdrawn my runes and the inventory of soft clay, but before it "X"s out of the bank, it just stops.

ecI2X.png

So far i am loving this script <3 @Usa

The only thing i have a problem with is when talking to the butler when he has no more soft clay he will talk around the room and it will take a few seconds to find him if there is a fix to this please let me know i'm using the demon butler btw.

ecI2X.png

So far i am loving this script <3 @Usa

The only thing i have a problem with is when talking to the butler when he has no more soft clay he will talk around the room and it will take a few seconds to find him if there is a fix to this please let me know i'm using the demon butler btw.

Looking good!

Looking good!

I'm trying to use a servant, but it just keeps pulling the Bell-pull (I have the regular one, and am using a Demon butler). After the butler gets the soft clay from the bank, it asks for 26 more and then freezes because it asks for 26 clay but I only have 25 spaces in my inventory (no way to have 26 spaces).

i am making v-tabs with rune teleport and mounted glory. it is getting stuck at edgeville bank randomly. can NOT run for more than 20-30 minutes without getting stuck. it withdrawals everything and just sits there 

Im having the same issue occasionally.

i am making v-tabs with rune teleport and mounted glory. it is getting stuck at edgeville bank randomly. can NOT run for more than 20-30 minutes without getting stuck. it withdrawals everything and just sits there 

Im having the same issue occasionally.

What are your guys setups? GUI and Staff/Runes Equipped? Pictures help.

I can also be reached on Skype for quicker responses and more detailed reports.

V3.3 - 1/10/2015
- Updated servant method, chat interface and engaging the servant is much faster
- Changed opacity in paint
- Updated some of the methods to run faster
- Updated interfaces for using friend's house as those changed recently

What are your guys setups? GUI and Staff/Runes Equipped? Pictures help.

I can also be reached on Skype for quicker responses and more detailed reports.

tabmaker.png

(air staff equipped) this gets stuck at edge bank. I'm using duel ring method for now (and soon getting butler) - but i thought i would let you know

also, support for lava/mud staff would be great! free up the rune inventory slots for more clay 

tabmaker.png

(air staff equipped) this gets stuck at edge bank. I'm using duel ring method for now (and soon getting butler) - but i thought i would let you know

also, support for lava/mud staff would be great! free up the rune inventory slots for more clay 

Mud staff support exists, dont have lava added yet though. Im looking into your issue, thanks.