Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Buy OSRS Gold

Sell OSRS Gold
Usa

[ABC2] USA's Tablets [All Tablets, Staffs, Lecterns] [Great Money Making and Magic]

TO HOUSE: (Option?)

HOUSE LOCATION: (Location) rimmy
TO BANK: (Option?) duel ring
TABLET: (Option?) bone to peaches
USE FRIEND'S HOUSE: (True/False) false
USE SERVANT: (True/False) true
Issue(s) Experienced: (Information) it doesnt call for servent/use bell when runs out of material  noted materials are all in inventory
Picture: (Image)

• Like 1

Array

TO HOUSE: (Option?)

HOUSE LOCATION: (Location) rimmy

TO BANK: (Option?) duel ring

TABLET: (Option?) bone to peaches

USE FRIEND'S HOUSE: (True/False) false

USE SERVANT: (True/False) true

Issue(s) Experienced: (Information) it doesnt call for servent/use bell when runs out of material  noted materials are all in inventory

Picture: (Image)

Leave all your clay in bank, only items you need are coins and runes.

pmed @Usa

@drache, the ID I had for Bones to Peaches was actually Bones to Bananas.. which does reflect that value on the GE. I've updated it accordingly for the next release.

12/27/2015 - V7.4

- Loading / Saving added to GUI

- Multiple tabs on layout now

- Rimmington Phial added as an option

- Host mode added, current options are Idle in House may expand additional options in this tab

- Bug fix for Bones to Peaches profit calculation

- More efficient clicking of lecterns

- Added option for lectern selection, ALL .. or a specific lectern for houses with multiple lecterns 

07c77ddcfc.png

I used the trial before I bought it and thank gosh I did. It won't find my lectern. I have everything set up exactly the way you do in your house.

Is it visible on the minimap? It must be in the loaded game region for it to detect it.

It used to search for objects named "Lectern", now it is done by ID's ... see release update listed above @[email protected]

Is it visible on the minimap? It must be in the loaded game region for it to detect it.

It used to search for objects named "Lectern", now it is done by ID's ... see release update listed above @[email protected]

yeah, i have the study and the room with the glory. both the same way you put them. rotated the same way and everything. 

yeah, i have the study and the room with the glory. both the same way you put them. rotated the same way and everything. 

Are you running V7,4 that I uploaded minutes ago? What is the object ID of your lectern, what option are you selecting for "Lectern"

It runs now, but it randomly runs away from the lectern and runs back to it (in the middle of making tabs). One time it ran so the lectern wasn't on the minimap and just sat there until i moved it until the lectern could be seen on the minimap. I wanna buy this but it honestly isn't running flawlessly. 

That would imply using a servant, host just means your player will be idle

Yes, that's what I'm trying, but when I want it to just idle it just starts the script and instantly stops it again.

When I click the 'host' tab and click on host mode the 'Main' tab shows this, seems like it still tries to make tabs.

rU8NkNJ.png

It also missclicks a lot when using the castle wars banking method. When it tries to bank it clicks on the crates next to it.

Edited by donders

Yes, that's what I'm trying, but when I want it to just idle it just starts the script and instantly stops it again.

When I click the 'host' tab and click on host mode the 'Main' tab shows this, seems like it still tries to make tabs.

rU8NkNJ.png

It also missclicks a lot when using the castle wars banking method. When it tries to bank it clicks on the crates next to it.

If you check the remain idle tab in Hosting, it will sit in your house and re-enter if it logs out/leaves.

If you want to make tabs, you can choose the servant options.

If you start the script with just remain idle checked inside/outside of your house, what is the status? I've disabled Tablet and Lectern options as part of the check, although those items wont affect the idle option if it is checked.

It uses the Banking API, ABCL10 requires Banking.openBank() to be used, maybe report it as a client bug then if you notice issues. Misclicking may be a part of the ABCL function.

This is what happens when I use the host mode:

• [19:08:38] Login bot started.
  • [19:08:38] Login Bot: Login...
  • [19:08:50] Login bot succeeded.
  • [19:09:05] Mouse speed set to: 100
  • [19:09:05] at scripts.TabMaker.TabMaker.i(TabMaker.java:2153)
  • [19:09:05] at scripts.TabMaker.TabMaker.run(TabMaker.java:235)
  • [19:09:05] at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745)
  • [19:09:25] ------------------------------
  • [19:09:25] Thank you for using USA Tab Maker v7.6!
  • [19:09:25] Time: 00:00:20
  • [19:09:25] We made 0 Varrock Teleport tablets.
  • [19:09:25] Total profit: 0
  • [19:09:25] ------------------------------
  • [19:09:25] Script Ended: USA Tab Maker.

If you check the remain idle tab in Hosting, it will sit in your house and re-enter if it logs out/leaves.

If you want to make tabs, you can choose the servant options.

If you start the script with just remain idle checked inside/outside of your house, what is the status? I've disabled Tablet and Lectern options as part of the check, although those items wont affect the idle option if it is checked.

It uses the Banking API, ABCL10 requires Banking.openBank() to be used, maybe report it as a client bug then if you notice issues. Misclicking may be a part of the ABCL function.

The error above happens doesnt always happen, but it instantly stops the script since it still tries to make tabs even though I clicked on idling mode.

I'll report the client bug for banking, but it sometimes gets stuck for ~5 minutes at bank, eventually it will close the bank tab itself but this takes about 5 minutes.

1) it keeps randomly running too far away from the lectern to get back to it.

2) theres a banking glitch where it says it withdrew the clay but never closes the bank . 

1. Make sure you have your house set up as USA suggests in his first post. 

2. Move the clay to the top of the bank so it's visible immediately on opening the bank.

I have no idea if these suggestions will help you sort your issues, but I'd say they're worth a try.

1. Make sure you have your house set up as USA suggests in his first post. 

2. Move the clay to the top of the bank so it's visible immediately on opening the bank.

I have no idea if these suggestions will help you sort your issues, but I'd say they're worth a try.

everything is exactly the same and the clay are in the first spot 

For me it only happens at Edgeville bank as well, Castle Wars seems to be running alright.

@Usa, could you look into the banking issues?

Everything works great for me so far, just got it today but worked for 5 hours or so without fail, my only issue was with the hosting mode, didn't seem to work for me =/ it just stops the script as soon as I press start. For now im just using an afk script.