Usa

[ABC2] USA's Tab Maker [400K/HR+][ALL TABS/METHODS]

TO HOUSE: Tele Runes

TO BANK: Glory Mounted

TABLET: House Tablet

USE FRIEND'S HOUSE: False

USE SERVANT: False

Script won't start. When I fill in the GUI my character just stands there. The state in the paint says 'Starting'. If I try to start the script with my account logged in and the items in my inventory ready, the script immediately shuts down.

Debug:

• [18:09:55] Starting client.
  • [18:11:14] Downloading script 'USA Tab Maker'.
  • [18:11:20] Script Started: USA Tab Maker.
  • [18:11:23] Login bot started.
  • [18:11:23] Login Bot: Login...
  • [18:11:40] Login bot succeeded.
  • [18:11:40] Mouse speed set to: 137
  • [18:11:40] java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: Could not initialize class org.tribot.api2007.Skills$SKILLS
  • [18:11:40] at scripts.UsaTabMaker.run(UsaTabMaker.java:220)
  • [18:11:40] at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
  • [18:12:10] Script Ended: USA Tab Maker. 

@Usa

Interested in this. What are the ban rates and how flawless is the script? I have a servant so I wouldn't be banking (no chances of being reported) I know there is ALWAYS a risk to being banned while botting, but does anyone else use their main account to bot using this script?

This happends also in the last update, the bot keeps firing the butler (idk why) didnt even run complety for 2 hours.. :( please fix it, pmed you on skype about this no respond.

Clicked on the clock thing for about 6 hours, because it fired the servant..

runned it again after 30 minutes it fired servant again

Edited by jens4626

This happends also in the last update, the bot keeps firing the butler (idk why) didnt even run complety for 2 hours.. :( please fix it, pmed you on skype about this no respond.

Clicked on the clock thing for about 6 hours, because it fired the servant..

runned it again after 30 minutes it fired servant again

Second user who has reported this.. ill take a look, the code no-where is programmed to fire the butler. It clicks the appropriate menus as they appear, what could happen is as a result of your computer/client lagging it could click twice in the same vicinity of the fire menu, causing your player to fire the butler.

At the very minimum, ill add a failsafe to shutdown if you've fired your butler by mistake.

V2/8 - 9/8/2014

- Conditional (now longer) waits between menu's in the butler screen for accuracy

- If the butler does not return after 5 pulls on the bell, script will shutdown as a failsafe

V2.9

- Conditional sleep added to clickContinue as well

NOT flawless. Runs max 4 hours. It messes up when you have connection lost and re-log. It can not find its way to the portal again. It just keeps miss clicking. Also while having 15 soft clays in invetory it just waits 10 seconds for the butler without doing anything. Could be coded A LOT better. I also have USA merchanter and it works perfect. But this needs FIX. DO NOT BUY if you want to run it longer then 4 hours!

NOT flawless. Runs max 4 hours. It messes up when you have connection lost and re-log. It can not find its way to the portal again. It just keeps miss clicking. Also while having 15 soft clays in invetory it just waits 10 seconds for the butler without doing anything. Could be coded A LOT better. I also have USA merchanter and it works perfect. But this needs FIX. DO NOT BUY if you want to run it longer then 4 hours!

I wrote it in conditions that I experience, i.e. stable internet that doesn't disconnect me every 5 minutes. Assuming you're using butler, that could get very low rates and I wouldnt recommend that. (House glory / walking would be in your better interest)

As for idling while waiting for clay, it does this because by the time you click the lectern and begin making tablets again.. when the servant returns (a few seconds later after sending him) he will interrupt your process either in the tab select screen or while crafting tabs. You will have made 1, maybe 2 at most and it isn't something a normal player would do which is why I have it that way instead of you coming back to a banned account.

I am very interested in this, what would be the greatest profit per hour using this script?

To get that profit per hour, what stats do you need? I really want to get the stats needed and buy this script and your mercher to go with it! 

Max runtime 3-4 hours. Profit per hour 300-350k. Time for selling 1k tablets 1 hour with mercher. Total profit per hour 150-175k.

Max runtime 3-4 hours. Profit per hour 300-350k. Time for selling 1k tablets 1 hour with mercher. Total profit per hour 150-175k.

Thanks and when you say 3-4 does it log off after those 3-4 hours or just stand there clueless?

Also, what stats are needed for that profit for hour. I am also guessing the ban rate for this is pretty low since it is all in your house besides selling the tabs

Thanks and when you say 3-4 does it log off after those 3-4 hours or just stand there clueless?

Also, what stats are needed for that profit for hour. I am also guessing the ban rate for this is pretty low since it is all in your house besides selling the tabs

Script runs indefinitely, has failsafes for each method. I recommend using mounted glory and house tablets.

You would need the construction level for the appropriate lectern, and magic level for that tablet.

Selling tablets is easier than the user above reported, Zybez or merchanting in W1 sells them quick.

a35f7d72d6.png