Usa

[ABC2] USA's Tab Maker [400K/HR+][ALL TABS/METHODS]

Guest brettpenney

TO HOUSE: Walking (Yanille)

TO BANK: Walking (Yanille)
TABLET: Camelot
USE FRIEND'S HOUSE: (True/False)
USE SERVANT: (True/False)
Issue(s) Experienced:  No matter where I start the script, whether it be the bank, or in the house. It won't move after completing the first function.
It doesn't seem to want to walk, is basically what i'm saying here.
I start it in the bank > Get's the mats, bank tab remains open, no function past this point.
I start it in the house (with mats) > Creates tabs at lectern, walks out of house, stops moving.

Edited by brettpenney

TO HOUSE: (Option?) Using butler

TO BANK: (Option?) using butler
TABLET: (Option?) House
USE FRIEND'S HOUSE: (True/False)  False
USE SERVANT: (True/False) True
Issue(s) Experienced: (Information) It won't use the bell pull if the servant is out of the area, and it will stay on talking to butler when it really isn't and it wont fix that, it will just stand there.
Picture: (Image)

Issue(s) Experienced:  No matter where I start the script, whether it be the bank, or in the house. It won't move after completing the first function.

I start it in the bank > Get's the mats, bank tab remains open, no function past this point.

I start it in the house (with mats) > Creates tabs at lectern, walks out of house, stops moving.

Contact me on Skype please.

TO HOUSE: (Option?) Using butler

TO BANK: (Option?) using butler

TABLET: (Option?) House

USE FRIEND'S HOUSE: (True/False)  False

USE SERVANT: (True/False) True

Issue(s) Experienced: (Information) It won't use the bell pull if the servant is out of the area, and it will stay on talking to butler when it really isn't and it wont fix that, it will just stand there.

Picture: (Image)

An image would help, not sure I understand what position the script is in.. is it talking to the butler still? Or has the butler left the minimap?

The bell-pull needs to be in the room next to your lectern, i.e. always on the minimap.

Guest brettpenney

My issue was fixed, script is now running flawlessly!

TO HOUSE: Walking

TO BANK: Walking

TABLET: Ardougne

USE FRIEND'S HOUSE: False

USE SERVANT: True

Issue(s) Experienced: I have setup as above, i try to make the tabs , it does the bell pull and sends demon butler away but then does not do anything after that and just stands still

Could you contact me on Skype? I dont have the proper questing for ardougne tabs and I have some additional questions

@Usa

TO HOUSE: Tele Runes

TO BANK: Glory Mounted

TABLET: House Tablet

USE SERVANT: False

When it Banks at edge, it will withdraw all soft clay and will miss click to CLOSE BANK WINDOW, then it just sits there with the bank window open, but as i manualy close the bank window it will just run smooth again , this happens to me personal a times a hour or so, ... Maybe there can be a failsafe that it checks that window closed or something.

@Usa

TO HOUSE: Tele Runes

TO BANK: Glory Mounted

TABLET: House Tablet

USE SERVANT: False

When it Banks at edge, it will withdraw all soft clay and will miss click to CLOSE BANK WINDOW, then it just sits there with the bank window open, but as i manualy close the bank window it will just run smooth again , this happens to me personal a times a hour or so, ... Maybe there can be a failsafe that it checks that window closed or something.

If the bank screen is open, it will close it and only after it isn't open will it attempt to teleport or break tablets. 

6d2491f28c.png

It dosent close the bank screen thats what im saying... im getting like 750-800 tabs hr and then i come back later and see its at 500 or so a hr , this is due to getting stuck when it dosent click the bank window....... Status '' Found Soft Clay'' and it withdraws the clay but sits at bank still with bank window open....

ill have to try get a pic or video to show ..

Edited by o0stacey0o

Your conditional sleep should only after Banking.close returns true.

I found Banking.close returning false in certain cases while it still closed it causing it to multi-click. Your comment is right, I just had some issues with it that way.