Welcome to TRiBot Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Usa

[ABC2] USA's Tab Maker [400K/HR+][ALL TABS/METHODS]

687 posts in this topic

On 8/27/2016 at 9:12 AM, Trynabot said:

It's still "Call Servant" in house options, but it's on the bottom. The position is 565,412 to 717,434. You can access it from any account that's the issue I'm having right now. If you still need one lemme know @Usa

@Trynabot I lost my test account this evening unfortunately, I was going on to grab the interface change.

If anyone has an account please message me I can give you a coupon for 20% off your next purchase first come first serve to my inbox thanks!

Sorry for the double-post, but I had another question for you @Usa.

With the use of a servant, do you have intentions to implement a system where it would call the servant with like 5 clay left in your inventory so that you don't waste time waiting? I guess this would need to be around 5 left for butler and 3 left for demon butler?

Not a big deal, but it would improve your tabs/hr :)

9 hours ago, fish3814 said:

Sorry for the double-post, but I had another question for you @Usa.

With the use of a servant, do you have intentions to implement a system where it would call the servant with like 5 clay left in your inventory so that you don't waste time waiting? I guess this would need to be around 5 left for butler and 3 left for demon butler?

Not a big deal, but it would improve your tabs/hr :)

In the original versions that was the functionality however the efficiency over time was less than straight up making full inventories and sending the servant.

was really enjoying this until tabs went way down and soft clay went up over 40gp ea, anyways the script works flawless, Good Joob @Usa

Edited by Rohm
2 people like this

I have an issue with my tab makers occasionaly (once every few hours, and not allways). Once entering my hosts house they will walk to the corner of the garden map, right in the very corner, and just stand there stuck? I only notice this when leaving overnight. I also had one account run to al-kharid bank last night, another one too shanty pass and one was stuck around the cows near lumbridge castle with no items in its inventory and nothing equiped, which doesn't happend when you die becasue you keep 3 items so i'm completely confused as to what could of happened with that one. The other two accounts did have the right ammount of items still. Unfortunately I just fixed and re-set the bots this morning, next time I will take screenshots.

Any light on the matter would be apreciated.

Thanks

using rimmington phial it take 3x longer than a human and looks like the biggest bot of all time like walking all over the place it also doesnt support dust battle staff used it for 5 minutes surpirised i didnt get banned a good waste of 10$ almost as bad as ur agil script

@Usa I think the script broke during a recent game update, if you could pleaase take a look the i'm using a servant in house and the bot repeatedly clicks "run / walk" over and over. I have an account if you need one.

Thanks

1 person likes this

On 11/3/2016 at 2:02 PM, Yawodo said:

@Usa I think the script broke during a recent game update, if you could pleaase take a look the i'm using a servant in house and the bot repeatedly clicks "run / walk" over and over. I have an account if you need one.

Thanks

You are correct, the settings did change. I have resolved those and pushed an update, thanks for the info

1 person likes this

Hey Honnie @Usa

Whats the chance I might get a couple free days on my favorite tab maker since my unlimited auth was down most of last week :angel:

Its a shame how much Soft Clay went up. its about 200 Gp now with law runes being 215ea and house tabs being 620 each is a small profit now, I remember when soft clay was about 86 each and man oh man... This script is Flawless! problably the only one I trusted on my main that I ran over 5 hours in one day. Very good script.!

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead