Welcome to TRiBot Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Usa

[ABC2] USA's Tab Maker [400K/HR+][ALL TABS/METHODS]

687 posts in this topic

TO HOUSE: House Tablet

TO BANK: Mounted Glory
TABLET: Varrock Tablet
USE FRIEND'S HOUSE: True
USE SERVANT: Falso
Issue(s) Experienced: After making the tabs it clicks the glory, and stands in the edgeville teleport spot and still says rubbing glory and won't bank

TO HOUSE: House Tablet

TO BANK: Mounted Glory

TABLET: Varrock Tablet

USE FRIEND'S HOUSE: True

USE SERVANT: Falso

Issue(s) Experienced: After making the tabs it clicks the glory, and stands in the edgeville teleport spot and still says rubbing glory and won't bank

I believe I fixed that already, but ill test this to make sure.. thanks

TO HOUSE: Runes

TO BANK: Glory
TABLET: Varrock
USE FRIEND'S HOUSE: False
USE SERVANT:  False
Issue(s) Experienced: script deposits earth runes after first run so the script pauses at the bank looking for them unable to tele
Picture: (Image) none

TO HOUSE: teletab

TO BANK: glory
TABLET: camelot
USE FRIEND'S HOUSE: false
USE SERVANT: false
Issue(s) Experienced: When i select it to make camelot teleport tabs, it will just grab a house teleport and 27 soft clay and tele to house. It wont grab any law runes to make the camelot tabs. I have a staff of air equipped.
Picture: (Image)

It's like it doesnt even know to get out the law runes when camelot tabs are selected. i ran it with the laws in inv before hand and it did one trip really good and when it got back to the bank it banked the laws got 27 soft clay and teled back.

on the item list on the side of the paint, all it reads is "Camelot teleports: house tab, air staff, soft clay." no Law runes.

Edited by xJRS

Put on Script, half an hour later i was in lumbridge and had lost everything :L not sure how i died but yeah

Edit: just babysat the bot, turns out that it sometimes clicks on the guards outside yanille portal and doesn't run away from combat and just stands there. Thats how i died

Edited by llamanator_69

TO HOUSE: teletab

TO BANK: glory

TABLET: camelot

USE FRIEND'S HOUSE: false

USE SERVANT: false

Issue(s) Experienced: When i select it to make camelot teleport tabs, it will just grab a house teleport and 27 soft clay and tele to house. It wont grab any law runes to make the camelot tabs. I have a staff of air equipped.

Picture: (Image)

It's like it doesnt even know to get out the law runes when camelot tabs are selected. i ran it with the laws in inv before hand and it did one trip really good and when it got back to the bank it banked the laws got 27 soft clay and teled back.

on the item list on the side of the paint, all it reads is "Camelot teleports: house tab, air staff, soft clay." no Law runes.

That is odd, I'll look into it thanks.

This problem is still occurring, just tried again 

Ok ill check it out.

@Usa with my last issue where it would bank to law runes before taking another trip while making camelot tabs. Since it did one trip real well when i manually put the laws into my inv and then it banked them after, i thought i would try the servant. so i went to make two beds and make a bell pull and when im at the house and start it using the servant option before doing anything it will just drop the law runes and try to make the camelot tabs.

why does it bank my earth rune when making falador tabs and using teleport to house with runes?

Rewrote the entire portion that determines required runes, looks to be running ok.. using air staff / house teleport / camelot tabs and it's working great.

V2.4 - 8/12/2014
- Updated model clicking, very accurate now (glory, lectern, bell)
- All configurations of runes/staff/tabs should be correct now in withdrawing the correct items required
- Screen model clicking for speed added to mounted glory
- Screen walking to bank now for increased efficiency/speed

- Faster bank opening

- Will no longer drop any items related to making tablets (coins, runes, all tabs, etc.)

@Usa it's working much better now, now when im running camelot tabs using glory to get back to edgeville, everytime it clicks the same path, which is very botlike and kind of makes me uneasy about getting banned. it always missclicks right next to my amulet of glory as well then has to reclick to go to edgeville. while in edgeville it always clicks next to the table in the bank and runs to it then from there it runs to the bank, never fails to click next to the table in the same tile everytime. i was wondering if it could just go strait to the bank or atleast run to the tile next to the bank before banking not to the table and stand there for a second every time?

@Usa it's working much better now, now when im running camelot tabs using glory to get back to edgeville, everytime it clicks the same path, which is very botlike and kind of makes me uneasy about getting banned. it always missclicks right next to my amulet of glory as well then has to reclick to go to edgeville. while in edgeville it always clicks next to the table in the bank and runs to it then from there it runs to the bank, never fails to click next to the table in the same tile everytime. i was wondering if it could just go strait to the bank or atleast run to the tile next to the bank before banking not to the table and stand there for a second every time?

I see what you're saying. I've reverted back to minimap walking but randomized the tile it is going to travel to.

Edit: Live, same version #.

@Usa awesome the banking is alot better! i watched it do 100 cammy tabs and profits have increased about 10-20k an hour, only other problem i see is while using the mounted glory in the next room which is in clicking range of my lecturn the bot wont have to move the character anywhere on the minimap to go to it but it still missclicks right beside the mounted glory, making my character stand right in front of it, then having to click it again to finally teleport me to edge. it's not a really big problem just does that everytime and i was wondering if there is a way to click it on the first time?

@Usa i did an hour of teleing to house and glory back to bank and that worked pretty well besides the fact that it takes more than one time to click the glory to go to edgeville faster. so i decided to try the servant method i have the butler. a few things can be improved to make it more efficient. when sending the bulter off to get more soft clay it will wait for soft clay to be delivered rather than starting to make the tele tabs after sending him off, so if i have 2 inv spaces open and the rest soft clay , and the bulter is going back to get 20 more soft clay it will wait for those 2 then it will make them once the inv is full, which slows down the process. one other thing idk what happend but the bot actually fired my butler and was standing at the bell pulling it for about 5 minutes strait because he was fired.

Even if it tries to make tablets while the inventory is not full of soft clay, when he returns it will stop the process and you will have only made 1 tab or been interrupted at the tab making menu. I found the way that I have it currently as the most efficient and how an actual player would do it.

@Usa and you're right about the demon butler, but i had the butler so it was a little bit slower. but i see where you're coming from with the demon butler being faster!

I think you're going to get 1000 post count on this thread if you don't slow down. Try the edit button :)

The highest tab count progress report will go in the first post, good luck!

1 person likes this

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead