Welcome to TRiBot Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
asher roth

Epi 2a3a

3 posts in this topic

About to combine Epi 2A3A with some fat burners and testosterone pills. I'm in the military so this is the closest I can get to steroids. Prohormones are actually illegal in the military so I'm running a risk but only doing this for a cycle. Let me know any tips or anything if you ran this before.

What I'll be using during the cycle:

Blood pressure control, liver function, prostate support

Joint Guard

Multi Vitamin

Fish Oil

BCAA'S

Fat burner (MM120)

Epi 2A3A

What I'll be using post cycle:

Mass Machine Nutrition MM90 (test pills)

Post Cycle 3x (Estrogen balance)

Joint Guard

Multi Vitamin

Fish Oil

BCAA'S

Blood pressure control, liver function, prostate support

Spoiler is what Epi 2A3A is.

What kind of results can I expect when using Epi 2a3a by Vital Labs?

User's are reporting:

-Lean Mass Increases

-Increases in Strength

-Increases in Libido

-Decreases in Body Fat

-Decreases in Water Retention

-Reduced Estrogen

-Increased Muscle Hardness

-Increases in Vascularity

What makes Epi 2a3a by Vital Labs so "Popular?"

Epi 2a3a is the most potent, strongest, and purest Epistane product on the market, but Epi 2a3a’s trump card boils down to one thing… effectiveness!!!

One of the reasons for Epi 2a3a’s popularity is its versatility. It can be used in any cycle and can help you achieve almost any goal. If you are looking to cut, just make sure you are at a calorie deficit and watch yourself get shredded. If you are looking to add on lean muscle, make sure your diet is clean and that you are consuming more than you burn, and witness a transformation!

Don't take our word for it, check out the 100+ reviews!

What are the ingredients of Epi 2a3a?

Epistane - Epistane is derived from Dihydrotestosterone (DHT) and is an anti-estrogenic dry compound. A lot of excess fat is due to excess estrogen, Epistane will actually decrease estrogen through aromatase inhibition, which means Epistane prohormones are fantastic cutters!

On the other side of the coin, Epistane will bind to your androgen receptors which leads to changes in your muscle cell’s function. These changes result in increases in your muscle’s potential for growth and repair. Epistane will allow you to push beyond your genetic potential!

Can I stack Epi 2a3a with other Prohormones?

Yes you can! Stacking should only be done by experienced prohormone user's who have done at least one cycle in the past 6 months.

If your goal is to increase strength while leaning out and hardening your muscles stack Epi 2a3a with Halo-V by Vital Labs.

If your goal is to bulk up, you will want to stack Epi 2a3a with Powerdrol 10 by Vital Labs.

For extra dry lean gains and water shedding you can stack Stano-Shred by Vital Labs with Epi 2a3a.

Suggestions for use of Epi 2a3a:

Most users will run Epi 2A3A for 1-6 weeks starting with a 10-20 mg dosage for the first 2 days. The remainder of the cycle varies depending on desired results. Some users will ramp their cycle up week by week starting by taking 10-20 mg for the first week and increasing daily intake by an additional 10mg each week for 4 weeks ending at 40 mg daily. We suggest that for your last few days/week that you taper your dosage back down to 20 mg.

Epi 2a3a is one of the mildest methylated prohormones, but that is no reason to overlook taking an on cycle support. Consider the fact that most people tend to run Epistane at a dosage amount much higher than the recommended amount, therefore, proper support is even more essential. Your best value option is going to be Protex by Vital Labs.

Due to the fact that Epi 2a3a is a dry gainer and a cutter, a common side effect during cycle is dry joints. Your body will be shedding water like crazy! Drink a minimum of a gallon of water a day, and take a joint supplement so you don't get achy joints from them drying out. Joint and Tissue by Myogenix is your best option for this.

Aside from dry joints, the only real side effect is "Rebound Gyno," but if this occurs it is after the prohormone cycle. This means that your body has experienced a very high suppression from estrogen that when your body is off the prohormone it produces an excessive amount of estrogen to compensate, thus leading to estrogen related side effects like Gynecomastia. This is an uncommon side effect, but when it does occur it is typically due to user's running it at an extremely high dosage (50 mg+ per day). To help combat this, it is suggested that you use Post Cycle 3X by Vital Labs for your PCT as it has Indol-3-carbinol, which helps convert bad estrogen to good estrogen.

I've been bulking lately and I want solid abs back. So I'll be dropping 10-12% body fat in a month.

Questions: Can I use the fat burner post cycle of EPI? Or does that need to cycle aswell?

Edited by asher roth

Just wear a fighter torso. It makes you look pretty muscular.

Are steroids kinda like botting strength IRL?

Just wear a fighter torso. It makes you look pretty muscular.

Are steroids kinda like botting strength IRL?

It's definitely a short cut. I've never used them but I would assume they're botting IRL with strength potions.

& getting banned irl would be getting gyno (steroid man tits)

Edited by asher roth