• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Buy OSRS Gold

Sell OSRS Gold
Mute

[$5.99][ABCL 10] Mute's Chinner [Ape Atoll][JavaFX]

Array

How long do you think is best to bot for? I was thinking of doing like 4 hours a day

4 hours per day is safe.

Still many things wrong with this bot.

-Will get stuck at ladder and won't move

-Will get stuck randomly and click protect melee on and off.

-Will randomly stand still and will never move again.

Fill out a bug report or don't post.

it now clicks the ladder for me ( finally..)

now it gets to the monkeys, having only about half hp.  It eats the shark, then instantly teleports

so i decided , "hmmm, maybe ill bring more sharks"  I now bring 4 sharks. It eats 1 shark at half hp. Then teleports still.

Nothing but problems with this script. Boughten it 3 times now. Hoping maybe an update to fix this happened. Please can you answer my messages on skype so we can resolve this.

it now clicks the ladder for me ( finally..)

now it gets to the monkeys, having only about half hp.  It eats the shark, then instantly teleports

so i decided , "hmmm, maybe ill bring more sharks"  I now bring 4 sharks. It eats 1 shark at half hp. Then teleports still.

Nothing but problems with this script. Boughten it 3 times now. Hoping maybe an update to fix this happened. Please can you answer my messages on skype so we can resolve this.

I haven't gotten any messages on skype. Please tell me your skype name, and I'll help you today.

Working fine for me and everyone else.

Edited by Mute

I just bought the script and started it on camelot bank, while its running to skeletons, the walking is very botlike, keeps clicking almost every second on the minimap. Will edit this post when the script will run for longer.

E#1: Timer between clicks when trying to get to correct spot should be bit longer, the script keeps clicking multiple times over the same spot and then misclicks off the correct spot and cycle starts again. It will correct itself after some time.

Edited by Rsbotter

Hi all, is this script still working? if so ill purchase straight away!

Also whats the amount of time per day that this script should run?

also is it possible to add antidotes rather than anti poisens? as that way you can take more pots? a trip and last longer

@Mute

Edited by talipen

Hi all, is this script still working? if so ill purchase straight away!

Also whats the amount of time per day that this script should run?

also is it possible to add antidotes rather than anti poisens? as that way you can take more pots? a trip and last longer

@Mute

Yes this script is still working.

I would run it a max of 8 hours / day. I don't know what antidotes are, but if they're a different form of antipoison I'll consider adding them in the future.

@Mute , thats great ! will purchase, and antidotes are just better than anti poisens, they last for 12minutes a sip. Meaning you only need to take one antidote and 1 stamina pot 2 range pots 1 shark and the rest ppots and 1 tab.

Can you give me the best inventory set up for doing this (chinning) also what gear? As don't want to risk taking my void? So can you give me a setup of inventory and gear please 

If you're having an issue with my script, fill out a bug report and PM it to me. Don't rant on my thread, it's not going to help you get your issue(s) dealt with faster. I'm currently on vacation and get back tomorrow night. I will be on my support skype tomorrow night as well, so please add me.

@ihelp

Stop posting on my thread. And read my PM. You've also received an infraction.

Edited by Mute

What is your issue?: It keeps enabling prayers, disabling and enabling them until you die.
What happened exactly?: I test it several times to get an exact bug, and died 3 times. When the bot is in the monkey madness cave, going to the spot sometimes it gets stuck in the status enabling prayers. And if the spot is already taken it starts to mess up, reaching futher and again getting stuck at enabling prayers status, this happens when hopping worlds is on and also off.
What task were you on?: Going to the spot at the tunnel.

What was the status on the paint?: Enabling prayers.

I don't have the clipboards, since i got mad 3 times and closed the client. Not trying to flame the bot although i wouldn't recommend it at the moment, I hope this helps. 

What is your issue?: It keeps enabling prayers, disabling and enabling them until you die.

What happened exactly?: I test it several times to get an exact bug, and died 3 times. When the bot is in the monkey madness cave, going to the spot sometimes it gets stuck in the status enabling prayers. And if the spot is already taken it starts to mess up, reaching futher and again getting stuck at enabling prayers status, this happens when hopping worlds is on and also off.

I don't have the clipboards, since i got mad 3 times and closed the client. Not trying to flame the bot although i wouldn't recommend it at the moment, I hope this helps. 

Restart your client and try it again, can you add me on skype please so I can see what's going on?

Unfortunately getting the same outcome. Also, Mute, i've added you on skype, but it seems we are never on at the same time. What times are you actively on skype?