Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Buy OSRS Gold

Sell OSRS Gold
Mute

[$5.99][ABCL 10] Mute's Chinner [Ape Atoll][JavaFX]

Not trying to be a dick, but is this script worth of buying? I see there are alot of arguments about it.

What im trying ask here is, Does it run (perfectly) Or do you still need to Babysit it 24/7? I know babysitting is recommended but i hope you guys know what i mean.

I don't personally use it myself, but in the time I have, I've experienced no issues. If you buy it and encounter an issue I will fix it as fast as possible assuming you show me what's wrong via screen share. Thanks.

Array

Bought this script last month ( didn't use once because it would just freeze my laptop )   

Finally got a new pc so i decided to give this bot a shot ( Instantly freezes my computer again )

:s  i've downloaded the right java and everything. Can't afford to lose another $10.00

Bought this script last month ( didn't use once because it would just freeze my laptop )   

Finally got a new pc so i decided to give this bot a shot ( Instantly freezes my computer again )

:s  i've downloaded the right java and everything. Can't afford to lose another $10.00

Watch the gif on the main page, and make sure you're selecting java 8 on startup. If you are, check your tribot firewall for denied connections.

Basically, does anybody have suggestions is this script worth of buying?

It worked for the most part that I used it. (Otherwise, contact Mute via skype and he'll fix it asap)

Advice I'd have is stocking up on a lot of prayer pots and chins/anti poison.

Have everything you want to use to get to the level you want asap since this script is on a 1 month plan.

You will need a lot of cash. (One trip will cost you about 1.3m - 20 ppots 1500 red chins)

I found myself running out of supplies fast and I could not keep up buying more due to how expensive ppots and red chins are.

Great exp but very expensive. Have the items you need ready to get the range level you want before buying.

Edited by udidoo

Script will click on spikes on the floor and when it starts taking repetitive damage and just tries to tank with sharks instead of moving off the trap.

Next time you're reporting a bug, read the OP and fill out the format and PM it to me.

Used this for 2 hours babysitting. Banned the next day. GF 200m

Had you used any other scripts in the past month on that account?

Regardless, you botted and took the risk. Never risk an account you're not willing to lose.

Also, all ban discussion belongs on the official banned thread in the general section, thanks.

• Like 1

Is this working/reliable? I havent botted my main in a few months since I got a 2 week ban, but I'd ike to use this for 90-99 range. I used this script like 6 months ago and got 70-99 in a week on my pure without ban or trouble but I feel like they've cracked down since then.

tldr: Is it safe and still working well?

Is this working/reliable? I havent botted my main in a few months since I got a 2 week ban, but I'd ike to use this for 90-99 range. I used this script like 6 months ago and got 70-99 in a week on my pure without ban or trouble but I feel like they've cracked down since then.

This script didn't exist 6 months ago lol.

http://download.mutesscripts.com/statistics/chinner/#

I'm not sure what happened with tcuhustle.

But, I used this for a couple of days and I got generally what I wanted, no ban.

This was back about 3 weeks ago or so.

I think you'll be okay using this.

Any issues, just contact Mute on skype and he'll get to it asap :)

This script didn't exist 6 months ago lol.

http://download.mutesscripts.com/statistics/chinner/#

My bad it was probably ftwchinner when he was supporting it

Do you think I'd be safe using 24.7 for 90-99 range with breaks? Or should i just do like 12 hours on and off

Edited by Jesse On Ice

My bad it was probably ftwchinner when he was supporting it

Do you think I'd be safe using 24.7 for 90-99 range with breaks? Or should i just do like 12 hours on and off

Definitely would not go 24/7. 12 hours might even be a risk. Just bot moderately.

@Mute Its running good for me atm. But it seems that it takes kind of long to reach the chinning spot. It sleeps like 20 seconds at the grand tree door. Also, could you make it support the lower range prayers? 

EDIT:

A big bug happened. Bot was just standing there for 1 hour drinking all my prayer potions without chinning at this spot.

MtqSjG9.png

Client debug:

• [17:12:39] Starting client.
  • [19:37:23] Downloading script 'Mute's Chinner'.
  • [19:37:29] Script Started: Mute's Chinner.
  • [19:37:42] Disabled all randoms.
  • [19:54:01] Detected freezing, restarting walkPath...
  • [19:54:08] Enabled random solver: COMBATRANDOM.
  • [20:04:33] Detected freezing, restarting walkPath...
  • [20:04:34] Enabled random solver: COMBATRANDOM.
  • [20:15:00] Enabled random solver: COMBATRANDOM.
  • [20:26:55] Your character has not moved in two minutes, please wait while the script thread is restarted.
  • [20:28:56] Your character has not moved in two minutes, please wait while the script thread is restarted.
  • [20:30:57] Your character has not moved in two minutes, please wait while the script thread is restarted.
  • [20:32:58] Your character has not moved in two minutes, please wait while the script thread is restarted.
  • [20:34:58] Your character has not moved in two minutes, please wait while the script thread is restarted.
  • [20:36:59] Your character has not moved in two minutes, please wait while the script thread is restarted.
  • [20:38:59] Your character has not moved in two minutes, please wait while the script thread is restarted.
  • [20:41:00] Your character has not moved in two minutes, please wait while the script thread is restarted.
  • [20:43:00] Your character has not moved in two minutes, please wait while the script thread is restarted.
  • [20:45:01] Your character has not moved in two minutes, please wait while the script thread is restarted.
  • [20:47:02] Your character has not moved in two minutes, please wait while the script thread is restarted.
  • [20:49:02] Your character has not moved in two minutes, please wait while the script thread is restarted.
  • [20:51:03] Your character has not moved in two minutes, please wait while the script thread is restarted.
  • [20:53:03] Your character has not moved in two minutes, please wait while the script thread is restarted.
  • [20:55:04] Your character has not moved in two minutes, please wait while the script thread is restarted.
  • [20:57:04] Your character has not moved in two minutes, please wait while the script thread is restarted.
  • [20:59:05] Your character has not moved in two minutes, please wait while the script thread is restarted.
  • [21:01:06] Your character has not moved in two minutes, please wait while the script thread is restarted.
  • [21:03:06] Your character has not moved in two minutes, please wait while the script thread is restarted.
  • [21:05:07] Your character has not moved in two minutes, please wait while the script thread is restarted.
  • [21:07:07] Your character has not moved in two minutes, please wait while the script thread is restarted.
  • [21:09:08] Your character has not moved in two minutes, please wait while the script thread is restarted.
  • [21:11:09] Your character has not moved in two minutes, please wait while the script thread is restarted.
  • [21:13:09] Your character has not moved in two minutes, please wait while the script thread is restarted.
  • [21:15:10] Your character has not moved in two minutes, please wait while the script thread is restarted.
  • [21:17:10] Your character has not moved in two minutes, please wait while the script thread is restarted.
  • [21:19:11] Your character has not moved in two minutes, please wait while the script thread is restarted.
  • [21:21:12] Script Ended: Mute's Chinner.

I manually ended the script

Edited by ung1v3npur3

Contact me on skype if it reoccurs.

wondering if I could run it without greegree on a low level pure ? really interested in buying this script.

Without a greegree? I think it would be fine, you would just have to have prayer potions, and there would be a higher change of you dying, though.

Contact me on skype if it reoccurs.

Without a greegree? I think it would be fine, you would just have to have prayer potions, and there would be a higher change of you dying, though.

alright g oing to get that gree gree then buying the script hopefully can start botting today, is 60-65 ranged too low to start or can i get at least 100k/hr with these statS?

alright g oing to get that gree gree then buying the script hopefully can start botting today, is 60-65 ranged too low to start or can i get at least 100k/hr with these statS?

I would really wait until you get at least 80 range, otherwise you'll be paying way too much for too little exp compared to what you can be getting.

But it's up to you. I suppose you can get around that much an hr, maybe.

I would really wait until you get at least 80 range, otherwise you'll be paying way too much for too little exp compared to what you can be getting.

But it's up to you. I suppose you can get around that much an hr, maybe.

money ain't really a problem, made 1b+ using assume's staker ;)