Welcome to TRiBot Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
daxmagex

[Tutorial] daxFighter AIO GUI

27 posts in this topic

I've been getting some replies and PMs asking for a guide on how to use the daxFighter AIO GUI so here it is. I've spent my last week rewriting the GUI, making it more user friendly. New features are explained briefly on the official thread. If you want me to add in more information about a specific part, just post here/pm me.

GUIDE

Inputting Fighter Settings:

NPC ID Search to find nearby enemies. Add them to the Target List with the button below it. Fight radius prevents the bot from wandering too far.

Cf7yseV.gif

Settings Tab:

I've simplified everything to make prediction a 1 click setup. Just click it, and adjust the delay before moving on to the next target. Bot will adjust to the default camera to get the best viewing angle. Loot ammo option works regardless if you're ranging or not. Bot will loot depending on the ammo you have currently equipped. When safespotting, you will need to set a tile the same way you do when setting up the fight location. 

wrpPnuK.gif

Using Break Handler: Similar to break handler for Client except more compatible with daxFighter. If banking is enabled, it will go to bank before starting break. Every x minutes +- y minutes, it will sleep for k minutes +- j minutes.

Mf0RtDT.gif

Loot Tab:

Insert Item IDs here. Use the search function on the "Other" tab to add items conveniently.

vHOVa4v.gif

Banking:

Choose your food and amount to withdraw. Make sure you check "Use Banking" or bot will ignore all these settings. If using presets, remember to check "Use Presets". If webwalking, you can use the "Use teleport" option.

cYYdCbU.gif

Edited by daxmagex
1 person likes this

Is this really the proper place for your script tutorial? Could you not just add it to the original post in your thread?

1 person likes this

Is this really the proper place for your script tutorial? Could you not just add it to the original post in your thread?

Thought it would be most suitable section. Didn't want to put this chunk of text in the official thread. 

This is honestly one of the best GUI's I have ever seen, I would really like to see you as a official scripter.

Used the script before and I like it a lot. Worked well for the period I've used it. I like the new GUI a lot!

This is honestly one of the best GUI's I have ever seen, I would really like to see you as a official scripter.

Thanks! Still have a lot to improve on before that happens.

Used the script before and I like it a lot. Worked well for the period I've used it. I like the new GUI a lot!

Glad to hear  :shy: Script should be a lot more stable now.

I want to use this bot at fally guards but dont know what the clue scroll id is so i can loot it? help please

I want to use this bot at fally guards but dont know what the clue scroll id is so i can loot it? help please

Check out the search feature and type clue scroll. If you don't know the id, just add them all.

EDIT: Fally guards drop medium scroll

Edited by daxmagex

Been using it! seems epic! 

Only problem is it doesn't seem to bury bones? it picks them up but then freezes.

It also won't open the doors or answer the questions in the stronghold of security(this is where he doesn't bury bones)

Greate scipt !

could u not just make a option that says if u want to pick up clues or not. much easier instead of adding them all

woud be even better to add a option that says how many of this monster you wanna kill.

Edited by Opt1cGl0sh

hi bro, it eats till full hp? amnyway you can set the eating at 10 hp or 12hp?

Script eats at a value defined by antiban compliance.

hi man, it banks the brass key in the bank and doesnt withdraw the food properly gets stuck lol

Did you set it to withdraw brass key?

my dude, it keeps withdrawing and then puting the trouts back in the bank?? any ideas

make sure your withdraw list is exactly everything you need

Also make sure you don't have any blank spaces. (Ex: Pressing "Add" when nothing is in the withdraw text field.)

I recently started using this script, and it worked for a day. Using it overnight, however, resulted in somehow logging out through the process and ending up disabling the ability to use the script correctly, or any other script for that matter. Anyone know what's going on? To be more precise, when I load the script, it can't pin point where I am in RS, detect any NPCs in the area, or even start.