Welcome to TRiBot Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

TRiLeZ

TRiBot Release 9.200_0

62 posts in this topic

not sure if it was addressed but still not taking breaks even though it is set to break.  I will retry making my break times but this is a huge problem.  also not sure where I could get info to help with this bug at all please pm me and let me know.

Was testing out the new WorldHopping class and it hopped straight into a PvP world.

Can you please change it to log into only safe worlds?

Trilez, AMAZING RELEASE! There are a few major flaws though. Webwalking works fine for me, just not when I use masterwalker, not sure why although it does glitch up near falador at times. Randoms are failing to solve at some points, i'm not sure if it's detecting them. Tested the breakhandler, indeed it is having no effect and the script is not taking a break what-so-ever, not that this matters to me as I handle my own breaks, but still giant bug. And then all the other bugs people have been reporting. Great release, but some horrible bugs also came with it :(

@TRiLeZ

Maybe if this actually helps I'll get back into botting.... Until then, still waiting and seeing.

1 person likes this

Is there any way to disable artificially intelligent anti-ban? Just curious if there is a setting to disable it so I can continue to use the script I had made for me to do randoms when I'm to lazy to whilst playing :).

Anyone else is having problems with the client? I'm running 3 bots per client and the script is pausing . This happens when the inventory is full from fishing and affects all 3 bots .Once i manually resume it they all start again.

Edited by fixpix

Is there any way to disable artificially intelligent anti-ban? Just curious if there is a setting to disable it so I can continue to use the script I had made for me to do randoms when I'm to lazy to whilst playing :).

How about adding an account switcher :)? (so we can bot for 2 hrs then switch accounts and bot another account)

@TRiLeZ

I agree, great idea!

Can I recommend that the bot NOT check the music tab? I don't know anybody who actually uses the music actively. 

1 person likes this

Accounts log out when they receive a random @TRiLeZ don't know if youre aware of this but happened me the past 2 days constantly can't bot normally for a hour and it logs out.