Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Buy OSRS Gold

Sell OSRS Gold
wussupwussup

Runescape Botting Subreddit

I'm looking to start a botting subreddit and would love for some people to check it out and contribute. Looking for people to do some script reviews or progress reports of their farms or just one or two accounts. Check it out at http://www.reddit.com/r/ScapeRune/. Its brand new but I really would like if people would contribute. For every script review, progress report, or anything else I deem constructive I will offer 25% off any of my scripts.

How about fixing your scripts first?

You asked for webwalking stated that a random(coded by tribot) crashed your script when it didn't happen to anyone besides you. Said you lost traps but didn't explain how it was losing traps. Then said it was the worst script ever. Also someone got 99 hunter within the last 24hrs go find another script that can still get 99 hunter without bans.

• Like 1

You asked for webwalking stated that a random(coded by tribot) crashed your script when it didn't happen to anyone besides you. Said you lost traps but didn't explain how it was losing traps. Then said it was the worst script ever. Also someone got 99 hunter within the last 24hrs go find another script that can still get 99 hunter without bans.

All of your scripts have complaints. Someone out of the 10,000 people who have the script with multiple accounts got a 99. Thats not a good statistic man. I wouldn't come off like this to a regular guy who occasionally helps fix their script but you don't reply or give a shit if someone has a problem.

Edited by asher roth

All of your scripts have complaints. Someone out of the 10,000 people who have the script with multiple accounts got a 99. Thats not a good statistic man. I wouldn't come off like this to a regular guy who occasionally helps fix their script but you don't reply or give a shit if someone has a problem.

All you do is complain. Someone out of the 10,000 people who have my scripts you would expect some complaints. Thats a normal statistic man. I wouldn't come off like this to someone who found a bug explained what it was and how I can fix it but you don't give me information or give a shit about fixing the problem you just complain.

All you do is complain. Someone out of the 10,000 people who have my scripts you would expect some complaints. Thats a normal statistic man. I wouldn't come off like this to someone who found a bug explained what it was and how I can fix it but you don't give me information or give a shit about fixing the problem you just complain.

Need me to draw a map for you? look on your comments on your scripts. Everyone is showing you and you never respond.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By botterman123
      Hello, I'm looking to start a joint venture with someone (preferably experienced) to start botting OSRS on a large scale. I used to bot instagram with hundreds of accounts using CPA until they cracked down hard on bots in recent times. Ive botted OSRS in the past but I want to take it to the next level.
      We can pool our resources together and start making money together with your methods. Or you could teach me your methods and I will give you a percentage of the profits that I make while botting. I know the basics, I have plenty of free time to bot (all day and night) and I have plenty of cash to scale it up quickly. So if you are interested in working with me feel free to contact me on here or on discord via my username Maglincer#1280.
      Thanks for reading!
    • By voidk5
      Hey guys, I'm facing some problems with my Debian 8 VPS, currently I'm not able to install Java 8, I was using this as reference https://tecadmin.net/install-java-8-on-debian/ but as it says "IMPORTANT: Java 8 is no longer available to download publically. You can use below link to install Java 11."  Java 8 can't be downloaded anymore, so I tried to use Java 11, but TRiBot doesn't work with it. 
      Anyone can have with this? 
      I'll give more info if required.

• By acezeps
      Hey tribot, just was looking for a bit of help with the whole vps goldfarming method. 
      Does anyone have any experience with connecting your screen to the vps desktop? I followed a tribot guide, and did everything correctly and still could not connect with no one to help me. 
      I am expecting to be able to run 2-3 accounts per vps, is that possible or should i stick to 1-2?
      Honestly, just looking for any sort of help on starting a vps based gold farm, and im tired of being promoted shit vps websites

By Guest
      so I have the bot training outside of relleka and every time it leaves the area to re-aggro the crabs it doesn't walk back up and start training again. kind of annoying seeing as i paid for the VIP and the optimus combat bot. would appreciate any help regarding this malfunction

By Guest
      Hey i recently got the vip with tribot i tried the rockcrabs bots but it was shit it runs around for no reason and script turns of automatically whats a good flawless bot for rockcrabs any recommendation ?
    • By Thebot13
      I think I may have figured out a technique used by the software botwatch they may look at a new account since the new account is at an extremely low ranking of several 100,000 if you continuously train on that account including other methods it uses to detect it must go by ranks as the most primary method of finding and flagging new accounts that are being botted.

This also concerns mains that are botted let's say if you go over an increase of 80,000+ ranks in 24 hours. Then the botWatch system flags or account for a mod to look at. 

I suggest tracking you account closely on CrystalMathlabs and watch your ranking. I would suggest that you stay under the 30,000 rank increase in any given skill

**EDIT This is purely thought based, noone knows how the botwatch programme detects botters.
      By Guest
      Hello,
      There seems to be a problem with botting on a specific computer. My friend and I are botting on two different computers. The account is created on my friend's computer. The bots that were all banned are on my computer. We both share the exact same proxies and accounts, so we don't have any issues logging in the wrong proxies. He makes the accounts and gives me accounts as soon as more bots cannot be put on his computer due to CPU usage / RAM usage. He has so far handed me 9 accounts. Some were accounts he has successfully botted for a month and some that were fresh. All of the bots that were given to me have died within a few days. He has shown me how to handle the bots while scripts are running. He has even tried to do accounts himself on my computer. Same outcome. We have changed the scripts. We have tested on different scripts, Sigma Magic, Auto Agility, CombatAIO, daxMiner, Master Thiever AIO. We have changed the amount of time we have scripted on each account. Ranging from 30 mins per day to 4 hours per day with breaks between certain days as well. The scripts don't seem to be the issue since the same scripts are run on my friend's computer and are doing perfectly fine. One account got banned on my computer despite not running any scripts on it. We have also deleted Jagex's files and cache and still no luck. We're confused and are wondering if it's even possible Jagex can see our processes or compare any hardware. Our mains are played on our respective computers on the same IP and are not banned. The Java versions are also different but are working perfectly fine besides getting banned. 

My friends computer details:
      Desktop Windows 10 Home AMD Processor Java: jdk1.8.0_151 My computer details:
      Laptop: Lenovo Windows 8.1 Pro Intel Processor Java: jdk1.8.0_121 Any help would be appreciated and we will post more details if asked upon.
      Thanks.
      By Guest
      Hi,
      I'm rather new to botting and having a little trouble getting started. I have had two accounts banned in two days , the first account was where i made a bunch of mistakes but i'm wondering what i'm doing wrong on the second. I have a proxy which I use a proxifier to force everything through. I have only used premium scripts (2nd time around) and used a different proxy. I've levelled the account up to a higher combat lvl and set a quest scripter off to get some quests on the account. I started the botting after working hours of the bot team and had breaks. Please advise xD. 
  • Our picks

• To better support the upcoming changes (TRiBot X, new repository), we're switching our login handler to Auth0. Instead of logging in with the standard form, you'll now be required to login through our Auth0 application.

All existing accounts which have been used within approximately the past year have been imported into Auth0 using the same email and password combination which has been stored on the forums.

What does this mean for users?

Your account credentials are now even more securely stored

You'll be able to login via Facebook, Google, and others in the future

Is there anything users have to do differently now?

Existing users: You'll have to login with the standard login, open your Account Settings, then link your Auth0 account

New users: You'll be redirected to our Auth0 app (auth.tribot.org) where you'll be able to create an account

Why was this change made?

The new apps we are creating (such as the new repository) aren't able to use the forums to handle user logins

To centralize all user accounts in one area

To ensure that the client login doesn't go down when the forums are having problems

To speed up our development

Other considerations

There's no documentation or official support for using Invision Community combined with Auth0, so there are still a few kinks we're working out

We're in the works of creating an account management panel specifically for Auth0 accounts (ETA August)

It's not possible to change email addresses for the time being (this will be resolved this August)

Changing passwords is a weird process for the time being. To change your password, you'll have to use the "Don't remember your password" tool on the Auth0 login page
      • 10 replies
    • Over the past month, we've been working hard on TRiBot's new repository - a much needed update. This change has been deemed necessary for TRiBot X, and will allow us to really speed up development of all aspects of TRiBot.

Today we are going to share what we've been working on!

Now you must be wondering what kind of features the new repository will have.... well, you'll have to be patient for a little while longer. We're still figuring out various technical aspects so we can't provide answers to all possible questions. We're also focusing on development rather than writing about it so that everyone can get access to our latest developments at lightning speed. I will however answer a few users' questions.

We're planning on a release of this early to mid August, giving users some goodies before TRiBot X's release.

Thank you all for being patient. I hope everyone is excited as much as I am!
      • 17 replies
    • Over the past few months, I’ve been working diligently on a new project - TRiBot X. Everything has been written from the ground up, with all of the best practices of software engineering. Every aspect of TRiBot has been re-imagined to support three main goals: flexibility, useability, and reliability.
      • 50 replies
    • Come give us feedback on the next version of TRiBot!
        • Thanks
      • 86 replies
    • TRiBot is looking to improve a lot of its customer relationship management, customer on boarding process, customer experience, design elements, community engagement and pretty much everything else you can imagine when it comes to marketing.

Our goal: To ensure that the marketing done TRULY reflects the experience and does not shine an inaccurate light on what TRiBot is lacking in.

So I ask, what do you love about TRiBot and what do you hate about TRiBot? What does O S Bot, Rune M8, PowR Bot and Dre amBot do better? (yes I purposely didn't spell it right 😂).

Love, 

RileyZ
      • 26 replies