Welcome to TRiBot Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

modulusfrank12

Edgeville Chaos Druid Killer

175 posts in this topic

Thanks for letting me know, i'll push out a fix for that along with other updates later this night.

Looking forward to it. patiently waiting for taverly though. :)

has lootbag been added yet?

I'll add them as soon as I push out some scripts I've been developing. Don't worry, I haven't forgotten!

I'll add them as soon as I push out some scripts I've been developing. Don't worry, I haven't forgotten!

I will donate to you if you add taverly (sorry I keep asking!)

But as I said this is the only druid script out there right now that's any good, I cannot script and I hope you understand!

Pretty please :) <3

I'll take a look. Thanks for the detailed bug report

Just walked back and forth several times without a problem. It seems like the script crashed at the wilderness gate, if you could get the bot debug to me, that'd be great.

Just walked back and forth several times without a problem. It seems like the script crashed at the wilderness gate, if you could get the bot debug to me, that'd be great.

BP7K9oT.png

BP7K9oT.png

That would be a client bug! Thanks for the bug report, but theres nothing I can do about client errors. Is it happening frequently? If so, make sure you have the latest version of java and tribot

Edited by modulusfrank12

That would be a client bug! Thanks for the bug report, but theres nothing I can do about client errors. Is it happening frequently? If so, make sure you have the latest version of java and tribot

I re-ran tribot, that pulls the latest version automatically, no?

And I have Java 8 u 20 and Java JDK 8 both 64 bit.

I re-ran tribot, that pulls the latest version automatically, no?

And I have Java 8 u 20 and Java JDK 8 both 64 bit.

Select the latest java version in the Java Version combobox on the tribot loader.

what scripts are you currently in the process of making? make them premium ;D suggestivley maybe a white berries bot? :D

what scripts are you currently in the process of making? make them premium ;D suggestivley maybe a white berries bot? :D

I cannot make premium scripts until I attain the premium scripter rank.

Edited by modulusfrank12
1 person likes this

Select the latest java version in the Java Version combobox on the tribot loader.

I select the JDK 8 Option

I also have JRE 8

sadly the script isnt even worth running anymore. theres way to many bugs in it. theres no way you can run it and get 5 loads of herbs without something messing up. the script runs away when you get a random and then runs back and doesnt know how to use minimap to run away in combat. with npcs and players. and if you dont start the script  at edge bank it wont work. so if you stop the script at the druids and start it up your guy will accomplish absolutley nothing. looting bag should'nt be a priority anymore. being able to start the script at the gate or anywhere and correct clicking is vital.