Welcome to TRiBot Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

modulusfrank12

Edgeville Chaos Druid Killer

175 posts in this topic

Seems to be an issue in the script for me, trying to use no food (so I put 0 or -1 into the food amount.. as it crashes without that) then it starts fine, goes down to the druid hotspot.. then decides it needs to bank after hitting a druid a few times. Goes to the bank, then just sits there with the bank screen open.

Done

Edited by modulusfrank12

Alright i'll add a checkbox for enabling/disabling food. The script is made so that you must have food when entering a combat area.

Gotcha.. haha. Thanks!

Looks good, finally someone created an edgeville chaos druid killer on tribot. I'll be sure to try it out tomorrow :) 

1 person likes this

Looks good, finally someone created an edgeville chaos druid killer on tribot. I'll be sure to try it out tomorrow :)

I'd appreciate it

Started up script and left it on, died and it somehow didn't realise and started running up towards Varrock grand exchange. I'll try again later and see if I can get some further information.

Forgot you need a brass key for Varrock teleport method so I used no tele method, thought it was a hassle getting it for multiple accounts.

Also can you look into doing taverly? I'm being serious when I say everyone else's Druid scripts are terrible (not flaming but it's the truth) they are not updated and don't even have any abcl. Int chaos Druids for example is completely broken and doesn't get the updates required.

Thanks for making this.

Started up script and left it on, died and it somehow didn't realise and started running up towards Varrock grand exchange. I'll try again later and see if I can get some further information.

Forgot you need a brass key for Varrock teleport method so I used no tele method, thought it was a hassle getting it for multiple accounts.

Also can you look into doing taverly? I'm being serious when I say everyone else's Druid scripts are terrible (not flaming but it's the truth) they are not updated and don't even have any abcl. Int chaos Druids for example is completely broken and doesn't get the updates required.

Thanks for making this.

You don't need a brass key for v tele. Going to modify the deathwalk routine, webwalking seems to fail much too often. ( https://tribot.org/forums/topic/38768-web-walking-broke/ ) Thanks for the feedback.

Edit: I'll look into travelry later, after I finish some updates.

Edited by modulusfrank12

deathwalk doesnt work :( my script always ends up somewhere different around runescape lol. It also fails alot of randoms. and spazzes out and clicks everywhere if you try to manually control the bot for a minute. most importantly though is the looting bag make that your next priority rather then any other bugs. great script and great work :)

deathwalk doesnt work :( my script always ends up somewhere different around runescape lol. It also fails alot of randoms. and spazzes out and clicks everywhere if you try to manually control the bot for a minute. most importantly though is the looting bag make that your next priority rather then any other bugs. great script and great work :)

Dont control the bot. What about the deathwalking doesn't work? I know Trilez is fixing webwalking. Thanks for the feedback

Edited by modulusfrank12

Dont control the bot. What about the deathwalking doesn't work? I know Trilez is fixing webwalking. Thanks for the feedback

When I tried it just started walking in the wrong direction lol, I'm fairly sure it's due to how webwalking is screwed right now.

You said you do not need a brass key for varrock teleport method? When I tried it, it tried to go through the door that requires the key and not the trap door.

When I tried it just started walking in the wrong direction lol, I'm fairly sure it's due to how webwalking is screwed right now.

You said you do not need a brass key for varrock teleport method? When I tried it, it tried to go through the door that requires the key and not the trap door.

The door that requires the key? You mean the varrock hill giants door? It shouldn't have gone there at all. Webwalking is indeed screwed, i'll have to define a custom path.

the bot also drops the unids that are guam if you uncheck it from the loot list but if you leave it checked so it picks up the unids that are guam it also picks up guams that are already identified. so basically my bot picks up other people's junk herbs but i dont want my bot to only pick up the "good" unids. i hope you understand. Thanks :)

the bot also drops the unids that are guam if you uncheck it from the loot list but if you leave it checked so it picks up the unids that are guam it also picks up guams that are already identified. so basically my bot picks up other people's junk herbs but i dont want my bot to only pick up the "good" unids. i hope you understand. Thanks :)

So you dont want the bot to pick unid guam? I'll fix it later today.

Edit: I dont understand your problem, it should not be picking up unid guams. Could you explain the problem to me again?

Edited by modulusfrank12

To those experiencing deathwalking issues from lumby, please have the "Use varrock tab" option selected in the "world hopping and banking" tab and have a varrock tab in the bank!

Edited by modulusfrank12

okay so i want to unids i want every single unid that i can get from druids but the problem is the bot picks up guam herbs off the ground from other players after they identifiy it. the legit players only go to chaos druids for like good herbs and then they drop the crappy ones and my bot runs over and picks it up because i have it selected that i want "guam" but the thing is i only want to unidentified guam.  understood?

okay so i want to unids i want every single unid that i can get from druids but the problem is the bot picks up guam herbs off the ground from other players after they identifiy it. the legit players only go to chaos druids for like good herbs and then they drop the crappy ones and my bot runs over and picks it up because i have it selected that i want "guam" but the thing is i only want to unidentified guam.  understood?

The bot would pick up unid guams that other players have dropped aswell...but I'll put in support for 'unid' only later today i suppose. Thanks for the feedback.

also if you could make it so its easier to go down the trapdoor would be nice ive caught my bot stuck at the trapdoor a few times just a simple move of the camera angle would make him stop opening the coffin right next to the door. Thanks

like i said though forget about all these bugs looting bag is most urgent, if you had that setup that would make this script kick ass.

i just watched my account almost die from the random rick tunpipe or w.e. his name is he just kept on clicking and ignored the random event. just thought i would let you know it didnt even say waiting for random to perish and he didnt run away he was in like level 3 wildy by the druids on right right side 

Edited by kylezell

i just watched my account almost die from the random rick tunpipe or w.e. his name is he just kept on clicking and ignored the random event. just thought i would let you know it didnt even say waiting for random to perish and he didnt run away he was in like level 3 wildy by the druids on right right side 

Thanks for letting me know, i'll push out a fix for that along with other updates later this night.

1 person likes this