Welcome to TRiBot Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

modulusfrank12

Edgeville Chaos Druid Killer

175 posts in this topic

Should be done, Just restart the script. also updated some combat specifics and banking should be faster now. I appreciate your feedback very much.

Add my skype Pls

Great script my friend been running it for 2 hours babysitting it and i haven't ran into a single problem yet.

Its so accurate as well when i'm already under attack it doesn't freak out trying to attack another druid for ages like other scripts after 2 seconds or so it just attacks it.

It'd be pretty sweet to see an exp counter for the combat stats if you ever get around to it.

Add looting laws, mithril bolts and add support for looting bag please :D

Alright, after I'm done rewriting the combat engine I'll get on it. Thanks for your suggestion.

1 person likes this

Please fix deathwalking from lumbridge, it just keeps lagging front of draynor manor, or varrock castle, thanks doing flawless without these bugs.

EDIT: Deaths keep coming from, combat randoms, when it walks away from the target, then comes back.. but then it just freezes and wont do anything?

Edited by papu420

Please fix deathwalking from lumbridge, it just keeps lagging front of draynor manor, or varrock castle, thanks doing flawless without these bugs.

Edit: Just worked for me, when was the last time u deathwalked?

Edited by modulusfrank12

EDIT: Deaths keep coming from, combat randoms, when it walks away from the target, then comes back.. but then it just freezes and wont do anything?

I'll take a look at it. Thanks for the feedback, what randoms specifically? Leave me a skype message.

Edit: I've pushed an update, tell me if the random problem is fixed.

Edited by modulusfrank12

I'll take a look at it. Thanks for the feedback, what randoms specifically? Leave me a skype message.

Edit: I've pushed an update, tell me if the random problem is fixed.

All combat randoms.. deathwalk still not working from lumbridge(because of the random) ''waiting for random to perish'' this message seems to be always there when it crashes.. Keep up the good work! Would be nice to see this bug fixed tho :P

Looking forward to the looting bag and extra items added to the looting table (laws, mith bolts), thanks for this. :)

All combat randoms.. deathwalk still not working from lumbridge(because of the random) ''waiting for random to perish'' this message seems to be always there when it crashes.. Keep up the good work! Would be nice to see this bug fixed tho :P

If you could answer my questions, I'd be grateful. 

1) So the "waiting for random to perish" message appears at the lumbridge location and then the script crashes?

2) What random did you die from, recently? 

3) Do you ever hop worlds when you're at the respawn point?

4) Is the cause of death, it avoids the random, goes back and stalls, so as to be killed by the druids? Or does it die by the random's hands?

5) When you're at the lumbridge location, do you get the "Hopping worlds" and then "Deathwalking" as current status?

Would appreciate it if you added me on skype, explained the problem step by step, thanks.

Edited by modulusfrank12

Looking forward to the looting bag and extra items added to the looting table (laws, mith bolts), thanks for this. :)

Yep, it'll come some time soon

Seems to be an issue in the script for me, trying to use no food (so I put 0 or -1 into the food amount.. as it crashes without that) then it starts fine, goes down to the druid hotspot.. then decides it needs to bank after hitting a druid a few times. Goes to the bank, then just sits there with the bank screen open.