modulusfrank12

Edgeville Chaos Druid Killer

Start at edgeville.

Features :

-Multithreaded combat engine
  Greatly enhances reaction times and npc detections, virutally human-like.

-Full deathwalking support for all re spawn points.
  -Lumbridge, Camelot, Edgeville, Falador deathwalk support

-Varrock Tab support
  -Option to utilize varrock tab for banking

-World hopping support
  -Will hop worlds based on player density, if situated at a re spawn point or if the current world is 385 | 386

-Banking support
  -Will tab/walk to bank.

-Foreign NPC evasion
  -Will evade enemies such as skeleton, thug, etc.

-Combat random & sandwich lady evasion
  -No more dying or relocation because of a random's rage

-Junk dropping
  -Will drop everything except the loot, food and teleport

:vZzMOy1.png

KJqxY03.png

UAbfmeL.png

uTfQ6XV.png

ycMRRjB.png

kSsNQlB.png

83hTvhQ.png

yUJl5la.png

Download :

Updates :

Aug 2nd, 2014

yUJl5la.png

-Rewrote combat engine - Now uses a multithreaded combat engine
   -Optimized combat engine for aggressive mobs
   -Optimized combat reaction speeds
-Exp Counter
   -Added exp counter

Aug 3rd, 2014

-Clicking
  -Clicking accuracy for druids has increased significantly

Aug 5th,2014

-DeathWalking

-To those experiencing deathwalking issues from lumby, please have the "Use varrock tab" option selected in the "world hopping and banking" tab and have a varrock tab in the bank!

Sept 21, 2014:

Minor bug fix - Running around in circles

Edited by modulusfrank12
  • Like 1

How is it not accurate? I'm calculating per hr with the avg trade price from zybez.

Sure thing man.

sorry my bot was glitched for a bit it said my profit was 0 i restarted tribot and the profit calc works

looking foward to the exp hr update

also any chance of future updates on the bot to include ardounge and yanille druids?

thanks btw your great  :blush:

Edited by foer4p

sorry my bot was glitched for a bit it said my profit was 0 i restarted tribot and the profit calc works

looking foward to the exp hr update

also any chance of future updates on ardounge and yanille druids?

thanks btw your great  :blush:

I'd do yanille and ardy if I had the stats. However, there are great scripts implementing those locations already. Thanks for the feedback.

i noticed that when banking somtimes it stops at the second gate near skeletons on the way back and doesnt respond if i open the gate and run a bit to the stairs the bot picks up the rest of the path and carrys on to the bank and successfully banks 

can you fix this please

i noticed that when banking somtimes it stops at the second gate near skeletons on the way back and doesnt respond if i open the gate and run a bit to the stairs the bot picks up the rest of the path and carrys on to the bank and successfully banks 

can you fix this please

Ok, looking into it.

Ok, looking into it.

can you fix this please

Should be done, Just restart the script. also updated some combat specifics and banking should be faster now. I appreciate your feedback very much.

Edited by modulusfrank12

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By Einstein
      I decided to stop harassing users, and do something more productive instead.

F2P Progressive Lobsters

How to use this script:
      Create a new account / run a tutorial solver.
      Note: If you want to transfer the lobsters before the 18 hours of in-game time, use a quester to get 7QP.

Simply trade 10k gold to the bot. All trades/ windows will be automatically accepted.

Done! From this point on, everything else is automated!

Buying fishing equipment...

1-20 fishing...

20-40 fishing...

40+ fishing: Lobsters

Fishing in Lumbridge & the combat problem

The bot used to get bullied by goblins, spiders or even ducks.         

This often resulted in deaths and equipment loss. A proper fail-safe has been implemented.

Enjoy!

• By Einstein
      Fishes (almost) anything, (almost) anywhere.
      ABC2 fully implemented.
      Drop/Bank option.
      Most banks are supported.
      Simply start the script in the desired fishing area.
      Very easy to use GUI.

• By Einstein
      Cuts (almost) any tree, (almost) anywhere.
      ABC2 fully implemented.
      Drop/Bank option.
      Most banks are supported.
      Simply start the script in the desired woodcutting area.
      Very easy to use GUI.
      Ironman account option: selectively picks up bird nests.

• By Assume
      Combat AIO  [Premium Edition]
      Combat AIO is TRiBot's most advanced combat script. Written by Assume, one of TRiBot's most popular scripters, Combat AIO strives to be the highest quality script available.
      Features:
      AIO Combat Customizable looting with loot over X value support!  Special Weapon support of all spec weapons (if I forgot one, let me know I can add it instantly!) Static protection prayer support Complete potion support (This is automatic, you do not need to do anything to enable it!) Combat radius Saving your settings Perfect combat system custom pathing support Piety/Chivarly Flickering  Banking with automatic teleport support (Just hit start and there's a good chance it'll bank without anything from you) Guthans Bones to Peaches (tabs only) Range support Telegrab Alching Save/load and share customized paths Progression mode (change attack style, etc etc)
      Price: $12.99 for 180 days or $3.99/month or $2.99/2weeks
      How to buy:
      Option 1: Purchase with credits through the TRiBot repository

Add assume.support on Skype for support or join Discord chat

Current GUI:

Current Logic Builder:

Bug report format:

FAQ:
      Q: How do I get updates?
      A: Updates are applied automatically every time the script is ran.  Q: Are there any banned locations?
      A: No Q: Will this script work anywhere? A: The script is designed as a general combat bot and will work in the vast majority of locations. Areas will specialized events may not work (though some will) if you have questions about a specific area ask.  Progress and bug reports are appreciated, enjoy!

Terms of Service:
      You accept the terms of service by purchasing the service.
      Terms of service include, but are not limited to, the TRiBot premium script terms of service found HERE.
      By purchasing an authorization code you agree not to share this service among any other individuals. Purchase entails ONE user access.
      I may add to or edit my terms at any time, by continuing to use my service you automatically accept the updated terms.
    • By lets be friends
      AFK SAND CRABS will go to your desired location and sit there letting the sand crabs attack you until it needs to re-agro.
      *** IMPORTANT ***
      MAKE SURE RIGHT CLICK ONLY IS ENABLED FOR NPC'S.
      If you have any problems with the script please copy the bot and client debug and paste them along with a picture of your gui with as much information as possible so I can help fix it.
      If there is a problem after a runescape update, restart the tribot client twice.

****As of the recent update to include the crab island the preset locations aren't working and i've removed them for now. I will update this page once i know if ill be making new preset locations or leaving it as a custom tile only script.

21/5/17 - Unlikely that I will be adding preset spots because you can choose anywhere with your custom tile's and it hasn't really been asked for.
      You must set up your own spot and where to lose agro at. If no custom agro spot is chosen it will use a pre-set agro spot.
      https://gyazo.com/4e417e39cb24b683cee4aa5850bf70eb
      Potion support:
      https://gyazo.com/adbe9f24f0a179a25fd8554b64517b40
      * HIGHLY RECOMMENDED TO HAVE NPC RIGHT CLICK ONLY. Otherwise the bot will try to walk to its crab tile but will instead constantly click on a crab if it is on your spot. *

Features:
      Food: Check the use food box and type in the food id if you want to eat.
      Potions: Select the potion/s you want to use and how many of each you want to withdraw  (Beta Feature)

If using custom location set the tile you want to stand and fight the crabs by clicking the button when you're standing on the tile.
      If using custom agro location set the tile you want to run to when you lose agro by clicking the button when you're standing on the tile.

You can activate it here:
      https://tribot.org/repository/script/id/2070-afk-sand-crabs/

UPDATES:
                     V1.01 - Reduced the delay after the crabs lose aggressiveness. Still uses abc2 for the reaction time.
      Sept 28 2016: V1.02 -  Bug fixes: If eating food the bot will log out when there is none in the bank.
                                              Bot should no longer log out due to being too AFK.
      Oct 6 2016: Minor fix: Updated the paint to be slightly neater and include more details.
      Oct 19 2016: V1.03 -  Script will now load any settings you used in your previous session.
      Nov 9 2016: V1.1 -  Added beta potion support.
      Dec 7 2016: V1.11 - Reworked the re-agro system if the "on island" checkbox is ticked as it was running in a completely different direction and getting stuck.
                                         Removed the pre-set locations from the GUI as they aren't available anymore.
                                         Changed the default re-agro tile to be just north of the bank. (recommended to use custom everything for now.)

Let me know if you find any bugs or have some features you want implemented.
    • By Beg
      About
      This script is aimed to bank-standing skills such as Fletching, Crafting, Herblore or Cooking.
      It comes with a task-based system that you can set up to train with different items and even multiple skills in one go.

Tasks
      You can create or load from a previously saved file multiple tasks to be executed by order.
      A task is complete once you reach the desired amount or level.
      A task can also be unfinished if you don't supply enough items for its completion or if you don't meet the required level to execute it.

Script Argument
      The rules for script argument are the following:
      1. Each task is separated by a vertical bar, "|"
      2. Each task setting has an associated key and value, "key=value"
      3. Each task setting is separated by a comma, ","
      4. Option settings follow the same rules as task settings  
      5. Not case-sensitive

Available task settings:
      skill - the skill you are training with this task. This setting can be ignored if task doesn't give experience in any skill
      item - item's amount and name separated by a space. The first and second items will be used on each other. The last item must be the product. E.g. 1000 cookies.
      master_interface_id -  set master interface id. This setting can be ignored if there isn't any interface after you combine first with second item
      child_interface_id - set child interface id. This setting can be ignored if there isn't any interface after you combine first with second item
      component_interface_id - set component interface id. This setting can be ignored if there isn't any interface after you combine first with second item
      amount - the amount to combine on the task. If this setting is not present, or a number of zero or lower is set, the amount is ignored.
      stop_level - the stop level that interrupts the task. If this is not present, or a number of zero or lower is set, the stop level is ignored. Also, this only works if you input a valid skill on "skill" setting
      inventory_timeout - the inventory timeout for this task. Value is in miliseconds

Available option settings:
      mouse_speed - indicates the average mouse speed to use
      save_on_system_update -  when set to true, attempts to save the task progress on a .dat file right before an ingame update. The task can then be reloaded on gui
      antiban_reaction - enables with value "true" or disables with value "false" the antiban reaction sleep after an inventory has finished
      antiban_debug - to print anti-ban actions debug on bot debug panel. "true" to enable, "false" to disable
      close_with_esc_button - to use escape keyboard button to close the bank. "true" to enable, "false" to disable
      auto_bank_walking - to walk to the nearest bank whenever the player is not on a bank. "true" to enable, "false" to disable
      auto_ge_walking - to walk to grand exchange before starting a task. "true" to enable, "false" to disable
      disable_mouse_offscreen - disables feature mouse offscreen from antiban to increase efficiency when combining some items

Example:
      skill=herblore, item=14 avantoe potion (unf), item=14 mort myre fungus, item=14 super energy(3), master_interface_id=270, child_interface_id=14, amount=5000, stop_level=75, inventory_timeout=20000 |
      skill=crafting, item=1 needle, item=26 leather, item=10000 thread, item=26 leather gloves, master_interface_id=154, child_interface_id=93, amount=100, inventory_timeout=50000 |
      mouse_speed=110, save_on_system_update=true, antiban_reaction=false, antiban_debug=true, close_with_esc_button=true, auto_ge_walking=true

User Interface

Note: The last item must be the product produced by combining the first and second items.
                 Exact non case sensitive names are a must.
                 You must press enter or click on a empty row to set the last row's value on the table.

The setup above has four tasks:
      1st.  Using a Knife on a Maple logs to produce 27 Maple longbow (u) per inventory. Ends after 500 Maple longbow (u) are made, or a supply is missing from bank.
      2nd. Using a Bow string on Maple longbow (u) to produce 14 Maple longbow per inventory. Ends after 500 Maple longbow are made or a supply is missing from bank.
      3rd. Using Jug of water on Pot of flour to produce 9 Pizza base per inventory. Ends after 10000 Pizza base are made, or a supply is missing from bank.
      4th. Using a Needle on Leathers to produce 26 Leather boots per inventory. Ends after 1000 Leather boots are made, or a supply is missing from bank.

Paint

Updates
      18 April 2017 - Ability to combine two items with same name.
                                 Ability to bypass "make interface" by setting master or child interface id to -1 value.
      27 May 2017 -  Ability to combine items that require going through a selection interface and then an amount interface.
      02 July 2017 - Added script argument.
      20 November 2017 - Updated the script to support the new interfaces. 
                                            Script argument changed.
      06 February 2018 - Changed the script to support more than 2 items on inventory. This will allow the combination of a greater variety of items.
      23 April 2018 - Added option to enable/disable auto bank walking and grand exchange bank walking.
                                 Added option to enable/disable mouse offscreen when idling.

• By rewie
      - Completes Witch's potion quest
      - No GUI so can be used with script queue/client starter
      - Start at any point in the quest
      - Uses WebWalker so you can start from anywhere it supports
      - Let me know if there is any bugs/improvements
      - Gathers all the required items (see more in the spoiler)
      Change log:
      TO DO:

Get it here

• By rewie
      - Completes Romeo&Juliet quest
      - Start at any point in the quest
      - No GUI so can be used with client starter/script queue
      - Uses WebWalker so you can start from anywhere it supports
      - Let me know if there is any bugs/improvements
      Change log:

Get it here
    • By Tri
      TRiBot's #1 Script For Training Pures & Mains
      Description:
      Tri Experiment Fighter is a flawless script designed to kill Experiments in the Canafis Dungeon.
      The script was designed not just to be fast, but also to be very stable and human like. With many many people often using the script for days at a time without stopping it. Tri Experiment Fighter is one of the fastest & safest script available to train any type of account with.

Experiments are one of the best monster in the game to train on for all account types because:
      They have 100 hitpoints - Which means you don't have to attack another one often.
      They have a max hit of 2 - Which means they are ideal to train on for pures.
      There are ALOT of them to train on, and the script is capable of fighting in all areas of the dungeon
      They are close to a bank - They are about a 30 second walk away from the Canafis Bank.
      Features:
      Pictures:
      Contact Info / Support:
      If you ever need help with the script, feel free to send me a pm on the forums, or add me on skype and I usually reply within a few hours. My skype is: tri.tribot
      Purchase Information / Pricing:
      Simply click the button below or search for the script on the repository

Thanks for reading
  • Our picks

• This update will:

Fix GE inventory item positioning bug

Fix broken object hooks
      • 21 replies
    • This release will:

Fix some ClosedChannelException bug

Fix bug in RSObject#getAllTiles

Add game tab support for "Kourend Favour"
      • 15 replies
    • This release will:

Fix Settings UI placement bug

Fix game object location bug

Fix small layout bug making the client shift up and down

Fix client crashing bug where loading the client with a small display area will cause the client to crash

Fix annoying Linux bug relating to painting events and peers

Fix settings saving bug where settings are saved to disk more often than they should

Fix RSInterface#isBeingDrawn bug affecting a limited amount of people

Drop Java 1.7 bytecode version for 1.8

Important: Since the downloadable RS client uses Java 7, it will no longer be compatible with Looking Glass. To make up for this, we will add support for using other clients such as RuneLite (at a later date).

This change was necessary to allow us to use Java 8 syntax. It also paves the way for Java 9/10/11 support.
      • 40 replies
    • This update will:

Fix the RSMenuNode bug which also fixes the bug with bank opening

Fix the incorrect object positions bug

Fix and re-enable the LG Objects API Accelerator

Fix the RSObject#getAllTiles bug
      • 22 replies
    • Try our development release by checking "Development Release" on the TRiBot Loader. Note that these new features are currently in beta.

This release features:

Re-sizable mode support for both LG and the regular client

Slightly improved login bot

Removed final access modifiers from API classes

Added RSServer hook wrapper to get the client's cached list of server/world info

[NEW] Bug fix for intelligent banking

[NEW] Improvement to the stability of LG over time

[NEW] Vastly improved the reliability and speed of Screen#getColorAt on both LG and the regular client

[NEW] Fix LG login problems

[NEW] Fixed re-sizable mode container bug

[NEW] Fixed re-sizable mode mouse bug

[NEW] Use of public constants in the Banking API

[NEW] Use of other various constants such as Projection#NULL_PT and Screen#EMPTY_COLOR

More features to come very soon!

Please test it and let us know here if there are any new bugs introduced in this release.
        • Thanks
      • 12 replies