xCode

[120+ H] [Free] [ABCL10] xFishy [AIO] [OpenSource] [Barbarian Fishing]

I think xfishy is broken. Gets lost.. Talks to karamja sailor just to keep restarting convo.. Wont deposit lobbys please help.

Dude you may want to do the pirates treasure quest - helps a lot with these issues if you have not already.

@xCode Karamaja pathing is bugged again - Gang Plank issues maybe you can get Tri to up date the client with a Fix - 

Dude you may want to do the pirates treasure quest - helps a lot with these issues if you have not already.

@xCode Karamaja pathing is bugged again - Gang Plank issues maybe you can get Tri to up date the client with a Fix -

Yeah it's a client bug which involves Webwalking.

This script is very good. Not perfect, but very good. I got one account insta-banned using it but that was my fault I think for being in a highly populated world. On my other account, it ran overnight very successfully. 1-61 fishing in a day using this script. Karamja works very well. I can make about $40k per hour per bot off uncooked lobsters. It's really quick and easy to get to 40 fishing especially using this bot at Draynor.

I'm cooking up another bot now and going to try run two simultaneously because this is easily the most profitable way to make money in F2P currently especially with the price of lobsters/swordfish.

~15k exp per hour at Karamja, ~$40k coins per hour @60fishing

Occasionally gets caught/stuck but manages to rectify itself well.

Just got banned using this fishing trout/salmon and dropping the fish when inventory full.

edit 2: banned on another account as well.

Used this last night, banned within 6 hours.

used this bot for around 4 hours (1 hour yesterday and 3 today) and got banned.

Just got banned for this, do not recommend it

This isn't the script but the way in which you are botting. I've found botting on emptier worlds is safest and haven't had any issues on a fresh level 3.

• Like 1

Great script, very stable and I've used it several times before. Only been banned once and that was pure suicide at fishing guild. Thank you for this script, I'm very grateful because it's one of the few scripts I always run everyday. 

Oh and heres a small proggy

633addb0331c40bd1771ca4851c68d03.png

• Like 1

@xCode

Sometimes when coming back from Karamja, the bot thinks it got off the boat, but it misclicked. Then it gets stuck at the top of the boat trying to click on the minimap to move, not recognizing that it hasn't left the boat yet.

Can you possibly add a failsafe for this?

Edited by iFluffee

@xCode

Sometimes when coming back from Karamja, the bot thinks it got off the boat, but it misclicked. Then it gets stuck at the top of the boat trying to click on the minimap to move, not recognizing that it hasn't left the boat yet.

Can you possibly add a failsafe for this?

Travelling from Karamja to Port Sarim and vice-versa is handled by WebWalking, which I cannot control. A failsafe is possible, but I'm confident this is a client bug which will be fixed soon.

Travelling from Karamja to Port Sarim and vice-versa is handled by WebWalking, which I cannot control. A failsafe is possible, but I'm confident this is a client bug which will be fixed soon.

@xCode

I had no idea that WebWalking supported Karamja; thanks for the quick response, I hope you're right about the fix :)

• [21:16:01] Login bot started.
  • [21:16:01] Login Bot: Login...
  • [21:16:11] Login bot succeeded.
  • [21:16:14] Login bot started.
  • [21:16:14] Login Bot: Login...
  • [21:16:14] Login bot succeeded.
  • [21:21:21] Login bot started.
  • [21:21:21] Login Bot: Login...
  • [21:21:31] Login bot succeeded.
  • [21:21:34] Login bot started.
  • [21:21:34] Login Bot: Login...
  • [21:21:34] Login bot succeeded.
  • [21:26:40] Login bot started.
  • [21:26:40] Login Bot: Login...
  • [21:26:50] Login bot succeeded.
  • [21:26:52] Login bot started.
  • [21:26:52] Login Bot: Login...
  • [21:26:53] Login bot succeeded.
  • [21:31:58] Login bot started.
  • [21:31:58] Login Bot: Login...
  • [21:32:08] Login bot succeeded.
  • [21:32:10] Login bot started.
  • [21:32:10] Login Bot: Login...
  • [21:32:11] Login bot succeeded.
  • [21:37:16] Login bot started.
  • [21:37:16] Login Bot: Login...
  • [21:37:26] Login bot succeeded.
  • [21:37:28] Login bot started.
  • [21:37:28] Login Bot: Login...
  • [21:37:29] Login bot succeeded.
  • [21:42:35] Login bot started.
  • [21:42:35] Login Bot: Login...
  • [21:42:45] Login bot succeeded.
  • [21:42:47] Login bot started.
  • [21:42:47] Login Bot: Login...
  • [21:42:48] Login bot succeeded.
  • [21:47:54] Login bot started.
  • [21:47:54] Login Bot: Login...
  • [21:48:04] Login bot succeeded.
  • [21:48:06] Login bot started.
  • [21:48:06] Login Bot: Login...
  • [21:48:07] Login bot succeeded.
  • [21:53:13] Login bot started.
  • [21:53:13] Login Bot: Login...
  • [21:53:23] Login bot succeeded.
  • [21:53:25] Login bot started.
  • [21:53:25] Login Bot: Login...
  • [21:53:26] Login bot succeeded.

I was standing around for this amount of time. Potential ban.

having a problem I'm not sure wtf has happened, been fishing flawless at karamja had like 990 swords 900 tuna and 500 lobby and 400k cash bot was working fine came home, everything gone every single thing gone apart from my lobster pots and other stuff?? then it gets stuck it just sits at the port then messes up there, then in karma it clicks dock when its came back after banking etc, needs fixed, pretty pissed lol 

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By Assume
      Combat AIO  [Premium Edition]
      Combat AIO is TRiBot's most advanced combat script. Written by Assume, one of TRiBot's most popular scripters, Combat AIO strives to be the highest quality script available.
      Features:
      AIO Combat Customizable looting with loot over X value support!  Special Weapon support of all spec weapons (if I forgot one, let me know I can add it instantly!) Static protection prayer support Complete potion support (This is automatic, you do not need to do anything to enable it!) Combat radius Saving your settings Perfect combat system custom pathing support Piety/Chivarly Flickering  Banking with automatic teleport support (Just hit start and there's a good chance it'll bank without anything from you) Guthans Bones to Peaches (tabs only) Range support Telegrab Alching Save/load and share customized paths Progression mode (change attack style, etc etc)
      Price: $12.99 for 180 days or $3.99/month or $2.99/2weeks
      How to buy:
      Option 1: Purchase with credits through the TRiBot repository

Add assume.support on Skype for support or join Discord chat

Current GUI:

Current Logic Builder:

Bug report format:

FAQ:
      Q: How do I get updates?
      A: Updates are applied automatically every time the script is ran.  Q: Are there any banned locations?
      A: No Q: Will this script work anywhere? A: The script is designed as a general combat bot and will work in the vast majority of locations. Areas will specialized events may not work (though some will) if you have questions about a specific area ask.  Progress and bug reports are appreciated, enjoy!

Terms of Service:
      You accept the terms of service by purchasing the service.
      Terms of service include, but are not limited to, the TRiBot premium script terms of service found HERE.
      By purchasing an authorization code you agree not to share this service among any other individuals. Purchase entails ONE user access.
      I may add to or edit my terms at any time, by continuing to use my service you automatically accept the updated terms.
    • By Tri
      Hey guys and gals of the TRiBot community!
      Recently you have gained an insane amount of experience and gold using the script Tri AIO Combat & Magic;
      Over the past year or so, nearly 80 Million monsters throughout Runescape have been slain, over 18 BILLION XP has been gained, and 46 YEARS of playing time has been automated for you guys  Well done! 

So to celebrate I'm throwing a promotion! For the next 30 days Tri AIO Combat & Magic will be 20% off, simply use the coupon code CELEBRATE to redeem your savings!
      The promotion will be running until 20/06/2018, so make sure you don't miss out!

For more information on the script and what it can do for you, click this link:
      Or here for the repository link: https://tribot.org/repository/script/id/651-tri-aio-combat-magic/
      Enjoy!
    • By Worthy
      AIO Constructor
      By Worthy

Features
      Construct Any Item Planks Bagged plants - FARMING XP! Planks and nails Marble, etc. Multiple Banking Methods Manual banking - Rimmington/Falador, Yanille Ring of Dueling and House Teleports Phials unnoting planks Servants Synchronized Servant Support Cook Butler Demon Butler User Experience This entire script has been rewritten optimized for efficiency and flawlessness  Antiban Compliance (ABC) Level 10/10 Quick and easy to use GUI setup Save, Create, and Load presets with ease (documentation below) Sexy mousepaint and paint Dynamic signature system (more info below) Hiscores page  
      Set-up
      Disable middle wheel mouse zoom and fully zoom out! If using Looking Glass, hook the client to 64-bit OSBuddy! Set up a preset following the documentation below Once created, select the preset item which you would like to make and fill out the rest of the GUI Start with just a hammer and saw in Inventory Only if using Servants have coins in Inventory too. Only if using Phials Unnoting have noted planks in Inventory too Only if using RoD/Tele Banking have house tabs in Inventory too  
      Recommended Items to Build
      Levels 1 - 19 → Crude Wooden Chairs (need 138 planks and nails) Levels 19 - 33 → Oak Chairs (need 238 oak planks) Levels 33 - 70  → Oak Larders Levels 70 - 99 → Oak Dungeon Doors 
      OR Levels 52 - 99 → Mahogany Tables (fastest if you have $$)  
      Documentation

Click to buy or try a free 2 hour trial:

4.99 CREDITS for 1 MONTH per Auth
      Or 9.99 CREDITS for 6 MONTHS per Auth
      OR 14.99 CREDITS for 6 MONTHS per 3 Auths

Check your hiscore ranking here!
      Grab your dynamic signature by going to the follow site:
      http://www.worthy.rs/tribot-php/AIOConstructor/sigs/YOUR_TRIBOT_USERNAME_HERE.png  
      Enjoy! 
      Worthy 
    • By wastedbro
      Elite Chopper FREE - AIO Woodcutter
      Hello Everyone!
      I'm here to bring you an exciting new script. As some of you know, I've been working on a project that I call ABCv3, which is a new form of antiban that improves upon the principles set forth by ABCv2.
      Here is the first script that implements my new experimental antiban.

Repository Link: https://tribot.org/repository/script/id/2611

Features:
      Best Antiban possible. ABCL 10 plus new antiban not seen in ANY OTHER SCRIPT. Yes, I'm talking about ABCv3 Task System for completely automated 1-99 [*] 20+ locations Customer location support! Fast and efficient chopping Start from ANYWHERE Auto axe upgrading (bronze to dragon) Completely Customizable Antiban Control Mouse Speed, Reaction Times, and even play around with Tribot's built-in antiban! Features in Red belong to the Premium Version of this script.
      * Task system is limited to 2 tasks for the Free Version.
      * Some preset locations such as Catherby, Gnome Stronghold, etc are only available in the Premium Version.

Click Here to see the Premium Version!

GUI:

Happy Botting!

• By Encoded
      http://encodedscripting.com/
      Features:
      ABCL 10 (ABC2)
      - Auto Fisher Pro has an anti-ban compliance level of 10 and makes use of TRiBot's second version of anti-ban (ABC2). Minnow Fishing
      - Catch minnows at the fishing guild and receive up to 600 sharks per hour. Fishing Trawler
      - Acquire the Angler outfit for that extra experience boost or to gain access to Minnow fishing Karambwan Fishing
      - Start in Zanaris or at the fishing location with a filled karambwan vessel and a dramen staff equipped. Last fairy ring destination must be DKP. Barbarian Fishing
      - Support for both heavy rod (leaping fish) and hand fishing. Earn the fastest fishing experience in the game while also gaining strength and agility experience. Barb-tail harpoon and Dragon harpoon support
      - Free up an inventory space by using the Barb-tail harpoon or Dragon harpoon.
      - Dragon harpoon special attack supported. Shift Dropping and Mouse Keys Dropping
      - Drop quickly by making use of the in game shift click to drop option or emulate mouse keys and drop even faster for maximum experience per hour. Kitten Support
      - Raise a kitten while you fish. Progressive Mode
      - Designed with gold farmers in mind, progressive mode allows a fresh account to level up and switch to lobsters at 40 fishing or swordfish at 50 fishing.
      - Start the script with all required items for the options you have chosen (can be noted) and the bot will switch location and fish accordingly.
      - Progressive mode does not buy items for you. Genie Support
      - Solves the Genie random event and uses the lamp on fishing. Locations:
      Barbarian Village Burgh de Rott Catherby Draynor Fishing Guild Jatizso Karamja Land's End Lumbridge Mor Ul Rek Observatory Otto's Grotto (Baxtorian Falls) Piscarilius (Zeah) Piscatoris Fishing Colony Quidamortem Rellekka Seers' Village Shilo Village South Baxtorian Falls (Rasolo) Tree Gnome Stronghold Wilderness Resource Area Zul-Andra Purchase:
      5 credits for 1 month, 3 instances. 8 credits for 1 month, 5 instances. 10 credits for 1 month, 8 instances. 15 credits for 1 month, 12 instances. 20 credits for 1 month, 25 instances. 35 credits for 1 month, 50 instances. 10 credits for 3 months, 3 instances.
      Note: Instances are the amount of accounts that can be ran simultaneously. Click here to purchase.
      Progress Reports:

Script Arguments: http://fisher.encodedscripting.com/arguments
      Minnow Arguments: FISHING_GUILD_MINNOW_PLATFORM,MINNOW,BANK,0,0
      Dynamic Signatures: 
      http://signature.encodedscripting.com/fisher.png?username=Your%20Case%20Sensitive%20Username
      GUI Settings Explanations:
      Dropping Sleep Modifier
      - Slows down or speeds up mouse keys and shift dropping. Lower value = faster; higher value = slower. Slowing down dropping reduces misclicks. Shift Dropping Pattern
      - The order in which items are dropped when using shift dropping. Both patterns zigzag. Enable Drop Tuna
      - When selected, tuna will be dropped when you have a full inventory and are fishing for swordfish. Auto Detect Fishing Spots
      - When selected, Auto Fisher Pro will automatically know which fishing spot is which. Only affects locations that have more than one type of fishing spot. Enable ABC2 Next Target
      - When selected, the next fishing spot chosen may not always be the closest fishing spot to your player. Enable Reaction Times
      - When selected, Auto Fisher Pro will wait a reaction time before performing certain actions such as dropping or switching to a new fishing spot. Enable Tray Notifications
      - When selected, sends a desktop notification on level up and script end. Drop Fish Only
      - When selected, Auto Fisher Pro will only drop fish from the inventory rather than dropping any non-required item. Client freezing when starting the script?
      Add fisher.encodedscripting.com and 192.241.226.189 to TRiBot's firewall always allow.
      Script Support: https://discord.gg/FDnMbkU
    • By Final Calibur
      Activate Script:

1-60 Time Lapse:

157 Hour Progress Report (Bronze axe for most of it)

117 Hour Progress Report

Progress pictures (show spoiler):

• By gef30
      I've decided to update an old script i wrote 3 years ago, and here it is: Multi Fisher v2! Completely rewritten, with a full implementation of ABC2, Multi fisher allows you to fish anything, anywhere! 
      get it HERE
      Screenshot(s):

Setup guide:
    • By Beg
      Cooks at Rogues Den (Burthoupe) using the well-known permanent fire.
      Supported Food:
      Shrimps, Anchovies, Karambwanji, Sardine, Karambwan, Herring, Mackerel, Trout, Cod, Pike, Salmon, Tuna, Lobster, Bass, Swordfish, Monkfish, Shark, Dark crab.

Makes fire on a pre-established area close to the bank, and cooks on it. Mostly thinking about free-to-play users, however, included a few pay-to-play banks as well. 
      Supported Banks:  
      Lumbridge Top, Varrock West, Varrock East, Edgeville, Grand Exchange, Falador West, Falador East, Draynor Village,  Duel Arena, Clan Wars, Al-Kharid.
      Castle Wars, Catherby, Seers (Camelot), Ardougne West, Ardougne East, Yanille, Nardah, Tzhaar City.
      Supported Food:  
      Shrimps, Anchovies, Karambwanji, Sardine, Karambwan, Herring, Mackerel, Trout, Cod, Pike, Salmon, Tuna, Lobster, Bass, Swordfish, Monkfish, Shark, Dark crab.

Cooks food on a range/stove/oven.
      Supported Ranges:  
      Al-Kharid, Lumbridge, Falador, Edgeville, Varrock East.
      Cooking Guild, Catherby, Nardah.
      Supported Food:  
      Shrimps, Anchovies, Karambwanji, Sardine, Karambwan, Herring, Mackerel, Trout, Cod, Pike, Salmon, Tuna, Lobster, Bass, Swordfish, Monkfish, Shark, Dark crab, Plain pizza, Baked potato, Sweetcorn.

Makes food using two ingredients on each other.
      Supported Banks:
      Every bank supported by Banking API.
      Supported Food:
      Jug of Wine, 
      Tuna potato, 
      Anchovy pizza, Meat pizza, Pineapple pizza, Pizza base, Incomplete pizza, Uncooked pizza,
      Pastry dough, Pie shell, Uncooked berry pie, Uncooked meat pie, Raw mud pie, Uncooked apple pie, Raw garden pie, Raw fish pie, Raw wild pie, Raw summer pie.

The rules for script argument are the following:
      1. Each task is separated by a vertical bar, "|"
      2. Each task setting has an associated key and value, "key=value"
      3. Each task setting is separated by a comma, ","
      4. Option settings follow the same rules as task settings  
      5. Not case-sensitive

Available task settings:
      type - indicates which type of task it is. Available options are "Rogues den", "Fire", "Range" or "Make item".
      first_supply - the first supply name you want to use. 
      second_supply - the second supply name you want to use. Only applies to make-item tasks.
      product - the product name you want to make.
      logs - the logs name you want to burn. Only applies to cooking on self-made fire tasks.
      amount - the amount to cook on the task. If this setting is not present, or a number of zero or lower is set, the amount is ignored.
      stop_level - the cooking level that interrupts the task. If this is not present, or a number of zero or lower is set, the stop level is ignored.

Available option settings:
      mouse_speed - indicates the average mouse speed to use.
      save_on_system_update -  when set to true, attempts to save the task progress on a .dat file right before an ingame update. The task can then be reloaded on gui.
      antiban_reaction - enables with value "true" or disables with value "false" the antiban reaction sleep after an inventory has finished cooking.
      antibug_debug - to print anti-ban actions debug on bot debug panel. "true" to enable, "false" to disable.
      toogle_roofs - to toogle roofs from buildings. "true" to enable, "false" to disable.
      close_with_esc_button - to use escape keyboard button to close the bank. "true" to enable, "false" to disable.

Example:
      type=rogues den, first_supply=raw shrimps, product=shrimps, amount=1000 |
      type=range, first_supply=raw salmon, product=salmon, amount=10000, stop_level=70 |
      type=fire, first_supply=raw lobster, product=lobster, logs=magic logs, amount=5000, stop_level=75 |
      type=make item, first_supply=jug of water, second_supply=grapes, product=jug of wine, amount=10000 |
      mouse_speed=100, save_on_system_update=true, antiban_reaction=false, antibug_debug=true, toogle_roofs=true, close_with_esc_button=true

Notes:  Set amount equal to 0 to ignore amount. Set stop level to 0 to ignore stop level.       Ability to create or load one or multiple tasks to be executed. Combine different methods, food, amounts or stop level at your own will.     Save the current script's state. This can be done either on Script's GUI or Script's Paint.  The data file will be stored at .tribot/beg_scripts/Cooking/'your_input'.dat. If enable on GUI, a game system update will generate an automatic save which will be stored at .tribot/beg_scripts/Cooking/'your_rs_name current_date (current time)'.dat.   Load any previous saved state. This can only be done upon start at Script's GUI.                                                      
       Got any progress report worth sharing? Let me know!

Report any bug, missing feature, supported place or food below. If justified, it will be included to the script.

• By J J
      Repository link

JJ's Fighter Pro is an AIO Fighter script: it can kill any monster that you want. You can also make a list of items to loot and select the food you want to eat. You can drink potions if needed, pick up and alch certain items, use special attacks, prioritize looting, etc. This is all configurable through the GUI. You can save your settings for future usage.

Anti Ban Compliance implementation
      ABCL 10 has been implemented.

Screenshots

Statistics
      JJ's Fighter needs an internet connection to send script statistics to my server. The data is anonymous and you can check what it sends in bot debug.

Example chart from 15/10/2013

Features
      Melee, range, mage support Eating Looting Banking Bones to peaches XP checking Fast monster switching Dynamic mainloop Setting loading/saving  

Changelog
  • Our picks

• This release will:

Fix some ClosedChannelException bug

Fix bug in RSObject#getAllTiles

Add game tab support for "Kourend Favour"
      • 8 replies
    • This release will:

Fix Settings UI placement bug

Fix game object location bug

Fix small layout bug making the client shift up and down

Fix client crashing bug where loading the client with a small display area will cause the client to crash

Fix annoying Linux bug relating to painting events and peers

Fix settings saving bug where settings are saved to disk more often than they should

Fix RSInterface#isBeingDrawn bug affecting a limited amount of people

Drop Java 1.7 bytecode version for 1.8

Important: Since the downloadable RS client uses Java 7, it will no longer be compatible with Looking Glass. To make up for this, we will add support for using other clients such as RuneLite (at a later date).

This change was necessary to allow us to use Java 8 syntax. It also paves the way for Java 9/10/11 support.
      • 40 replies
    • This update will:

Fix the RSMenuNode bug which also fixes the bug with bank opening

Fix the incorrect object positions bug

Fix and re-enable the LG Objects API Accelerator

Fix the RSObject#getAllTiles bug
      • 22 replies
    • Try our development release by checking "Development Release" on the TRiBot Loader. Note that these new features are currently in beta.

This release features:

Re-sizable mode support for both LG and the regular client

Slightly improved login bot

Removed final access modifiers from API classes

Added RSServer hook wrapper to get the client's cached list of server/world info

[NEW] Bug fix for intelligent banking

[NEW] Improvement to the stability of LG over time

[NEW] Vastly improved the reliability and speed of Screen#getColorAt on both LG and the regular client

[NEW] Fix LG login problems

[NEW] Fixed re-sizable mode container bug

[NEW] Fixed re-sizable mode mouse bug

[NEW] Use of public constants in the Banking API

[NEW] Use of other various constants such as Projection#NULL_PT and Screen#EMPTY_COLOR

More features to come very soon!

Please test it and let us know here if there are any new bugs introduced in this release.
        • Thanks
      • 12 replies
    • Try our development release by checking "Development Release" on the TRiBot Loader. Note that these new features are currently in beta.

This release features:

Re-sizable mode support for both LG and the regular client

Slightly improved login bot

Removed final access modifiers from API classes

Added RSServer hook wrapper to get the client's cached list of server/world info

Bug fix for intelligent banking

Improvement to the stability of LG over time

More features to come very soon!

Please test it and let us know here if there are any new bugs introduced in this release.
        • Thanks
      • 10 replies