Welcome to TRiBot Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

xCode

[120+ H] [Free] [ABCL10] xFishy [AIO] [OpenSource] [Barbarian Fishing]

200 posts in this topic

Seems to be working pretty well so far in draynor, can't wait to try karamja :)

edit: karamja banking doesn't work it works for about 1 trip then fails and shuts off

Edited by dakuush

you should fix it now XD jk

I looked at it today. But Karamja seems to work fine for me! Ran it for 1 hour and didn't see anything strange. Entering/leaving the boat all goes nice and quick. I'll try reupdating my current source. Maybe the newest isn't up yet. I hope this fixes the bugs for u.

Any chance you could fix the Source link? Cheers man.

Yeah sure, I'll reupload it this week

RESPEKT!! Rlly respect for this one because every free fish bot is bad like shit but your is just wow. <3<3<3

Thanks!

Hi, whenever I want to fare the boat it says not enough money and then it stops! :(

Do you have money in your inventory?

Thank you! Is there anything you would like to see getting improved (walking routes, clicking etc)? 

uhhh not really seems pretty good the way it is... didnt see if it chose different routes to the bank i know it went past the west side of the ruins part towards the bank, maybe once in awhile it should go on the east side(only if it isnt already implemented didnt babysit XD)

The 2scripts i have used of yours are amazing, i unluckily got a temp ban on the one account( didnt use breaks my fault)...definitely recommend this over the free version of ftwAIO fisher

1 person likes this

i love your scrips man !!!

can you add shilo villige fly fishing?

Thanks bro! Appreciate it :) I'll add it soon. The only problem is that I dont have access to shilo village on any of my accounts yet.