Welcome to TRiBot Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

xCode

[120+ H] [Free] [ABCL10] xFishy [AIO] [OpenSource] [Barbarian Fishing]

200 posts in this topic

Thanks for posting the debug also! Problem should be fixed next update. :)

Any idea when that will be? I kind of really like your script and can't be bothered to write my own, so I would prefer you to update yours but if it's not for a while then I'll just do it :P

No problem, I know how much easier it makes it to debug rather than "It broke fix pls" :P

Any idea when that will be? I kind of really like your script and can't be bothered to write my own, so I would prefer you to update yours but if it's not for a while then I'll just do it :P

No problem, I know how much easier it makes it to debug rather than "It broke fix pls" :P

I think within 12 hours. :) Gotta sleep first :P 5:41 AM where I'm living.

+1

4:50 here, no complaining! :P I'll just use my crappy one for now, not the most efficient but I don't want it to break :P

Nice script by the way!

4:50 here, no complaining! :P I'll just use my crappy one for now, not the most efficient but I don't want it to break :P

Nice script by the way!

Script is updated :)

started at barbarian stronghold, immediately stopped.

Can you post debug info? I'll see if I also have this problem.

Edit: 79199d5332.jpg

I have no issues. Send me some more information so I can help you out.

Edited by xCode

Suggestions/Bug/Flaws/Etc:

-- Barbarian Village Trout/Salmon:

- It will sometimes try to click on a fishing spot #1, but then it'll see fishing spot #2 and click on that while the character is still moving. So sometimes it just walks back and forth until it can reach a fishing spot. (#1 and #2 was just there to make it easier to understand. No specific spot is #1 or #2)

That's all I see at the moment. Seems good so far. Tested Draynor shrimp/Anchovies and that worked well.

Suggestions/Bug/Flaws/Etc:

-- Barbarian Village Trout/Salmon:

- It will sometimes try to click on a fishing spot #1, but then it'll see fishing spot #2 and click on that while the character is still moving. So sometimes it just walks back and forth until it can reach a fishing spot. (#1 and #2 was just there to make it easier to understand. No specific spot is #1 or #2)

That's all I see at the moment. Seems good so far. Tested Draynor shrimp/Anchovies and that worked well.

Updated ;) Should be fixed now. Thanks for letting me know

1 person likes this

Updated ;) Should be fixed now. Thanks for letting me know

It's still doing it. Do I need to update somehow? The first time I noticed it after this post was within around 8:30 runtime.

Edit: It's actually doing it a lot more often now. Probably every run from the bank back. It's so obvious right now that I'm botting lol.

Edited by aznchris

It's still doing it. Do I need to update somehow? The first time I noticed it after this post was within around 8:30 runtime.

Edit: It's actually doing it a lot more often now. Probably every run from the bank back. It's so obvious right now that I'm botting lol.

Let me check when I get back from work. Will be in approximately 6 hours :( (Holidays are over for me :( )

karamja is bugged somehow, fishes fine fills bag gets on boat, gets off boat goes to the bank deposit box banks the fish gets back on boat and exists boat all fine then won't start fishing again. it runs to near the fishing dock and then runs all the way back to the boat and just keeps doing that over and over..... please look into it and fix asap. Thanks

i restarted the client and script seemed to worked so far, but the debug is still filling up.

• [01:49:05] java.lang.NullPointerException 
  • [01:49:05] at scripts.xFishy.xFishy.onPaint(xFishy.java:141) 
  • [01:49:05] at obf.Ah.D(rl:612) 
  • [01:49:05] at obf.Wj.run(qi:47) 
  • [01:49:05] at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source) 

sorry to keep posting, but i just want to report another thing i found, now it keeps getting stuck on the boats, it wouldnt cross the gangplank in portsarim it tried to cross it off of the boat across the way, then we it got back to karamja it wouldnt cross the gangplank there either, correction it eventually did on its own.

just because i guess no one else will lol, here's 9 hours for ya! going for a 60 hour proggy non stop suicde whole way i have 13 different account all attempting it now. i will acheive it haha! 

29ql4lg.png

edit: new 16 hour proggy:

1zgt9j4.png

Edited by the kappin1
1 person likes this

i started at port sarim, (or whatever) and selected karajama, (or whatever) once it got on boat and took it , it got stuck at "you have arrived at karaja..." and didn't do anything so i clicked the screen out and nothing happend, so i paused, then started, and it seems to be working, ill be droppig shrimp so i wont know if the boat system works or not, if not please fix

new update, bot keeps going to the bottom of the boat instead of crossing the plank once arrived at karajama, and the boats range from moderatly slow click times to super slow, sometimes on the boat for 4 minuites before he gets across, but if it clicks the ladders and goes to the lower level all hope of it working is gone , the actual fishing is flawless from what ive seen, only the walking and boats need work

new update, bot keeps going to the bottom of the boat instead of crossing the plank once arrived at karajama, and the boats range from moderatly slow click times to super slow, sometimes on the boat for 4 minuites before he gets across, but if it clicks the ladders and goes to the lower level all hope of it working is gone , the actual fishing is flawless from what ive seen, only the walking and boats need work

I'll look at the karamja banking this week