xCode

[120+ H] [Free] [ABCL10] xFishy [AIO] [OpenSource] [Barbarian Fishing]

Thanks for posting the debug also! Problem should be fixed next update. :)

Any idea when that will be? I kind of really like your script and can't be bothered to write my own, so I would prefer you to update yours but if it's not for a while then I'll just do it :P

No problem, I know how much easier it makes it to debug rather than "It broke fix pls" :P

Any idea when that will be? I kind of really like your script and can't be bothered to write my own, so I would prefer you to update yours but if it's not for a while then I'll just do it :P

No problem, I know how much easier it makes it to debug rather than "It broke fix pls" :P

I think within 12 hours. :) Gotta sleep first :P 5:41 AM where I'm living.

+1

started at barbarian stronghold, immediately stopped.

Can you post debug info? I'll see if I also have this problem.

Edit: 79199d5332.jpg

I have no issues. Send me some more information so I can help you out.

Edited by xCode

Suggestions/Bug/Flaws/Etc:

-- Barbarian Village Trout/Salmon:

- It will sometimes try to click on a fishing spot #1, but then it'll see fishing spot #2 and click on that while the character is still moving. So sometimes it just walks back and forth until it can reach a fishing spot. (#1 and #2 was just there to make it easier to understand. No specific spot is #1 or #2)

That's all I see at the moment. Seems good so far. Tested Draynor shrimp/Anchovies and that worked well.

Suggestions/Bug/Flaws/Etc:

-- Barbarian Village Trout/Salmon:

- It will sometimes try to click on a fishing spot #1, but then it'll see fishing spot #2 and click on that while the character is still moving. So sometimes it just walks back and forth until it can reach a fishing spot. (#1 and #2 was just there to make it easier to understand. No specific spot is #1 or #2)

That's all I see at the moment. Seems good so far. Tested Draynor shrimp/Anchovies and that worked well.

Updated ;) Should be fixed now. Thanks for letting me know

• Like 1

Updated ;) Should be fixed now. Thanks for letting me know

It's still doing it. Do I need to update somehow? The first time I noticed it after this post was within around 8:30 runtime.

Edit: It's actually doing it a lot more often now. Probably every run from the bank back. It's so obvious right now that I'm botting lol.

Edited by aznchris

It's still doing it. Do I need to update somehow? The first time I noticed it after this post was within around 8:30 runtime.

Edit: It's actually doing it a lot more often now. Probably every run from the bank back. It's so obvious right now that I'm botting lol.

Let me check when I get back from work. Will be in approximately 6 hours :( (Holidays are over for me :( )

karamja is bugged somehow, fishes fine fills bag gets on boat, gets off boat goes to the bank deposit box banks the fish gets back on boat and exists boat all fine then won't start fishing again. it runs to near the fishing dock and then runs all the way back to the boat and just keeps doing that over and over..... please look into it and fix asap. Thanks

i restarted the client and script seemed to worked so far, but the debug is still filling up.

• [01:49:05] java.lang.NullPointerException 
  • [01:49:05] at scripts.xFishy.xFishy.onPaint(xFishy.java:141) 
  • [01:49:05] at obf.Ah.D(rl:612) 
  • [01:49:05] at obf.Wj.run(qi:47) 
  • [01:49:05] at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source) 

sorry to keep posting, but i just want to report another thing i found, now it keeps getting stuck on the boats, it wouldnt cross the gangplank in portsarim it tried to cross it off of the boat across the way, then we it got back to karamja it wouldnt cross the gangplank there either, correction it eventually did on its own.

i started at port sarim, (or whatever) and selected karajama, (or whatever) once it got on boat and took it , it got stuck at "you have arrived at karaja..." and didn't do anything so i clicked the screen out and nothing happend, so i paused, then started, and it seems to be working, ill be droppig shrimp so i wont know if the boat system works or not, if not please fix

new update, bot keeps going to the bottom of the boat instead of crossing the plank once arrived at karajama, and the boats range from moderatly slow click times to super slow, sometimes on the boat for 4 minuites before he gets across, but if it clicks the ladders and goes to the lower level all hope of it working is gone , the actual fishing is flawless from what ive seen, only the walking and boats need work

new update, bot keeps going to the bottom of the boat instead of crossing the plank once arrived at karajama, and the boats range from moderatly slow click times to super slow, sometimes on the boat for 4 minuites before he gets across, but if it clicks the ladders and goes to the lower level all hope of it working is gone , the actual fishing is flawless from what ive seen, only the walking and boats need work

I'll look at the karamja banking this week

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By wastedbro
      Wasted Spinner

Features:
      Spins any material Supports 5 locations ABCv2 Antiban (+ extra antiban from my API) GUI automatically saves and remembers your settings! Paint with real-time profit tracker, XP tracker, and level tracker Beautiful GUI Flawless! Click here to activate!

Remember, location matters when it comes to bans.
      https://tribot.org/repository/script/id/2914
    • By wastedbro
      Wasted Tanner

Features:
      Supports all hides Supports Energy, Super Energy, and Stamina Potions Adjustable mouse speed ABCv2 antiban  
      Click here to activate it on the repository

https://tribot.org/repository/script/id/2915
    • By Encoded
      http://encodedscripting.com/
      Features:
      Anti-Ban Compliance 2 Auto Fisher Pro makes use of TRiBot's second version of anti-ban (ABC2). ABC2 has been built upon statistical analysis of human playing data, making our anti-ban the most human-like on the market. Reaction times are based on real human data collected specifically for fishing and are togglable in the settings tab. Resizable & Looking Glass Both resizable mode and looking glass are supported. Minnow Fishing Catch minnows at the fishing guild and receive up to 600 sharks per hour. Fishing Trawler Acquire the Angler outfit for an extra experience boost or to gain access to Minnow fishing Karambwan Fishing Start in Zanaris or at the fishing location with a filled karambwan vessel and a dramen staff equipped. Last fairy ring destination must be DKP. Barbarian Fishing Support for both heavy rod (leaping fish) and hand fishing. Earn the fastest fishing experience in the game while also gaining strength and agility experience. Barb-tail harpoon and Dragon harpoon support Free up an inventory space by using the Barb-tail harpoon or Dragon harpoon. Dragon harpoon special attack supported. Shift Dropping and Mouse Keys Dropping Drop quickly by making use of the in game shift click to drop option or emulate mouse keys and drop even faster for maximum experience per hour. Kitten Support Raise a kitten while you fish. Have a knife in your inventory if raising a kitten while fishing for leaping fish. Progressive Mode Designed with gold farmers in mind, progressive mode allows a fresh account to level up and switch to lobsters at 40 fishing or swordfish at 50 fishing. Start the script with all required items for the options you have chosen (can be noted) and the bot will switch location and fish accordingly. Progressive mode does not buy items for you. Genie Support Solves the Genie random event and uses the lamp on fishing. AFK Breaks Enable AFK breaks to simulate leaving your computer to use the restroom or to grab a snack. World Hopping Hop worlds if the amount of players near you surpasses a certain amount. (Only works for members worlds) Automatic Muling (COMING SOON, CURRENTLY IN TESTING) Automatically trade another account all the fish you've collected so you don't miss out on any profit. All communication between accounts is handled out of game. Locations:
      Barbarian Village Burgh de Rott Catherby Draynor Fishing Guild Jatizso Karamja Land's End Lumbridge Mor Ul Rek Observatory Otto's Grotto (Baxtorian Falls) Piscarilius (Zeah) Piscatoris Fishing Colony Quidamortem Rellekka Seers' Village Shilo Village South Baxtorian Falls (Rasolo) Tree Gnome Stronghold Wilderness Resource Area Zul-Andra Purchase:
      5 credits for 1 month, 3 instances. 8 credits for 1 month, 5 instances. 12 credits for 1 month, 8 instances. 20 credits for 1 month, 30 instances. 25 credits for 1 month, 50 instances. 10 credits for 3 months, 3 instances. 2 credits for 14 days, 1 instance.
      Note: Instances are the amount of accounts that can be ran simultaneously. Click here to purchase.
      Progress Reports:

Dynamic Signatures: 
      http://signature.encodedscripting.com/fisher.png?username=Your%20Case%20Sensitive%20Username
      Script Support: https://discord.gg/FDnMbkU
    • By Assume
      Combat AIO  [Premium Edition]
      Combat AIO is TRiBot's most advanced combat script. Written by Assume, one of TRiBot's most popular scripters, Combat AIO strives to be the highest quality script available.
      Features:
      AIO Combat Customizable looting with loot over X value support!  Special Weapon support of all spec weapons (if I forgot one, let me know I can add it instantly!) Static protection prayer support Complete potion support (This is automatic, you do not need to do anything to enable it!) Combat radius Saving your settings Perfect combat system custom pathing support Piety/Chivarly Flickering  Banking with automatic teleport support (Just hit start and there's a good chance it'll bank without anything from you) Guthans Bones to Peaches (tabs only) Range support Telegrab Alching Save/load and share customized paths Progression mode (change attack style, etc etc)
      Price: $12.99 for 180 days or $3.99/month or $2.99/2weeks
      How to buy:
      Option 1: Purchase with credits through the TRiBot repository

Join Discord chat for support

Current GUI:

Bug report format:

FAQ:
      Q: How do I get updates?
      A: Updates are applied automatically every time the script is ran.  Q: Are there any banned locations?
      A: No Q: Will this script work anywhere? A: The script is designed as a general combat bot and will work in the vast majority of locations. Areas with specialized events may not work (though some will) if you have questions about a specific area ask.  Progress and bug reports are appreciated, enjoy!

Terms of Service:
      You accept the terms of service by purchasing the service.
      Terms of service include, but are not limited to, the TRiBot premium script terms of service found HERE.
      I may add to or edit my terms at any time, by continuing to use my service you automatically accept the updated terms.
    • By Worthy
      AIO Constructor
      By Worthy

Features
      Construct Any Item Including: Planks Bagged plants - FARMING XP! Nails Marble Multiple Banking Methods Manual banking - Rimmington/Falador, Yanille Ring of Dueling and House Teleports Phials unnoting planks Servants Synchronized Servant Support Cook Butler Demon Butler User Experience This entire script has been rewritten optimized for efficiency and flawlessness  Antiban Compliance (ABC) Level 10/10 Quick and easy to use GUI setup Save, Create, and Load presets with ease (documentation below) Sexy mousepaint and paint Dynamic signature system (more info below) Hiscores page  
      Set-up
      Disable middle wheel mouse zoom and fully zoom out! If using Looking Glass, hook the client to 64-bit OSBuddy! Set up a preset following the documentation below Once created, select the preset item which you would like to make and fill out the rest of the GUI Start with just a hammer and saw in Inventory Only if using Servants have coins in Inventory too. Only if using Phials Unnoting have noted planks in Inventory too Only if using RoD/Tele Banking have house tabs in Inventory too  
      Recommended Items to Build
      Levels 1 - 19 → Crude Wooden Chairs (need 138 planks and nails) Levels 19 - 33 → Oak Chairs (need 238 oak planks) Levels 33 - 70  → Oak Larders Levels 70 - 99 → Oak Dungeon Doors 
      OR Levels 52 - 99 → Mahogany Tables (fastest if you have $$)  
      Documentation

Click to buy or try a free 2 hour trial:

4.99 CREDITS for 1 MONTH per Auth
      Or 9.99 CREDITS for 6 MONTHS per Auth
      OR 14.99 CREDITS for 6 MONTHS per 3 Auths

Check your hiscore ranking here!
      Grab your dynamic signature by going to the follow site:
      http://www.worthy.rs/tribot-php/AIOConstructor/sigs/YOUR_TRIBOT_USERNAME_HERE.png  
      Enjoy! 
      Worthy 
    • By wastedbro
      Elite Chopper FREE - AIO Woodcutter
      Hello Everyone!
      I'm here to bring you an exciting new script. As some of you know, I've been working on a project that I call ABCv3, which is a new form of antiban that improves upon the principles set forth by ABCv2.
      Here is the first script that implements my new experimental antiban.

Repository Link: https://tribot.org/repository/script/id/2611

Features:
      Best Antiban possible. ABCL 10 plus new antiban not seen in ANY OTHER SCRIPT. Yes, I'm talking about ABCv3 Task System for completely automated 1-99 [*] 20+ locations Customer location support! Fast and efficient chopping Start from ANYWHERE Auto axe upgrading (bronze to dragon) Completely Customizable Antiban Control Mouse Speed, Reaction Times, and even play around with Tribot's built-in antiban! Features in Red belong to the Premium Version of this script.
      * Task system is limited to 2 tasks for the Free Version.
      * Some preset locations such as Catherby, Gnome Stronghold, etc are only available in the Premium Version.

Click Here to see the Premium Version!

GUI:

Happy Botting!

• By Final Calibur
      Activate Script:

1-60 Time Lapse:

157 Hour Progress Report (Bronze axe for most of it)

117 Hour Progress Report

Progress pictures (show spoiler):

• By gef30
      I've decided to update an old script i wrote 3 years ago, and here it is: Multi Fisher v2! Completely rewritten, with a full implementation of ABC2, Multi fisher allows you to fish anything, anywhere! 
      get it HERE
      Screenshot(s):

Setup guide:
  • Our picks

• This release includes:

Fix updater bug which was causing a bunch of issues

TRiBot will no longer require manual hook fixes every time the RS client updates - the updater has been fully patched for objects

Hooked login fields

Improved the login bot

Ability to recognize the banned/locked messages again

Ability to read the current input for username and password fields

If the username or password is already entered correctly, it won't be erased

If only part of the username or password is already entered correctly, it won't be erased. The login bot will fill in what's missing.

If there are a few invalid characters after a valid substring of your username/password, only (approximately) those invalid characters will be erased. The login bot will then proceed to fill in the missing characters.

Coming soon:

Skull icon fix

Improve screen rate and responsiveness of the RS client (both regular client and LG)

Much more
        • Thanks
      • 25 replies
    • This release includes:

Fix shift clicking option selecting

Fix high paint delay settings saving

Update prayer IDs for the quick select menu

Remove RS3 support

Fix hooks

RS3 Support Removed

The RS3 client hasn't been updated since our Old-School version of TRiBot was released, as many of you may have noticed. Keeping all of the RS3 code in the client made the client as a whole harder to maintain, larger, slower, and messier. As hardly anyone still uses the RS3 client, and since the RS3 API was hardly functioning, we made the decision to completely remove it from TRiBot.

For the average user, this means that the client will be smaller, cleaner, and faster. Future updates will also take less work meaning there will be more frequent updates.

If you were one of the few users still using the RS3 client, we apologize for the inconvenience. No future support for RS3 is planned. There are many other botting clients which has support for RS3, so we recommend finding an alternative if you wish to continue botting on RS3.
        • Thanks
      • 25 replies
    • Please welcome our new developers, @JoeDezzy1, @erickho123, @Encoded, and @wastedbro.

These members will be responsible for working on, maintaining, and improving TRiBot.

This means that bug fixes and improvements will now come at a much faster pace! We're committed to providing users with the best botting experience possible!
        • Thanks
      • 30 replies
    • This release includes:

More 3rd party libraries for script writers to use

Apache Commons Codec

Apache Commons Collections

Apache Commons Configuration

Apache Commons IO

Apache Commons Lang

Apache Commons Math

GSON

Guava

JFoenix

Hint arrow API

Game#getHintArrowX

Game#getHintArrowY

Fix player hooks including Player#getSkullIcon and Prayer#getPrayerIcon
        • Thanks
      • 49 replies
    • This update includes:

Fix broken hooks

Fix login bot for the message "No reply from login server. Please wait 1 minute and try again."

Fix bug relating to which bot tab is sent human input

General#randomLong bug fix involving negative numbers

Fix GE API

Please note: There are still some issues with the login bot due to a change in the game mechanisms handling the login screen. We're working on a fix and will upload it when ready.
        • Thanks
      • 37 replies