xCode

[120+ H] [Free] [ABCL10] xFishy [AIO] [OpenSource] [Barbarian Fishing]

As for kamajara banking i've had a few problems, that should be easy to fix i think!

Also at draynor the bot has problems running away from the wizard if they get attacked if they are low combat, good deathwalk but anchovies are kept over a net so i often find my level 3 guy without a net after a death from the wizard.

As for kamajara, The trip on the way back from the entrna deposit is pretty clunky, he tries talking to him about 4 times failing at different times like, saying No or pressing on another guy after he has already initated a convo, or just not choosing an option (without the quest)

Then somtimes, he will deposit one lobster via left click and all the others will still be in inventory and he will run back to the fishing spot.

And the worst of all of them is there is no failsafe to check if the command for the bridge went through, every time i think it clicks a one second too early (if your computer is slower than yours when you scripted it i think) and then wont recognise its still on the boat and get stuck.

edit: on second watch. he actually clicks in the middle of the bridge, which doesn't acctually initate the crossing, you have to press a little closer to the ship.

I get this one every time i think.

I dont want to sound like im whining though, because this is really awsome free script and im really appreciative for your time and work, just feedback you know?

Thanks again :D

I appreciate the feedback and will check it out asap. Btw, you might try fishing with your fishing net at Lumbridge Swamp. There are no real obstacles for level 3 there. :)

Thanks for the script! It works perfect at Catherby and this is the only free script that has actually WORKED perfectly for me. I love you! no homo!

EDIT: In Catherby, I noticed my character running off to pick a strange plant when it wasn't my random which made me look obvious. My character tends to run around when those randoms appear, not sure if it's supposed to be like that but other than that, everything works great!

That's probably the random event handler, solving the Strange Plant random event. It's something the TRiBot client handles, not my script :) Enjoy botting!

This script got lots of potentiall

What you would fix for sure though would be support for starting script at the rs loby, this is literally the first script that doesn't work to start from loby :P

No biggie for one or two accs, but beleive me it's a real pain with 20 accounts lol. I'm no scripter but this shouldn't be hard at all really :P

Something that would be a really nice feature (that I'd pay for) would be to change location & fish method once a level have been met. I'm using your script on F2P for goldfarming purposes and I'd like to do 1-40 shrimps at Lumbridge Swamp then from 40 I'd like to fish lobsters at Karamja :P Would really be nice if you could add that :)

What you would fix for sure though would be support for starting script at the rs loby, this is literally the first script that doesn't work to start from loby :P

No biggie for one or two accs, but beleive me it's a real pain with 20 accounts lol. I'm no scripter but this shouldn't be hard at all really :P

Something that would be a really nice feature (that I'd pay for) would be to change location & fish method once a level have been met. I'm using your script on F2P for goldfarming purposes and I'd like to do 1-40 shrimps at Lumbridge Swamp then from 40 I'd like to fish lobsters at Karamja :P Would really be nice if you could add that :)

Thanks for your feedback. Yeah the lobby thing was there for some testing purposes. I'll remove that asap :)

For the auto location function: I like the idea! I'll probably also add this soon :)

I'm away from home atm until sunday, so don't expect it to be there too soon :P

Thanks for your feedback. Yeah the lobby thing was there for some testing purposes. I'll remove that asap :)

For the auto location function: I like the idea! I'll probably also add this soon :)

I'm away from home atm until sunday, so don't expect it to be there too soon :P

Okay :)

Thanks. Good script tho! Have been using this bot for a few hours with no problems.

But you should take a look here: wgpaiu.png

"Fishes caught: 6", but "XP gained is 3510". I dont think that's right. Not a big problem, just thought you wanted to know about it. :)

Ah thanks for telling me. Whenever I get back home I'll check out the fishes caught bug :)

@xCode,

i solve the my problem, 

i just close the tribot client then open.

i have a new problem.

when i wake up, i saw a message Not enough money for boat at the client logs below, then when i saw my coins on inv it is still 7k, my bot is stuck on the boat guy. THanks

this is karamja lobster ishing./

*Also sometime the anchovies at lumbridge swamp does not work, idk whats happening T_T i have 3 nets..

i drop the 2 nets, and the bot started fishing anchovies hehe.. could you please take a loot at this thanks. (needs to have only 1 net to start fishing)

Edited by diciannovegaming

ok i have encouter another problem again just wanna report,

it seems getting stuck on the boat, bot react slow when clicking on the plank going back to karamja fishing area.

thanks

: i found a solution for the boat plank bug,

can you code the bot when going to bank deposit and going back to the lobster fishing area in karamja to make the north compas pointing like this?

n5T3FTJ.jpg

because i tried doing it with that angle, he successfully click the plank 100% accurate, (86/86 times tested) - yea i watched the bot for like2 hours LOL!

thanks~

Edited by diciannovegaming

ok i have encouter another problem again just wanna report,

it seems getting stuck on the boat, bot react slow when clicking on the plank going back to karamja fishing area.

thanks

: i found a solution for the boat plank bug,

can you code the bot when going to bank deposit and going back to the lobster fishing area in karamja to make the north compas pointing like this?

n5T3FTJ.jpg

because i tried doing it with that angle, he successfully click the plank 100% accurate, (86/86 times tested) - yea i watched the bot for like2 hours LOL!

thanks~

Hahaha nice :P I think I'll rewrite the whole karamja banking I guess. The script shouldn't depend on the camera rotation and angle. I'll let you know when it's updated.

New update! Karamja banking has been fixed. Ran 1 hour there and worked flawless. Let me know if any bugs occur. :)

wait does it bank for you?

pls update now with banking and WYD says it's not fishing properly

And Bank using the DepositBox

As for kamajara banking i've had a few problems, that should be easy to fix i think!

Also at draynor the bot has problems running away from the wizard if they get attacked if they are low combat, good deathwalk but anchovies are kept over a net so i often find my level 3 guy without a net after a death from the wizard.

As for kamajara, The trip on the way back from the entrna deposit is pretty clunky, he tries talking to him about 4 times failing at different times like, saying No or pressing on another guy after he has already initated a convo, or just not choosing an option (without the quest)

Then somtimes, he will deposit one lobster via left click and all the others will still be in inventory and he will run back to the fishing spot.

And the worst of all of them is there is no failsafe to check if the command for the bridge went through, every time i think it clicks a one second too early (if your computer is slower than yours when you scripted it i think) and then wont recognise its still on the boat and get stuck.

edit: on second watch. he actually clicks in the middle of the bridge, which doesn't acctually initate the crossing, you have to press a little closer to the ship.

I get this one every time i think.

I dont want to sound like im whining though, because this is really awsome free script and im really appreciative for your time and work, just feedback you know?

Thanks again :D