xCode

[120+ H] [Free] [ABCL10] xFishy [AIO] [OpenSource] [Barbarian Fishing]

As for kamajara banking i've had a few problems, that should be easy to fix i think!

Also at draynor the bot has problems running away from the wizard if they get attacked if they are low combat, good deathwalk but anchovies are kept over a net so i often find my level 3 guy without a net after a death from the wizard.

As for kamajara, The trip on the way back from the entrna deposit is pretty clunky, he tries talking to him about 4 times failing at different times like, saying No or pressing on another guy after he has already initated a convo, or just not choosing an option (without the quest)

Then somtimes, he will deposit one lobster via left click and all the others will still be in inventory and he will run back to the fishing spot.

And the worst of all of them is there is no failsafe to check if the command for the bridge went through, every time i think it clicks a one second too early (if your computer is slower than yours when you scripted it i think) and then wont recognise its still on the boat and get stuck.

edit: on second watch. he actually clicks in the middle of the bridge, which doesn't acctually initate the crossing, you have to press a little closer to the ship.

I get this one every time i think.

I dont want to sound like im whining though, because this is really awsome free script and im really appreciative for your time and work, just feedback you know?

Thanks again :D

I appreciate the feedback and will check it out asap. Btw, you might try fishing with your fishing net at Lumbridge Swamp. There are no real obstacles for level 3 there. :)

Thanks for the script! It works perfect at Catherby and this is the only free script that has actually WORKED perfectly for me. I love you! no homo!

EDIT: In Catherby, I noticed my character running off to pick a strange plant when it wasn't my random which made me look obvious. My character tends to run around when those randoms appear, not sure if it's supposed to be like that but other than that, everything works great!

That's probably the random event handler, solving the Strange Plant random event. It's something the TRiBot client handles, not my script :) Enjoy botting!

This script got lots of potentiall

What you would fix for sure though would be support for starting script at the rs loby, this is literally the first script that doesn't work to start from loby :P

No biggie for one or two accs, but beleive me it's a real pain with 20 accounts lol. I'm no scripter but this shouldn't be hard at all really :P

Something that would be a really nice feature (that I'd pay for) would be to change location & fish method once a level have been met. I'm using your script on F2P for goldfarming purposes and I'd like to do 1-40 shrimps at Lumbridge Swamp then from 40 I'd like to fish lobsters at Karamja :P Would really be nice if you could add that :)

What you would fix for sure though would be support for starting script at the rs loby, this is literally the first script that doesn't work to start from loby :P

No biggie for one or two accs, but beleive me it's a real pain with 20 accounts lol. I'm no scripter but this shouldn't be hard at all really :P

Something that would be a really nice feature (that I'd pay for) would be to change location & fish method once a level have been met. I'm using your script on F2P for goldfarming purposes and I'd like to do 1-40 shrimps at Lumbridge Swamp then from 40 I'd like to fish lobsters at Karamja :P Would really be nice if you could add that :)

Thanks for your feedback. Yeah the lobby thing was there for some testing purposes. I'll remove that asap :)

For the auto location function: I like the idea! I'll probably also add this soon :)

I'm away from home atm until sunday, so don't expect it to be there too soon :P

Thanks for your feedback. Yeah the lobby thing was there for some testing purposes. I'll remove that asap :)

For the auto location function: I like the idea! I'll probably also add this soon :)

I'm away from home atm until sunday, so don't expect it to be there too soon :P

Okay :)

Thanks. Good script tho! Have been using this bot for a few hours with no problems.

But you should take a look here: wgpaiu.png

"Fishes caught: 6", but "XP gained is 3510". I dont think that's right. Not a big problem, just thought you wanted to know about it. :)

Ah thanks for telling me. Whenever I get back home I'll check out the fishes caught bug :)

@xCode,

i solve the my problem, 

i just close the tribot client then open.

i have a new problem.

when i wake up, i saw a message Not enough money for boat at the client logs below, then when i saw my coins on inv it is still 7k, my bot is stuck on the boat guy. THanks

this is karamja lobster ishing./

*Also sometime the anchovies at lumbridge swamp does not work, idk whats happening T_T i have 3 nets..

i drop the 2 nets, and the bot started fishing anchovies hehe.. could you please take a loot at this thanks. (needs to have only 1 net to start fishing)

Edited by diciannovegaming

ok i have encouter another problem again just wanna report,

it seems getting stuck on the boat, bot react slow when clicking on the plank going back to karamja fishing area.

thanks

: i found a solution for the boat plank bug,

can you code the bot when going to bank deposit and going back to the lobster fishing area in karamja to make the north compas pointing like this?

n5T3FTJ.jpg

because i tried doing it with that angle, he successfully click the plank 100% accurate, (86/86 times tested) - yea i watched the bot for like2 hours LOL!

thanks~

Edited by diciannovegaming

ok i have encouter another problem again just wanna report,

it seems getting stuck on the boat, bot react slow when clicking on the plank going back to karamja fishing area.

thanks

: i found a solution for the boat plank bug,

can you code the bot when going to bank deposit and going back to the lobster fishing area in karamja to make the north compas pointing like this?

n5T3FTJ.jpg

because i tried doing it with that angle, he successfully click the plank 100% accurate, (86/86 times tested) - yea i watched the bot for like2 hours LOL!

thanks~

Hahaha nice :P I think I'll rewrite the whole karamja banking I guess. The script shouldn't depend on the camera rotation and angle. I'll let you know when it's updated.

New update! Karamja banking has been fixed. Ran 1 hour there and worked flawless. Let me know if any bugs occur. :)

wait does it bank for you?

pls update now with banking and WYD says it's not fishing properly

And Bank using the DepositBox

As for kamajara banking i've had a few problems, that should be easy to fix i think!

Also at draynor the bot has problems running away from the wizard if they get attacked if they are low combat, good deathwalk but anchovies are kept over a net so i often find my level 3 guy without a net after a death from the wizard.

As for kamajara, The trip on the way back from the entrna deposit is pretty clunky, he tries talking to him about 4 times failing at different times like, saying No or pressing on another guy after he has already initated a convo, or just not choosing an option (without the quest)

Then somtimes, he will deposit one lobster via left click and all the others will still be in inventory and he will run back to the fishing spot.

And the worst of all of them is there is no failsafe to check if the command for the bridge went through, every time i think it clicks a one second too early (if your computer is slower than yours when you scripted it i think) and then wont recognise its still on the boat and get stuck.

edit: on second watch. he actually clicks in the middle of the bridge, which doesn't acctually initate the crossing, you have to press a little closer to the ship.

I get this one every time i think.

I dont want to sound like im whining though, because this is really awsome free script and im really appreciative for your time and work, just feedback you know?

Thanks again :D

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By Encoded
      http://encodedscripting.com/
      Features:
      Anti-Ban Compliance 2 Auto Fisher Pro makes use of TRiBot's second version of anti-ban (ABC2). ABC2 has been built upon statistical analysis of human playing data, making our anti-ban the most human-like on the market. Reaction times are based on real human data collected specifically for fishing and are togglable in the settings tab. Resizable & Looking Glass Both resizable mode and looking glass are supported. Minnow Fishing Catch minnows at the fishing guild and receive up to 600 sharks per hour. Fishing Trawler Acquire the Angler outfit for an extra experience boost or to gain access to Minnow fishing Karambwan Fishing Start in Zanaris or at the fishing location with a filled karambwan vessel and a dramen staff equipped. Last fairy ring destination must be DKP. Barbarian Fishing Support for both heavy rod (leaping fish) and hand fishing. Earn the fastest fishing experience in the game while also gaining strength and agility experience. Barb-tail harpoon and Dragon harpoon support Free up an inventory space by using the Barb-tail harpoon or Dragon harpoon. Dragon harpoon special attack supported. Shift Dropping and Mouse Keys Dropping Drop quickly by making use of the in game shift click to drop option or emulate mouse keys and drop even faster for maximum experience per hour. Kitten Support Raise a kitten while you fish. Have a knife in your inventory if raising a kitten while fishing for leaping fish. Progressive Mode Designed with gold farmers in mind, progressive mode allows a fresh account to level up and switch to lobsters at 40 fishing or swordfish at 50 fishing. Start the script with all required items for the options you have chosen (can be noted) and the bot will switch location and fish accordingly. Progressive mode does not buy items for you. Genie Support Solves the Genie random event and uses the lamp on fishing. AFK Breaks Enable AFK breaks to simulate leaving your computer to use the restroom or to grab a snack. World Hopping Hop worlds if the amount of players near you surpasses a certain amount. (Only works for members worlds) Automatic Muling (COMING SOON, CURRENTLY IN TESTING) Automatically trade another account all the fish you've collected so you don't miss out on any profit. All communication between accounts is handled out of game. Locations:
      Barbarian Village Burgh de Rott Catherby Draynor Fishing Guild Jatizso Karamja Land's End Lumbridge Mor Ul Rek Observatory Otto's Grotto (Baxtorian Falls) Piscarilius (Zeah) Piscatoris Fishing Colony Quidamortem Rellekka Seers' Village Shilo Village South Baxtorian Falls (Rasolo) Tree Gnome Stronghold Wilderness Resource Area Zul-Andra Purchase:
      5 credits for 1 month, 3 instances. 8 credits for 1 month, 5 instances. 12 credits for 1 month, 8 instances. 20 credits for 1 month, 30 instances. 25 credits for 1 month, 50 instances. 10 credits for 3 months, 3 instances.
      Note: Instances are the amount of accounts that can be ran simultaneously. Click here to purchase.
      Progress Reports:

Script Arguments:
      Script arguments are currently being reworked. If you have any questions on how the current script arguments work, please message me.
      Example Minnow Arguments: FISHING_GUILD_MINNOW_PLATFORM,MINNOW,BANK,0,0
      Dynamic Signatures: 
      http://signature.encodedscripting.com/fisher.png?username=Your%20Case%20Sensitive%20Username
      Script Support: https://discord.gg/FDnMbkU
    • By Assume
      Combat AIO  [Premium Edition]
      Combat AIO is TRiBot's most advanced combat script. Written by Assume, one of TRiBot's most popular scripters, Combat AIO strives to be the highest quality script available.
      Features:
      AIO Combat Customizable looting with loot over X value support!  Special Weapon support of all spec weapons (if I forgot one, let me know I can add it instantly!) Static protection prayer support Complete potion support (This is automatic, you do not need to do anything to enable it!) Combat radius Saving your settings Perfect combat system custom pathing support Piety/Chivarly Flickering  Banking with automatic teleport support (Just hit start and there's a good chance it'll bank without anything from you) Guthans Bones to Peaches (tabs only) Range support Telegrab Alching Save/load and share customized paths Progression mode (change attack style, etc etc)
      Price: $12.99 for 180 days or $3.99/month or $2.99/2weeks
      How to buy:
      Option 1: Purchase with credits through the TRiBot repository

Join Discord chat for support

Current GUI:

Bug report format:

FAQ:
      Q: How do I get updates?
      A: Updates are applied automatically every time the script is ran.  Q: Are there any banned locations?
      A: No Q: Will this script work anywhere? A: The script is designed as a general combat bot and will work in the vast majority of locations. Areas with specialized events may not work (though some will) if you have questions about a specific area ask.  Progress and bug reports are appreciated, enjoy!

Terms of Service:
      You accept the terms of service by purchasing the service.
      Terms of service include, but are not limited to, the TRiBot premium script terms of service found HERE.
      I may add to or edit my terms at any time, by continuing to use my service you automatically accept the updated terms.
    • By Worthy
      AIO Constructor
      By Worthy

Features
      Construct Any Item Including: Planks Bagged plants - FARMING XP! Nails Marble Multiple Banking Methods Manual banking - Rimmington/Falador, Yanille Ring of Dueling and House Teleports Phials unnoting planks Servants Synchronized Servant Support Cook Butler Demon Butler User Experience This entire script has been rewritten optimized for efficiency and flawlessness  Antiban Compliance (ABC) Level 10/10 Quick and easy to use GUI setup Save, Create, and Load presets with ease (documentation below) Sexy mousepaint and paint Dynamic signature system (more info below) Hiscores page  
      Set-up
      Disable middle wheel mouse zoom and fully zoom out! If using Looking Glass, hook the client to 64-bit OSBuddy! Set up a preset following the documentation below Once created, select the preset item which you would like to make and fill out the rest of the GUI Start with just a hammer and saw in Inventory Only if using Servants have coins in Inventory too. Only if using Phials Unnoting have noted planks in Inventory too Only if using RoD/Tele Banking have house tabs in Inventory too  
      Recommended Items to Build
      Levels 1 - 19 → Crude Wooden Chairs (need 138 planks and nails) Levels 19 - 33 → Oak Chairs (need 238 oak planks) Levels 33 - 70  → Oak Larders Levels 70 - 99 → Oak Dungeon Doors 
      OR Levels 52 - 99 → Mahogany Tables (fastest if you have $$)  
      Documentation

Click to buy or try a free 2 hour trial:

4.99 CREDITS for 1 MONTH per Auth
      Or 9.99 CREDITS for 6 MONTHS per Auth
      OR 14.99 CREDITS for 6 MONTHS per 3 Auths

Check your hiscore ranking here!
      Grab your dynamic signature by going to the follow site:
      http://www.worthy.rs/tribot-php/AIOConstructor/sigs/YOUR_TRIBOT_USERNAME_HERE.png  
      Enjoy! 
      Worthy 
    • By wastedbro
      Elite Chopper FREE - AIO Woodcutter
      Hello Everyone!
      I'm here to bring you an exciting new script. As some of you know, I've been working on a project that I call ABCv3, which is a new form of antiban that improves upon the principles set forth by ABCv2.
      Here is the first script that implements my new experimental antiban.

Repository Link: https://tribot.org/repository/script/id/2611

Features:
      Best Antiban possible. ABCL 10 plus new antiban not seen in ANY OTHER SCRIPT. Yes, I'm talking about ABCv3 Task System for completely automated 1-99 [*] 20+ locations Customer location support! Fast and efficient chopping Start from ANYWHERE Auto axe upgrading (bronze to dragon) Completely Customizable Antiban Control Mouse Speed, Reaction Times, and even play around with Tribot's built-in antiban! Features in Red belong to the Premium Version of this script.
      * Task system is limited to 2 tasks for the Free Version.
      * Some preset locations such as Catherby, Gnome Stronghold, etc are only available in the Premium Version.

Click Here to see the Premium Version!

GUI:

Happy Botting!

• By Final Calibur
      Activate Script:

1-60 Time Lapse:

157 Hour Progress Report (Bronze axe for most of it)

117 Hour Progress Report

Progress pictures (show spoiler):

• By gef30
      I've decided to update an old script i wrote 3 years ago, and here it is: Multi Fisher v2! Completely rewritten, with a full implementation of ABC2, Multi fisher allows you to fish anything, anywhere! 
      get it HERE
      Screenshot(s):

Setup guide:
    • By Beg
      Cooks at Rogues Den (Burthoupe) using the well-known permanent fire.
      Supported Food:
      Shrimps, Anchovies, Karambwanji, Sardine, Karambwan, Herring, Mackerel, Trout, Cod, Pike, Salmon, Tuna, Lobster, Bass, Swordfish, Monkfish, Shark, Dark crab.

Makes fire on a pre-established area close to the bank, and cooks on it. Mostly thinking about free-to-play users, however, included a few pay-to-play banks as well. 
      Supported Banks:  
      Lumbridge Top, Varrock West, Varrock East, Edgeville, Grand Exchange, Falador West, Falador East, Draynor Village,  Duel Arena, Clan Wars, Al-Kharid.
      Castle Wars, Catherby, Seers (Camelot), Ardougne West, Ardougne East, Yanille, Nardah, Tzhaar City.
      Supported Food:  
      Shrimps, Anchovies, Karambwanji, Sardine, Karambwan, Herring, Mackerel, Trout, Cod, Pike, Salmon, Tuna, Lobster, Bass, Swordfish, Monkfish, Shark, Dark crab.

Cooks food on a range/stove/oven.
      Supported Ranges:  
      Al-Kharid, Lumbridge, Falador, Edgeville, Varrock East.
      Cooking Guild, Catherby, Nardah.
      Supported Food:  
      Shrimps, Anchovies, Karambwanji, Sardine, Karambwan, Herring, Mackerel, Trout, Cod, Pike, Salmon, Tuna, Lobster, Bass, Swordfish, Monkfish, Shark, Dark crab, Plain pizza, Baked potato, Sweetcorn.

Makes food using two ingredients on each other.
      Supported Banks:
      Every bank supported by Banking API.
      Supported Food:
      Jug of Wine, 
      Tuna potato, 
      Anchovy pizza, Meat pizza, Pineapple pizza, Pizza base, Incomplete pizza, Uncooked pizza,
      Pastry dough, Pie shell, Uncooked berry pie, Uncooked meat pie, Raw mud pie, Uncooked apple pie, Raw garden pie, Raw fish pie, Raw wild pie, Raw summer pie.

The rules for script argument are the following:
      1. Each task is separated by a vertical bar, "|"
      2. Each task setting has an associated key and value, "key=value"
      3. Each task setting is separated by a comma, ","
      4. Option settings follow the same rules as task settings  
      5. Not case-sensitive

Available task settings:
      type - indicates which type of task it is. Available options are "Rogues den", "Fire", "Range" or "Make item".
      first_supply - the first supply name you want to use. 
      second_supply - the second supply name you want to use. Only applies to make-item tasks.
      product - the product name you want to make.
      logs - the logs name you want to burn. Only applies to cooking on self-made fire tasks.
      amount - the amount to cook on the task. If this setting is not present, or a number of zero or lower is set, the amount is ignored.
      stop_level - the cooking level that interrupts the task. If this is not present, or a number of zero or lower is set, the stop level is ignored.

Available option settings:
      mouse_speed - indicates the average mouse speed to use.
      save_on_system_update -  when set to true, attempts to save the task progress on a .dat file right before an ingame update. The task can then be reloaded on gui.
      antiban_reaction - enables with value "true" or disables with value "false" the antiban reaction sleep after an inventory has finished cooking.
      antibug_debug - to print anti-ban actions debug on bot debug panel. "true" to enable, "false" to disable.
      toogle_roofs - to toogle roofs from buildings. "true" to enable, "false" to disable.
      close_with_esc_button - to use escape keyboard button to close the bank. "true" to enable, "false" to disable.

Example:
      type=rogues den, first_supply=raw shrimps, product=shrimps, amount=1000 |
      type=range, first_supply=raw salmon, product=salmon, amount=10000, stop_level=70 |
      type=fire, first_supply=raw lobster, product=lobster, logs=magic logs, amount=5000, stop_level=75 |
      type=make item, first_supply=jug of water, second_supply=grapes, product=jug of wine, amount=10000 |
      mouse_speed=100, save_on_system_update=true, antiban_reaction=false, antibug_debug=true, toogle_roofs=true, close_with_esc_button=true

Notes:  Set amount equal to 0 to ignore amount. Set stop level to 0 to ignore stop level.       Ability to create or load one or multiple tasks to be executed. Combine different methods, food, amounts or stop level at your own will.     Save the current script's state. This can be done either on Script's GUI or Script's Paint.  The data file will be stored at .tribot/beg_scripts/Cooking/'your_input'.dat. If enable on GUI, a game system update will generate an automatic save which will be stored at .tribot/beg_scripts/Cooking/'your_rs_name current_date (current time)'.dat.   Load any previous saved state. This can only be done upon start at Script's GUI.                                                      
       Got any progress report worth sharing? Let me know!

Report any bug, missing feature, supported place or food below. If justified, it will be included to the script.

• Our picks

• This release will:

Fix key event handling issue

Fix other event handling issue

Fix RSServer hook

Update world hopper to have it use OCR, thanks to Todd

Use proper disposal of old Graphics objects

Reformat code

Rearrange code

Organize code imports

Apply around 8000 automated code refactorings

Make preparations for Java 9

Fix 11 various bugs

Add more reliable debugging support

Fix mouseEntered/Exited event dispatching bug

Fix minimap walking bug where it opens the map

Fix broken hooks for today's game update
        • Thanks
      • 86 replies
    • This update will:

Fix GE inventory item positioning bug

Fix broken object hooks
      • 27 replies
    • This release will:

Fix some ClosedChannelException bug

Fix bug in RSObject#getAllTiles

Add game tab support for "Kourend Favour"
      • 15 replies
    • This release will:

Fix Settings UI placement bug

Fix game object location bug

Fix small layout bug making the client shift up and down

Fix client crashing bug where loading the client with a small display area will cause the client to crash

Fix annoying Linux bug relating to painting events and peers

Fix settings saving bug where settings are saved to disk more often than they should

Fix RSInterface#isBeingDrawn bug affecting a limited amount of people

Drop Java 1.7 bytecode version for 1.8

Important: Since the downloadable RS client uses Java 7, it will no longer be compatible with Looking Glass. To make up for this, we will add support for using other clients such as RuneLite (at a later date).

This change was necessary to allow us to use Java 8 syntax. It also paves the way for Java 9/10/11 support.
      • 40 replies
    • This update will:

Fix the RSMenuNode bug which also fixes the bug with bank opening

Fix the incorrect object positions bug

Fix and re-enable the LG Objects API Accelerator

Fix the RSObject#getAllTiles bug
      • 22 replies