~~xFishy!~~

ee22d19c95a47649bb3d954b3b2509c7.png

120 Hour proggie by @a11221

znaX6Nv.jpg

Features

Locations
Barbarian Village (Banking included)

• Trout / Salmon

Karamja (Banking included - uses the deposit box in Port Sarim. Don't forget to bring some money)

• Shrimps / Anchovies
  • Lobsters
  • Tuna / Swordfish

Fishing Guild (Banking included)

• Sharks
  • Lobsters
  • Tuna / Swordfish

Catherby (Banking included)

• Sharks
  • Lobsters
  • Tuna / Swordfish
  • Shrimps / Anchovies

Seers' Village (Banking included)

• Trout / Salmon

Draynor Village (Banking included)

• Shrimps / Anchovies

Lumbridge Swamp

• Shrimps / Anchovies

Baxtorian Falls

• All leaping fishes

Are you missing locations? Post them here in the thread!

Other features

• Whirlpool avoidance
  • Picks up your gear if it gets lost somehow.
  • Walks to the designated location.
  • Nice clear paint.
  • ABCL 10/10 (needs confirmation).
  • It's open source! The files can be found here in this thread. Feedback is always welcome!

In development

• New GUI
  • Auto location (Move to new locations when a certain Fishing level is reached).
  • Fixing Karamja banking bug

Download [Repository / Source]

Submit your own location!

If you want me to add a location that isn't in the list. Just let me know these few things:

• Where is it? (preferably the whole RSArea)
  • What is the location of the fishing spots (preferably a RSTile)
  • What fishes can I find there?
  • What kinda gear do I need?
  • Is it possible to bank there? (if so, preferably post a RSTile)

Just post it here in this thread!

Releases

• V1.0 - Initial release.
  • V1.1 - Added Banking for Karamja.
  • V1.2 - Added Fishing guild, Seer's Village, Catherby. Changed paint a little bit.
  • V1.3 - Added barbarian fishing
  • V1.4 - Fixed Karamja banking

Enjoy!

Edited by xCode
  • Like 1

Bro, script doesn't bank or anything at karamja, just stands there with full inv and does nothing, does it use the deposit bank btw? You need to fix it bro pls

Banking in Karamja is not supported yet. Only dropping and F1D1. I'll add banking and more locations soon.

Banking in Karamja is not supported yet. Only dropping and F1D1. I'll add banking and more locations soon.

Could you add banking support? It's really simple, all it has to do is go back the journey, go to the bank deposit box, bank all the raws and repeat the process, will love you if you added it :D

Aight guys! Thanks for the feedback! I think I'll add it tomorrow! Don't really have time today, cuz it's my bday today( yay! :blush: )! So I'd be too busy and drunk to make it. Check the script somewhere tomorrow. I'm sure I'll add it then ;)

Edited by xCode

Aight guys! Thanks for the feedback! I think I'll add it tomorrow! Don't really have time today, cuz it's my bday today( yay! :blush: )! So I'd be too busy and drunk to make it. Check the script somewhere tomorrow. I'm sure I'll add it then ;)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LOL!!

pls update now with banking and WYD says it's not fishing properly

And Bank using the DepositBox

You probably chose Banking, which is not supported yet for Karamja. I'm now busy adding it. You might want to use Dropping or F1D1 until I release the update.

Edited by xCode

Thanks for the script! It works perfect at Catherby and this is the only free script that has actually WORKED perfectly for me. I love you! no homo!

EDIT: In Catherby, I noticed my character running off to pick a strange plant when it wasn't my random which made me look obvious. My character tends to run around when those randoms appear, not sure if it's supposed to be like that but other than that, everything works great!

Edited by Xunaga

As for kamajara banking i've had a few problems, that should be easy to fix i think!

Also at draynor the bot has problems running away from the wizard if they get attacked if they are low combat, good deathwalk but anchovies are kept over a net so i often find my level 3 guy without a net after a death from the wizard.

As for kamajara, The trip on the way back from the entrna deposit is pretty clunky, he tries talking to him about 4 times failing at different times like, saying No or pressing on another guy after he has already initated a convo, or just not choosing an option (without the quest)

Then somtimes, he will deposit one lobster via left click and all the others will still be in inventory and he will run back to the fishing spot.

And the worst of all of them is there is no failsafe to check if the command for the bridge went through, every time i think it clicks a one second too early (if your computer is slower than yours when you scripted it i think) and then wont recognise its still on the boat and get stuck.

edit: on second watch. he actually clicks in the middle of the bridge, which doesn't acctually initate the crossing, you have to press a little closer to the ship.

I get this one every time i think.

I dont want to sound like im whining though, because this is really awsome free script and im really appreciative for your time and work, just feedback you know?

Thanks again :D

Edited by ne lg

As for kamajara banking i've had a few problems, that should be easy to fix i think!

Also at draynor the bot has problems running away from the wizard if they get attacked if they are low combat, good deathwalk but anchovies are kept over a net so i often find my level 3 guy without a net after a death from the wizard.

As for kamajara, The trip on the way back from the entrna deposit is pretty clunky, he tries talking to him about 4 times failing at different times like, saying No or pressing on another guy after he has already initated a convo, or just not choosing an option (without the quest)

Then somtimes, he will deposit one lobster via left click and all the others will still be in inventory and he will run back to the fishing spot.

And the worst of all of them is there is no failsafe to check if the command for the bridge went through, every time i think it clicks a one second too early (if your computer is slower than yours when you scripted it i think) and then wont recognise its still on the boat and get stuck.

edit: on second watch. he actually clicks in the middle of the bridge, which doesn't acctually initate the crossing, you have to press a little closer to the ship.

I get this one every time i think.

I dont want to sound like im whining though, because this is really awsome free script and im really appreciative for your time and work, just feedback you know?

Thanks again :D

Why one not fish at all :(