Welcome to TRiBot Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

daxmagex

daxFighter AIO [4/7/15]

348 posts in this topic

Nice :)

Added to thread proggies.

I'll get you a longer one eventually. Gotta let that account sit for a day though it ran like a champ today. :P

1 person likes this

Hi Dax, amazing bot! I am just wondering though, I just want to level at hill giants and not bother looting. Obviously I will eventually run out of food, I have set it to use tuna and withdraw 20. But my question is, how does the bot bank once it's out of food? Does it go right away or after it reaches low hp?

Thanks.

Hi Dax, amazing bot! I am just wondering though, I just want to level at hill giants and not bother looting. Obviously I will eventually run out of food, I have set it to use tuna and withdraw 20. But my question is, how does the bot bank once it's out of food? Does it go right away or after it reaches low hp?

Thanks.

Thanks!

Bot will bank when it's time to eat and there's no food in inventory. If you have any other questions, feel free to ask.

Thanks for clearing that up.

Second question: At hill giants (using banking preset), I want the bot to keep the brass key in the invent or withdraw it from the bank, I can't seem to get it to do so. It withdraws my tuna abosutely fine.

Thanks for clearing that up.

Second question: At hill giants (using banking preset), I want the bot to keep the brass key in the invent or withdraw it from the bank, I can't seem to get it to do so. It withdraws my tuna abosutely fine.

Add brass key to the withdraw list and the bot should withdraw it after depositing.

It's recommended to put the brass key in the bank where the bot can see (Ex. Top of bank) although it's not needed.

Cool thanks, I'll give it a shot. Also can you add a tele using runes option please?

Once I get back working with the Gui again.

Once I get back working with the Gui again.

Also Dax, I've figured out that it will only withdraw the brass key if it can see it in the bank right away, if not it will just spam click the door to hill giants.

Also Dax, I've figured out that it will only withdraw the brass key if it can see it in the bank right away, if not it will just spam click the door to hill giants.

I'll add in a withdraw check next update

I'll add in a withdraw check next update

Cheers mate really appreciate all your work.

1 person likes this

Bug: when attempting to pick up big bones, just hovers over without picking up, then moves on to attacking the next monster.

Bug: when attempting to pick up big bones, just hovers over without picking up, then moves on to attacking the next monster.

Forgot to change the text to check for when picking up. Will be fixed in next update.

Is it possible to make this script walk through the stronghold security door. im fighting minotaurs and i cannot find a single script that will actually bank especially in stronghold security.

Maybe you could add the lvl 12 minotaurs as a preset. im not sure how hard that is for you to do but if you could that would be amazing.

Edited by anglor
1 person likes this

Can you add support to pickup used arrows for ranged training plz and then equip them

thanks

Looting arrows can be added to loot list. I'm working on some range features next update.

Dax is currently rewriting the script, should be out any day now :)

:cool:

Oohh, is there a list of updates that will come with this?

Still working on it atm. Will post change log when the update is released.

Edited by daxmagex
1 person likes this

Looting arrows can be added to loot list. I'm working on some range features next update.

:cool:

Still working on it atm. Will post change log when the update is released.

cant wait for the update  :D

can you also add an option to reopen the gui to change settings without restarting the script plz

and make sure it re-equips the arrows plz! i wanna leave my bot rangeing for longer times, maybe with an option to only pick up arrow piles with 5 or more(or editable to your content) make sure the re-equipt arrows are deducted from profit made

Also add if not in combat for ~15 seconds rotate camera (my bot got stuck next to a wall with a door in the way, wouldnt attack)

Edited by pbtribalman

can you also add an option to reopen the gui to change settings without restarting the script plz

and make sure it re-equips the arrows plz! i wanna leave my bot rangeing for longer times, maybe with an option to only pick up arrow piles with 5 or more(or editable to your content) make sure the re-equipt arrows are deducted from profit made

Also add if not in combat for ~15 seconds rotate camera (my bot got stuck next to a wall with a door in the way, wouldnt attack)

Just finished rewriting script. Here's the changelog. Reopening GUI will be in future updates.

Version 1.50 (8/19/14) - Massive rewrite                         Added Range support, will equip ammo. Stops script when out of ammo.                         Safespot feature.                         Teleport to bank with Webwalking now supports both Teletabs and Runes.                         Paint rewrite. More informative.                         New responsive fighting engine. (Turn off auto-retaliate, don't need that stuff no more)                         Search function now allows you to add straight from the search tab.                         Prediction no longer needs attack animation, I've added every attack animation I can find myself.                         You can now adjust prediction delay.                         Bot will automatically generate the full runescape item list.                         Yanille Chaos Druid Warriors added. (As requested by King21200)                              A LOT more other features added. Don't remember which.

Uploading now.

EDIT: UPLOADED. You'll have to delete all your saved settings and remake them!

Edited by daxmagex
1 person likes this

Thanks for the update! Looks a lot sexier. However, a new bug appeared- the bot will try to pick up bones and big bones even though inventory space is full. Otherwise, looks great!

Thanks for the update! Looks a lot sexier. However, a new bug appeared- the bot will try to pick up bones and big bones even though inventory space is full. Otherwise, looks great!

Hotfixed v1.51 :)

getting

at scripts.GlobalMethods.z.G(Global.java:450)

after around 10 seconds of usage, then it turns off. 

Edit: deleting cached clients fixed it.

Edited by Rishal

getting

after around 10 seconds of usage, then it turns off. 

What's the exception it threw?