Welcome to TRiBot Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

daxmagex

daxFighter AIO [4/7/15]

348 posts in this topic

Will do.

For the random part, I'll need to work out exactly which random to avoid/handle first.

That's weird, haven't touched the paint at all. Try restarting your client. 

EDIT: v1.2

Pretty sure its not actually to do with the paint as thats working fine, its just lagging like crazy compared to v1.0, its missclicking the ladder and when it laggs cpu hits 100% and the whole bot freezes for like 5-10 seconds, so it probably could die as it cant eat during that time.

EDIT: tried closing and opening client and still getting this same problem, not sure why its happening, looks like it happens after 2-3 seconds from attacking a new target.

EDIT2: also found that if i pause the script during the lagg, and then resume it, it fixies it.

EDIT3: also looking at the random videos, with the swarm random its still trying to open the door to get back in and not pick the lock.

Edited by king21200

Pretty sure its not actually to do with the paint as thats working fine, its just lagging like crazy compared to v1.0, its missclicking the ladder and when it laggs cpu hits 100% and the whole bot freezes for like 5-10 seconds, so it probably could die as it cant eat during that time.

EDIT: tried closing and opening client and still getting this same problem, not sure why its happening, looks like it happens after 2-3 seconds from attacking a new target.

EDIT2: also found that if i pause the script during the lagg, and then resume it, it fixies it.

EDIT3: also looking at the random videos, with the swarm random its still trying to open the door to get back in and not pick the lock.

All should be fixed in v1.3.

EDIT: v1.4 NOW USES ITEM IDS FOR JUNK LIST. Change your presets if you haven't.

EDIT2:

Dynamic sigs!  Get them right here :)

http://daxmagex.x10.mx/daxfighter/users/YOURTRIBOTNAME.png
Edited by daxmagex

i cant get the bot to start moving, after filling int he GUI and clicking start nothing happens :/

Make sure every slot is filled out

Maybe you could add 35lvl flesh crw spots @ Stronghold. 

When I have the time. I already have most of level 2 mapped out so that should be fairly easy.

cant start on mac

Add me on skype, I don't have a mac so I'll need to see what's the problem.

Freezes when I search for item id from zybez

Drag the gui to the side and then search again. Accept the prompt to connect to zybez.

NPC ID doesn't refresh. At first it was showing the ID's for a different tab's character, after restarting TriBot it doesn't load any ID's

NPC ID doesn't refresh. At first it was showing the ID's for a different tab's character, after restarting TriBot it doesn't load any ID's

Multiple tabs sometimes messes up the loader. Try using 1 bot per client or save the preset and load it  once you manage to get the correct IDs

Edited by daxmagex

@daxmagex Your sig looks nice, is the profit based on Zybez loaded prices, or User input prices?

I plan on using this again sometime today, looks like you've done a lot of fancy improvements to the GUI. :)

@daxmagex Your sig looks nice, is the profit based on Zybez loaded prices, or User input prices?

I plan on using this again sometime today, looks like you've done a lot of fancy improvements to the GUI. :)

Prices obtained from Zybez :)

Prices obtained from Zybez :)

I see that now, very nice. :)

Here's a small progress report for now. Running smooth with absolutely no issues.

b0786008dc15ca70878da06df8fde229.png

I see that now, very nice. :)

Here's a small progress report for now. Running smooth with absolutely no issues.

b0786008dc15ca70878da06df8fde229.png

That's great :) Feel free to report bugs you may find.

@daxmagex Any plans on a world hopping option? (specifically for the druids preset.) 

This script is solid in my opinion. 22k xp p/h and 105k p/h Not bad. =P

88a0ae5c986721bbae752552d42ea00d.png

Final Proggy:

e48c176a16951dbf7c3fa703920bf7b6.png

Edited by J M C
1 person likes this

@daxmagex Any plans on a world hopping option? (specifically for the druids preset.) 

This script is solid in my opinion. 22k xp p/h and 105k p/h Not bad. =P

88a0ae5c986721bbae752552d42ea00d.png

It'll be added in the future, just not sure when. I'm probably going to be busy once college starts.

Thanks for the script! Everything is working smoothly now, except for one bug with the bank handler. I am stuck behind a fence because the algorithm detects that the nearest bank is in the fishing guild, and it won't let me get in the door. Is there a way to specify which bank to go to?

Thanks for the script! Everything is working smoothly now, except for one bug with the bank handler. I am stuck behind a fence because the algorithm detects that the nearest bank is in the fishing guild, and it won't let me get in the door. Is there a way to specify which bank to go to?

You're welcome! 

The current method for non-preset banking relies solely on Webwalking from the API so that's not possible until I add some extra features. 

Where's this location? I can probably add it as a preset.

Moss Giants west of the fishing guild- perhaps go to ardougne?

Do you have Catherby tabs? Try using webwalking and checking use teletabs.

The bot will click on teletab and webwalk to closest bank, bank, then go back to monsters.

Be sure to make the bot withdraw a cammy tab per trip.

Sure- in the mean time, I have two bugs/features to report. I tried using b2p, but:

1) as you know, the monsters in the npc list don't refresh even though the visuals do

2) script doesn't interact with big bones; picking them up, burying them, b2p, etc

Sure- in the mean time, I have two bugs/features to report. I tried using b2p, but:

1) as you know, the monsters in the npc list don't refresh even though the visuals do

2) script doesn't interact with big bones; picking them up, burying them, b2p, etc

1) Left out a bit of code. It'll be fixed in next version.

2) Added in next version

EDIT: Next version (v1.45) uploaded

Edited by daxmagex