Welcome to TRiBot Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

daxmagex

daxFighter AIO [4/7/15]

348 posts in this topic

Maybe add a list or video at the front page to describe each part. Eg

Target: Type your targets name eg. Moss giant

I would more than happy to pay if this was a premium script, just not in its current state....

What's wrong with free stuff? :)

If there's any errors or bugs just post on thread. Bot is still in beta.

When it takes a break the bot, then logs bank in, if it was taking a bank trip, itll just stay in the dungeon and wont procced to the bank.

When it takes a break the bot, then logs bank in, if it was taking a bank trip, itll just stay in the dungeon and wont procced to the bank.

Never used breaks before.

Where in the dungeon did it get stuck? The bot should pick up where it left off.

By where I mean:

At druids / wildy gate / other gate/ inbetween gate/ etc

Edited by daxmagex

inbetween gates running to the bank, where the skeles are

Think I know what's the problem. Will be fixing this sometime tomorrow.

It also seems to die alot aswell, Im not getting pked, so I dont know what the problem is. Could you add deathwalking aswell? The bot could you web walk to edge and start back up again.

It also seems to die alot aswell, Im not getting pked, so I dont know what the problem is. Could you add deathwalking aswell? The bot could you web walk to edge and start back up again.

I believe it's the problem with randoms especially Mr.Hyde.

You're unable to talk to him since chaos druids are aggressive and break to interaction. I'll have to mess around with the random handler.

It's exactly what you said, because the druids are aggressive. Would deathwalking be a big thing to implement, how about the looting bag?

Died by some one with ancient magicks lol...

Edited by BodyBuilding

Your camera angles at druids are a bit off. It wont attack anything because of a certain angle.

Gets stuck at first gate going to druids, will open gate but not go through.

Gets stuck outside the 2nd gate exiting druids.

9fa87045997d4589d2d1c646b5119774.png

c1be2b4424f5800b20e53fcff9b76c60.png

Another bug where it will just stay still where druids are and not attack anything, nothing in the bot debug, but the proggys shows this:

22b2d9f9215bae3760767063c74863b1.png

Edited by BodyBuilding

all flesh crawler spots and could you add world hopper?

Added flesh crawlers (level 25)

Your camera angles at druids are a bit off. It wont attack anything because of a certain angle.

Gets stuck at first gate going to druids, will open gate but not go through.

9fa87045997d4589d2d1c646b5119774.png

c1be2b4424f5800b20e53fcff9b76c60.png

Another bug where it will just stay still where druids are and not attack anything, nothing in the bot debug, but the proggys shows this:

22b2d9f9215bae3760767063c74863b1.png

Problem occurs when loot is behind an obstacle, causing bot to be confused. Added camera adjustments when this happens.

Spent all day yesterday fixing up the paths for all the presets. No more getting stuck.

Added more informative status in paint. Changed attacking method, tell me if this occurs again.

1 person likes this

1 bug found with camera angle, 

fixed itself great script!

Wheres the proggy though? Its been running for 3hrs now!

Edited by BodyBuilding

1 bug found with camera angle, 

fixed itself great script!

Wheres the proggy though? Its been running for 3hrs now!

hmm, what you mean by proggy? Is the paint having trouble appearing?

Started using this script yesterday and it is very good! Only thing I would change is the camera movement. It goes too fast sometimes and seems bot-like. Anyways, thank you for this script. Appreciate it man!

Says out of food and logs out

i have 1 shrimp in inventory

Should be detecting shrimps. Was your inventory full/ looting when this happened? 

Started using this script yesterday and it is very good! Only thing I would change is the camera movement. It goes too fast sometimes and seems bot-like. Anyways, thank you for this script. Appreciate it man!

Camera movement speed is determined by the mouse speed, since I think ABC changes the way the camera moves by using the middle mouse.

version 1.0 uploaded

Script won't start? I set up everything- the location, range, camera angle, attack prediction, monsters, etc. and when I hit start nothing happens. Tried restarting tri-bot but it didn't help. Any suggestions?

Script won't start? I set up everything- the location, range, camera angle, attack prediction, monsters, etc. and when I hit start nothing happens. Tried restarting tri-bot but it didn't help. Any suggestions?

Really thought I've fixed that. Try restarting the bot again. A temporary fix is to select any of the preset locations even if you're not using it.

1 person likes this

Alright thanks. I'll give it a try later and see if it fixes it.

Edit:  I set up the hill giant profile and now the script works. Thanks a lot.

Edited by Rishal

Could you make it possible to drop items by ID instead of name?

Theres also a bug where if it solves a random or relog. It will be stuck on that current task (attacking or pickup) and won't keep killing, it will just stand there.

Edited by LaxFogo

Could you make it possible to drop items by ID instead of name?

Theres also a bug where if it solves a random or relog. It will be stuck on that current task (attacking or pickup) and won't keep killing, it will just stand there.

Will do.

For the random part, I'll need to work out exactly which random to avoid/handle first.

since v1.1 ive been getting alot of cpu usage spikes and stuff like this in the bot/client debug:

93765fa422.png

That's weird, haven't touched the paint at all. Try restarting your client. 

EDIT: v1.2

Edited by daxmagex