Welcome to TRiBot Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

daxmagex

daxFighter AIO [4/7/15]

348 posts in this topic

qPaUesf.png

Introduction: 

I've been working on this project for quite some time now. As of release, daxFighter trains your combat stats in almost any location possible. Includes many features which are listed below. If you need help, please refer to the FAQ inside the GUI. If it's not on FAQ, please post here as it would help others who may have the same problem. If you have any suggestions for me to put in the FAQ to help other users, please do. Will update this along with my other script(s) (daxChopper as of now) as frequently as possible. Post proggies/bugs to support me on this project!  :)

View GUI Guide:

https://tribot.org/forums/topic/38689-tutorial-daxfighter-aio-gui/

ucseO4Z.gif

Paint:

ptLI4f3.gif

Features:

• Antiban
    • Custom antiban implements ABC, random AFKs and more.
  • Alching
    • High alches items to save inventory space. Checks if you have required runes.
  • Built in Breaking
    • Similar to Client breaks. The only difference is that if Banking is enabled, bot will break at bank.
  • Bury Bones
    • Train prayer.
  • Bones to Peaches
    • Camp all day at the location desired.
  • Camera
    • Complex camera handling to imitate a human.
  • Food Handler
    • Don't need to input any food in GUI. Script auto detects any type of food and will eat when needed. Especially great when monsters such as Minotaurs drop food which the script can pick up.  
  • Pick up bones
    • Smart looting will not make unnecessary space for bones if you have Bones to Peaches on. Will only loot when you need to.
  • Junk Handler
    • Drops junk to make space in inventory. Customize the list in GUI.
  • Looting
    • Easy set up with item names (No need to use IDs ). Pulls item prices from Zybez to calculate profit.
  • Prediction
    • Predicts like a human on NPC switching, making it one of the fastest combat scripts out there.
  • Save and Load
    • Save and load profiles. 

Change Log: 

Version 0.10 (7/21/14) - Beta ReleaseVersion 0.20 (7/24/14) - WebWalk Banking                         Preset Banking:                         - Hill Giants (Varrock West)                         - Chaos Druids (Edgeville)Version 0.30 (7/25/14) - Improved path for presets.                         Fixed bug where bot spams checking location                         A lot more stable overallVersion 0.50 (7/27/14) - Location check for preset paths. Should no longer get stuck.                         Added Flesh crawlers stronghold                         If loot is near and camera is low, camera should adjust. (Should fix                          some looting issues.)                         Status on paint is more informative.                         Combat handling more stable.                         Updated FAQVersion 0.60 (7/28/14) - Added Chaos Druids ArdougneVersion 1.00 (8/02/14) - GUI rework                         Built-in Breaks                         Alching                         Item Database ID search                         Fixed prediction infinite loop                         Teletab rewrite -Still needs testing                         Minor bug fixesVersion 1.10 (8/04/14) - Minor bug fix while lootinVersion 1.20 (8/05/14) - Dynamic Signatures Database set up and                         already storing data.                         New Random handler for Ardougne Chaos DruidsVersion 1.30 (8/05/14) - Combat Randoms at Ardougne Chaos Druids should                         now be flawless.                         Lag spikes issue should be fixed.Version 1.40 (8/05/14) - Extended the Mapping of Ardougne                          Drop Item list now uses IDs.                         Minor Prediction changesVersion 1.45 (8/09/14) - Fixed Target List Refreshing                         Edgeville Druids Random Handler Added                         Big bones added for B2PVersion 1.50 (8/19/14) - Massive rewrite                         Added Range support, will equip ammo. Stops script when out of ammo.                         Safespot feature.                         Teleport to bank with Webwalking now supports both Teletabs and Runes.                         Paint rewrite. More informative.                         New responsive fighting engine. (Turn off auto-retaliate, don't need that stuff no more)                         Search function now allows you to add straight from the search tab.                         Prediction no longer needs attack animation, I've added every attack animation I can find myself.                         You can now adjust prediction delay.                         Bot will automatically generate the full runescape item list.                         Yanille Chaos Druid Warriors added. (As requested by King21200)                              A LOT more other features added. Don't remember which.Version 1.60 (8/30/14) - Yanille Chaos Druids (82 Theiving)Version 1.63 (9/01/14) - Bot behavior with prediction turned off enhanced.                         Turn off prediction by inputting 0 as your max hit.                         Minor bug fixesVersion 1.70 (10/01/14)- Fixed some banking issues.                         Looting changes

Proggies: 

xIIXGnC.png
WUZ3cus.png

lBBcVnq.png?2?7478

8b3304ba49570a810af996453c7596a0.png

be75e89261.jpg

dAOhhXV.png

Edited by daxmagex
6 people like this

how do u set the npc u want to attack im confused lol

Type the name of the NPC in the "Target:" textfield. The first box should be the distance from the location you've set, so the bot limits it to that range. The second is the textfield for the name of the monster.

Mouse over the boxes for more information.  Check out the FAQ if needed.

Good job on the release, does the script bank at all?

Thanks! 

As of now, no. I'll add in Web walking for banking as a future update. I'll see what I can do for locations which aren't covered by Web walking.

1 person likes this

New update seems to have broken the prediction feature. Waiting on a fix on getHealth().

For the meantime, turn off prediction by putting -99 as your max hit.

Next update will include: Webwalk Banking and Preset banking

EDIT:: Works again

EDIT 2: Version 0.2 uploaded to repository. Please report any bugs especially with the new features.

Edited by daxmagex

Hey Dax could you give a quick tutorial on how to set up the script for druids?

If you want the settings for it, here: http://www.mediafire.com/view/ztk8c11zgkle8bv/ec.txt

Save it as ex.txt

It's a text file for the settings. Put it in the tribot folder (Usually in C:\Users\YOURNAME\AppData\Roaming\.tribot).

Then load it by typing ec on the load textbox and press load.

What part of the GUI you need explaining?

EDIT: v0.3 uploaded

Edited by daxmagex

Goddness theres already a stronghold script that supports all levels, its on the repo...

i know, but int doesnt update it, hopping to pvp w, have shitty anti-ban, etc its too old. Already waiting about 3weeks

Edited by Goddness

What about food? Do I have to manually select it, or is it in the preset?

Eats any food in inventory. If banking, select the food you want to withdraw in the banking settings.

Mayb now u could add stronghold 2floor ://

I'm probably not going to add a whole floor. Which spot?

Good so far, couple of bugs, when its running to the gate,itll just stop and this is in the bot debug.  38d836f541d5f98731d5ac5ea0966156.png

Thanks for the report, uploading fix in a bit.

Eats any food in inventory. If banking, select the food you want to withdraw in the banking settings.

I'm probably not going to add a whole floor. Which spot?

Thanks for the report, uploading fix in a bit.

all flesh crawler spots and could you add world hopper?

Edited by Goddness

all flesh crawler spots and could you add world hopper?

I'll see what I can do. Probably not including a world hopper for now.

Was very confusing to set up at first, but this script is really good for a free combat AIO script. Thanks for the contribution. :)

Was very confusing to set up at first, but this script is really good for a free combat AIO script. Thanks for the contribution. :)

Thanks, appreciate it. :)

What part of the GUI is confusing? I might simplify some parts.

1 person likes this

The lack of labels for things just confuses a first time user.

Like this for example would even help.

1fae5fac7abad3d46e62dc3b2655e159.png

But for being free it performs well, the GUI is just a bit confusing especially if the user was new to Tribot/Botting. :P

Edited by J M C

The lack of labels for things just confuses a first time user.

Like this for example would even help.

1fae5fac7abad3d46e62dc3b2655e159.png

But for being free it performs well, the GUI is just a bit confusing especially if the user was new to Tribot/Botting. :P

I see. I thought I solved that problem by adding descriptions that pop up when you mouse over it.

When I mess with the GUI again, I'll keep these in mind.

Maybe add a list or video at the front page to describe each part. Eg

Target: Type your targets name eg. Moss giant

I would more than happy to pay if this was a premium script, just not in its current state....

Edited by BodyBuilding