Welcome to TRiBot Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
TRiLeZ

New Repository Payment Methods

12 posts in this topic

Hello TRiBot Users,

Today, we are introducing new ways of paying for repository credits. Instead of having different payment methods for VIP vs. credits, we'll now offer the same experience for both VIP and credit purchases. We'll be accepting payments via Google Wallet (credit card and Google Wallet prepaid cards), Stripe (credit card), and Coinbase (bitcoin).

We are also introducing a credit voucher system, where 3rd parties can sell vouchers to users, and the users can easily activate those vouchers.

Due to the financial restructure that is taking place, and because of PayPal limitations, we can no longer accept PayPal payments. We are sorry if this causes an inconvenience.

Thank-you,

TRiLeZ

I always used PayPal and I'm now unable to purchase stuff. 
I also have neither of the methods listing. 

- Can someone please explain a method I could use, using PayPal or something.
Like can I purchase credits with the current purchasing offers and use those credits to purchase credits for this?

Sorry I'm new to all this type of stuff haha. :-(

I always used PayPal and I'm now unable to purchase stuff. 

I also have neither of the methods listing. 

- Can someone please explain a method I could use, using PayPal or something.

Like can I purchase credits with the current purchasing offers and use those credits to purchase credits for this?

Sorry I'm new to all this type of stuff haha. :-(

You can purchase a Visa giftcard at a local gas station (or at other places), then use it with Google Wallet.

You could also purchase credits from a reseller via PayPal.

2 people like this

ehh this is very annoying why would you do this.... almost everyone uses freakn paypal and now im forced to google wallet -.- thanks...

* dont say buy with paypal from a reseller because i wont pay more for simply using paypal as a purchasing method for your products. it is what it is guess im goina have to get a google wallet? *

Edited by bigballinboss