Welcome to TRiBot Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
TehKony

YoHojo

8 posts in this topic

I've paid YoHojo 8$ via paypal for vip, and it's been about 3 days and i still havent got it..

here's proof that i paid..

[image Removed for Confidentiality]

Can someone help me? Idk if i've been scammed etc..

Edited by YoHoJo

Add him on skype and/or pm him.

He won't scam you I can tell that, I just guess he is a bit busy atm

I've added him on skype; pmed him my forum profile and my paypal email, guess i'll just have to wait.

I've added him on skype; pmed him my forum profile and my paypal email, guess i'll just have to wait.

next time don't buy from busy people

ex: mods etc

they take to long lol

A PM or Skype request would have sufficed, I'm getting around to checking them all now.

I'm sorry for the delay, as stated on the thread it's usually done within 24 hours, I've just been busy with some other endeavors the past few days, I apologize.

I'll apply the VIP right now for you, contact me on Skype and I'll even throw in some GP for you  ;)

next time don't buy from busy people

ex: mods etc

they take to long lol

Not necessarily true, I normally handle all of my orders within a 24 hour period (I'm sure I've got more availability than an average market user) and am online at various times throughout the day, it's just that some days I have other things to tend to, same can be said for almost any user in the market really.

1 person likes this

All gucci!

VOUCH. Sold me vip. Contacted me quickly and any issues were resolved. Thanks