Welcome to TRiBot Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

warfront1

[ABCL 10] Auto Fletcher Elite V2

133 posts in this topic

http://i.imgur.com/2IG6y2R.png

Had loads more for 15+ hours but didn't post..

I'm in love w/ v1. I don't want to try V2 again ;p.

Edit: Well, I obtained over 15m xp from this. 

My breaks are

Bot 1 Hour

10 min randomness (could be 50-70 mins for a break)

10 minute length

2 minute randomness (8-12 minute break)

http://i.imgur.com/y4sY3yQ.png < Probably last time using the script on this account. 

20m+ xp botted.

Edited by Redneck
1 person likes this

http://i.imgur.com/2IG6y2R.png

Had loads more for 15+ hours but didn't post..

I'm in love w/ v1. I don't want to try V2 again ;p.

Edit: Well, I obtained over 15m xp from this. 

My breaks are

Bot 1 Hour

10 min randomness (could be 50-70 mins for a break)

10 minute length

2 minute randomness (8-12 minute break)

http://i.imgur.com/y4sY3yQ.png < Probably last time using the script on this account. 

20m+ xp botted.

Thanks for all of the quality progress reports!

I'd be really interested in hearing exactly what has made your V1 experience  better than V2.

I am attempting to get all my V1 customers over to V2, however always plan to provide the legacy v1

due to it's soaring popularity (#1 07 Fletching script!)

Warfront1

Thanks for all of the quality progress reports!

I'd be really interested in hearing exactly what has made your V1 experience  better than V2.

I am attempting to get all my V1 customers over to V2, however always plan to provide the legacy v1

due to it's soaring popularity (#1 07 Fletching script!)

Warfront1

I tried running v2, it rans decent but it just felt like it didn't run as fast. v1 felt like it worked faster.

There was a bug where it took a few times for it to click the logs and knife in v2 which put me off from using it. If it weren't for that I probably would have used v2. Going to test it again with another account in a few weeks.

I tried running v2, it rans decent but it just felt like it didn't run as fast. v1 felt like it worked faster.

There was a bug where it took a few times for it to click the logs and knife in v2 which put me off from using it. If it weren't for that I probably would have used v2. Going to test it again with another account in a few weeks.

Are you running this script on level 3's or are you leveling a bit? You're killing those proggies! :)

Are you running this script on level 3's or are you leveling a bit? You're killing those proggies! :)

All of these proggies were on the same account, which is a  level 3.  :cool:

1 person likes this

The mouse speed is slower on V2, and in addition there is anti-ban that occurs during the operations of V2, so you should

expect lower speeds. It is part of tribot's ABCL (anti-ban compliance) initiative to reduce bans and increase account retention.

As for the log + knife miss clicks, I'll have to look into that.

Warfront1

I can't get v2 to start, any ideas?

@BornLazy

Make sure your starting Tribot with Java 8.

Contact me on skype: tvcontrolsyou1

if your still having issues

Warfront1

Great script.

Progressive mode would be great, ie Cut # (or all) type of logs - when finished proceed to string them.

1 person likes this

paint stopped working man, dosent count how mnay etc, other than that pre decent script.

@aussiesnipa , the paint would appear to be running fine. I'd be glad to assist you.

What version of java are you running tribot with, and what item are you attempting to fletch?

c6Df2SR.png

Warfront1

@aussiesnipa , the paint would appear to be running fine. I'd be glad to assist you.

What version of java are you running tribot with, and what item are you attempting to fletch?

c6Df2SR.png

Warfront1

Mate i keep setting it up and clicking start and it never starts....i have even resetted the client multiple times to no avail so it seems to be your script has some issues, please fix it. @warfront1

This script misscalculates the items stringed per hr, i was babysitting my bot and it counted twice while stringing some times.

It said I was making 2.2k bows per hr but I was making around 1750

This script misscalculates the items stringed per hr, i was babysitting my bot and it counted twice while stringing some times.

It said I was making 2.2k bows per hr but I was making around 1750

Hey thanks for the report @Tabinhu

I pulled the Xp calculation from the Old School Runescape wiki, which has been known to have some conflicting information

especially pertaining to minor details such as XP per item. 

Would you mind messaging me or providing what item in particular you were experiencing this issue with?

I can manually obtain the Xp per item, and fix it to provide correct feedback.

Thanks for the report,

Warfront1

I was stringing Maple longbows @warfront1

The Values set would appear to be correct.

Double check to ensure your getting incorrect data, it is literally dividing the XP gained 

by the xp per item made (in this case 58.3). Are the Item's made appearing correctly?

Somehow the text on the gui is unreadable for me.

I've got Java JDK 8 installed.. :-/

Check to make sure you have the most up to date version.

Also make sure you allowed all of the connections prompted by TRiBot.

If your still having issues, I'm interested in helping @decision add me on 

https://www.java.com/en/dowanload/installed.jsp

Warfront1

Edited by warfront1
1 person likes this

@warfront1 This script runs flawless for me! It's very humanlike and supports many locations. I've found out my version of Java wasn't the problem but the font of the script most probably is. What fonts does this script use I don't think I've got them installed that's why my paint and GUI looks like this.

l4EoY30.png

@warfront1 This script runs flawless for me! It's very humanlike and supports many locations. I've found out my version of Java wasn't the problem but the font of the script most probably is. What fonts does this script use I don't think I've got them installed that's why my paint and GUI looks like this.

l4EoY30.png

This script actually utilizes a very new addition to java in which the UI in this case is actually

nothing more than a web page.

In Fact the UI can be rendered using Chrome, Firefox, IE, or any other modern browser:

http://warfront1.github.io/AutoFletcherElite/UserInterfaces/AutoFletcherEliteGUI.html

In any case I am really interested in fixing this issue. Auto Fletcher Elite V2 Represents some

of my best work on the scene, and I really want to make this script the best experience for all users.

Is there any way you can contact me on skype(tvcontrolsyou1)?

Warfront1

This script actually utilizes a very new addition to java in which the UI in this case is actually

nothing more than a web page.

In Fact the UI can be rendered using Chrome, Firefox, IE, or any other modern browser:

http://warfront1.github.io/AutoFletcherElite/UserInterfaces/AutoFletcherEliteGUI.html

In any case I am really interested in fixing this issue. Auto Fletcher Elite V2 Represents some

of my best work on the scene, and I really want to make this script the best experience for all users.

Is there any way you can contact me on skype(tvcontrolsyou1)?

Warfront1

Not really your best work I've seen. I tried using your script and literally 90% of the time the script wouldnt start even though I clearly picked what i wanted to fletch and clicked start over and over again without any success and you still haven't fixed the issues yet. @warfront1

If you can teamview me so we can work together to fix this issue please let me know as it is quite a major issue

Edited by Gh0sty