Welcome to TRiBot Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Vikings09876

@Admins/ AIO Buy

26 posts in this topic

I was wondering if there would be the ability to stack the VIP Sub, or maybe do a buy like PB where you can buy Sponsor for a large sum of money?

VIP is only offered as a monthly subscription.

It does stack, you can buy multiple subscriptions/apply multiple vouches and they will add onto your current time.

As far as I know there are no plans to create any other subscription categories at this moment.

It does stack, you can buy multiple subscriptions/apply multiple vouches and they will add onto your current time.

As far as I know there are no plans to create any other subscription categories at this moment.

Sad day.... An infinity sub would be nice.

I hate the idea of buying sponsor rank. All it does is trick naive members into thinking you can be trusted.

2 people like this

@YoHoJo What about scripts, do those stack too when you buy them multiple times? For example, I buy a month of Delta Cooker twice, does that mean I have it for two months?

@YoHoJo What about scripts, do those stack too when you buy them multiple times? For example, I buy a month of Delta Cooker twice, does that mean I have it for two months?

Unsure, but I'd assume scripts like that would be automatically reoccurring as long as you have enough credits on your account .

Unsure, but I'd assume scripts like that would be automatically reoccurring as long as you have enough credits on your account .

Just for clarification, maybe I read it wrong but your scripts are never reoccurring.

Just for clarification, maybe I read it wrong but your scripts are never reoccurring.

So how does buying a script that costs say 5 credits a month work?

You need to manually purchase each month?

Yes. It's a pain in the ass. 

Yeah, you buy it for one month then once 30-31 days pass by, you have to purchase it again.

I hate the idea of buying sponsor rank. All it does is trick naive members into thinking you can be trusted.

How so? Only douche bags Scamquit. BTWs I know how this stuff works, I am an active member on PB. I was only asking because I have Sponsor status on PB, and it makes it nice that I don't have to buy it every month any more.

Yes, but it won't add any VIP restrictions.

Probably because it's a donation. Unfortunately, people in the Runescape community have absolutely no idea what a donation is.

2d8b140cf8.png

aka not paying for a rank. 

That makes alot of sense, I agree people could buy sponsor and boom scam more then its worth real quick.

That makes alot of sense, I agree people could buy sponsor and boom scam more then its worth real quick.

Not easy to come up with the money the Powerbot charges for their Sponsor rank. You could scam one time, and not get 1/4 for what it costs there.

Not easy to come up with the money the Powerbot charges for their Sponsor rank. You could scam one time, and not get 1/4 for what it costs there.

Or you could get 10 buyers, make sure to do all the transactions at the same time, then scam 10 people and make $700 before anyone even knows about it..... you know.... like any scammer willing to buy sponsor rank does.....

Edited by wastedbro

Or you could get 10 buyers, make sure to do all the transactions at the same time, then scam 10 people and make $700 before anyone even knows about it..... you know.... like any scammer willing to buy sponsor rank does.....

10 transactions @ one time is to ridiculous to even think about man. Seriously. Also $700 is a bit high for this kinda stuff mate. 

10 transactions @ one time is to ridiculous to even think about man. Seriously. Also $700 is a bit high for this kinda stuff mate. 

Ridiculous for you to think about. Not ridiculous for the top gold sellers who make hundreds of dollars per day who actually do it.

Thousands of dollars are transferred in the OSRS community per week.

Edited by wastedbro

Ridiculous for you to think about. Not ridiculous for the top gold sellers who make hundreds of dollars per day who actually do it.

Thousands of dollars are transferred in the OSRS community per week.

Yeah, same happens @ Powerbot, they have thousands of dollard run through the market everyday. They also allow account selling, and Sponsors almost never Scam unless they are ScamQuiting, and they can only get away with one transaction scam before they are reported and banned. That's how a community is suppose to work, and I bet that's how this one is run.

House (sometimes known as House, M.D.) is an American television medical drama that originally ran on the Fox network for eight seasons, from November 16, 2004 to May 21, 2012. The show's main character is Dr. Gregory House (Hugh Laurie), a pain medication-dependent, unconventional, misanthropic medical genius who leads a team of diagnosticians at the fictional Princeton–Plainsboro Teaching Hospital (PPTH) in New Jersey. The show's premise originated with Paul Attanasio, while David Shore, who is credited as creator, was primarily responsible for the conception of the title character. The show's executive producers include Shore, Attanasio, Attanasio's business partner Katie Jacobs, and film director Bryan Singer. It was filmed largely in Century City.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor