Welcome to TRiBot Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

TRiLeZ

TRiBot Release 9.135_0

27 posts in this topic

This release features:

• Fix to freezing issues.
  • Improved the core of ABC.
  • New ABC random action: Checking the combat tab.
2 people like this

Thanks for the fix, was getting pretty annoying.

EDIT: What's with this new advert? >.>

Edited by Defalt

what was supposedly being fixed?

my bots are still fucked... hahahaha

the freeze the would occur after 40minutes. If you still have the problem restart your computer

Client froze after getting the random box event. Can't provide more info unfortunately

Edited by mafkees

Client froze after getting the random box event. Can't provide more info unfortunately

Yeah I'm getting this quite alot aswell, when I wake up the client is frozen and after I log in it stands there with a random box event

Yeah I'm getting this quite alot aswell, when I wake up the client is frozen and after I log in it stands there with a random box event

That's disappointing if true, man this bug reminds me of the dynamic clicking freeze we had last year, destroyed tribots stability lol.

Yep I made a thread on this yesterday

I increased my stack size to 1k when I start bot and it runs smooth since it is using well over 500mb for a single toon right now. 

however every single random event seems to be screwed from fishing randoms, to combat randoms, to woodcutting randoms, running any script smooth is out of the question.

in order to run just one fishing bot I had to supply 100 harpoons which it ran out of in roughly 24 hours, 

I have had to fix broken rune axes about 50 times on 5 bots cuz it doesn't seem to detect the ent right now.

and other numerous random events as well are broke.

I increased my stack size to 1k when I start bot and it runs smooth since it is using well over 500mb for a single toon right now. 

however every single random event seems to be screwed from fishing randoms, to combat randoms, to woodcutting randoms, running any script smooth is out of the question.

in order to run just one fishing bot I had to supply 100 harpoons which it ran out of in roughly 24 hours, 

I have had to fix broken rune axes about 50 times on 5 bots cuz it doesn't seem to detect the ent right now.

Yup almost every single randoms aren't working. Logged in this morning, a account was logged on, stuck into the maze, I manually completed it and found an inventory full of strange boxes...

Fishing events like whirlpools and angry fishes are done by the script itself, not the client. I've been using Encoded's script and he fixed the harpoon-loss last night. I've ran an allnighter and haven't lost a single harpoon.

Fishing events like whirlpools and angry fishes are done by the script itself, not the client. I've been using Encoded's script and he fixed the harpoon-loss last night. I've ran an allnighter and haven't lost a single harpoon.

I have been running over a month with my settings and have not lost a single account before 2 weeks of botting, since this stupid client update I have lost every single account and I have only run a few hours of botting on each cuz the randoms are screwed up.  

this needs to be fixed I am gonna try another group today with less botting time but seems like this killed tribot for me.

I have been running over a month with my settings and have not lost a single account before 2 weeks of botting, since this stupid client update I have lost every single account and I have only run a few hours of botting on each cuz the randoms are screwed up.  

this needs to be fixed I am gonna try another group today with less botting time but seems like this killed tribot for me.

Yup almost every single randoms aren't working. Logged in this morning, a account was logged on, stuck into the maze, I manually completed it and found an inventory full of strange boxes...

Post a proper bug report. These reports are not helpful whatsoever.

Freezing has stopped for me... But can you please approve some of the premium scripts so I can actually use the client for something? :/