Welcome to TRiBot Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Metaldragon

Is there any way to growth taller with closed growth plates?

11 posts in this topic

This thread might be stupid or boring for many of you,but I was wondering if there is any method alternative to stem cells and leg leghtening to increase height once your growth plates had ossify.

No, you can't grow once your growth plates are fused; if you continue to produce excess growth hormone at this point this can cause acromegaly.

There any people with acromegaly whiches still growthing taller once their twenties with closed growth plates,so GP are not unique mechanism to height increase,I think its proliferation of chondrocytes,if you still got active chondrocytes and you aplly stress force theorically you stimulate chondrogenesis which suppose to create a new small growth plate. Please check Lsjl.freeforums.org,i think its interesting.

Why don't should be question for me?Well basically I had been always obsessed with being taller that's my main reason.

I suggest you jump A LOT. You see, every time you jump, gravity pulls down on you slowly, which in turn stretches you out so you're taller. Look at basketball players for example, why do you think they're so tall? Simply because they jump a lot and eat lots of carrots.

Cheers!

I think you need to jump really a lot to see any different if you got any gain,I want to know theorical way to increase height to then proof.

You can't really grow... but some people have shitty compressed spines/posture. Building back muscle helps decompress and stretch the spine. Having good core/back muscles also improves your posture aswel.

so grow... not really, more like fix.

-Glucosamine mixed with chondroitin increase height via increase water retention on vertebral disk so you may get 1-2 cms in 2 months.

-High doses of arginine combined with ornithine could give you 1 inch in your twenties if you are lucky.

-Shear stress seems to increase height aswell.

-Hidrostalic preassure increase height via chondrogenesis and chondrocytes proliferation.

Please check www.naturalheightgrowth.com is a very interesting page about natural growth research.

Stretch is just temporaly height,and olympics lifts are know to raise drastically gh,testosterone and dhea and also they improve bone density aswell.