Welcome to TRiBot Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

YoHoJo

VPS
[SuperModerator] Run bots on our 99.9% uptime VPS | Unique IP | 100% Instant w/ TRiBot & View Bots In-Browser

316 posts in this topic

Online to sell VPSs!
All VPSs with updated TRiBot, Java, and Multiple Remote Viewing Options (via Browser, TeamViewer, VNC, etc.) pre-installed!

Paying with RSGP Ve4DfuI.png?1L4R06La.png, otherwise
Paying with $? 
Click Here To Sign Up And Order, INSTANT setup , be ready to bot on your new VPS in minutes!

Online to sell VPSs!
All VPSs with updated TRiBot, Java, and Multiple Remote Viewing Options (via Browser, TeamViewer, VNC, etc.) pre-installed!

Paying with $? 
Click Here To Sign Up And Order, INSTANT setup , be ready to bot on your new VPS in minutes!

We're releasing our Windows VPS plans soon. Please contact me if you're interested for a discount.

1 person likes this

GP Orders on hold until YoHoJo returns from India around December 6th.

But that doesn't mean you can't get your botting VPS NOW!

Click HEREto order online with PayPal, Bitcoin, or Credit/Debit Card and get your VPS information emailed to you INSTANTLY!

All VPSs come pre-installed with updated TRiBot, Java, and Multiple Remote Viewing Options (via Browser, TeamViewer, VNC, etc.)!

Click Here To Sign Up And Order, INSTANT setup , be ready to bot on your new VPS in minutes!

1 person likes this

GP Orders on hold until YoHoJo returns from India around December 6th.

But that doesn't mean you can't get your botting VPS NOW!

Click HEREto order online with PayPal, Bitcoin, or Credit/Debit Card and get your VPS information emailed to you INSTANTLY!

All VPSs come pre-installed with updated TRiBot, Java, and Multiple Remote Viewing Options (via Browser, TeamViewer, VNC, etc.)!

Click Here To Sign Up And Order, INSTANT setup , be ready to bot on your new VPS in minutes!

1 person likes this

Gonna give a mad vouch to Virmach. Great support and services!

Thanks. Glad the support's been good; sorry if response times have gone up in the last week or two. It should stabilize back down after we release the new servers and I'm trying to get 24/7 support covered more in depth.

Big as vouch to VirMach & YoHoJo, I originally got the cheapest vps you guys had to offer, and that was pretty good, then I upgraded to the $25/month plan, and I am currently running 9 bots at once, and using just over half of the available power!

9a68e8fa10d8f8125ffa7413624858ea.png (Each client has 3 tabs open)

1 person likes this

I Do have a question. Your VPS comes with with a dedicated static Ip or something ? And also if I am not satisfied Is there a way to be refunded ?

I Do have a question. Your VPS comes with with a dedicated static Ip or something ? And also if I am not satisfied Is there a way to be refunded ?

And also can I use other bot client or only tribot is available on VPS? I want to use Topbot

Dedicated IP. We only refund if we cannot help you with your issue or if we said we guarantee something and we don't do it, for example not being able to run the number of bots the plan says. Topbot is also pre-installed. 

How do I know the port? 

All proxy info should be emailed to you, check the emails from Virmach, try port 1080.

Online to sell VPSs!

Paying with $? 

I bought the VPS and one Proxy, but I cannot use the client in the VPS after logging into the VPS. basically I downloaded the latest tribot from the website. I get to the login page, enter my user and pass for the client, select:

Java: /usr/lib/jvm/.java-8-oracle

Max Heap Size (mb): (256-999)

I didn't select the proxy but I press log in, every thing appears ok until the client doesn't show up :(

this is furthest I've gone:

http://i.gyazo.com/0b046cd2e04f5af11721705a9849f3f4.png

I bought the VPS and one Proxy, but I cannot use the client in the VPS after logging into the VPS. basically I downloaded the latest tribot from the website. I get to the login page, enter my user and pass for the client, select:

Java: /usr/lib/jvm/.java-8-oracle

Max Heap Size (mb): (256-999)

I didn't select the proxy but I press log in, every thing appears ok until the client doesn't show up :(

this is furthest I've gone:

http://i.gyazo.com/0b046cd2e04f5af11721705a9849f3f4.png

Spoke to you on Skype and directed you to the ticketing system so we can see more detailed account information and provide better support.

Bought the RS 1 plan from VPSgamers. Absolutely horrible. Couldn't run a single bot. Couldn't use browser either. Tried contacting customer service and they were nothing but rude and unprofessional. Auto-billed me AGAIN for a deposit I tried to cancel. I opened a ticket about this and the customer service person is telling me they didn't auto-bill me, and that I must have done it manually... Trust me, I would never give you guys money voluntarily again. I JUST WANT A REFUND.

Without some sort of evidence/proof of these accusations it's all just empty words.

We have hundreds of happy customers, and GUARANTEE the minimum bots per VPS, in fact many people are able to run many more bots than expected on plans.

If you need any sort of support, head to the Client Area linked below, and click Open ticket:

https://virmach.com/manage/clientarea.php

if you give a detailed report of what the issues are, my partner will get back to you with support.

Bought the RS 1 plan from VPSgamers. Absolutely horrible. Couldn't run a single bot. Couldn't use browser either. Tried contacting customer service and they were nothing but rude and unprofessional. Auto-billed me AGAIN for a deposit I tried to cancel. I opened a ticket about this and the customer service person is telling me they didn't auto-bill me, and that I must have done it manually... Trust me, I would never give you guys money voluntarily again. I JUST WANT A REFUND.

We don't want to even deal with your extremely rude tickets so we've given you the refund. And for the record, our system does not do that. Deposits are never auto-withdrawn. You most likely just did this to pick at us again as you've been making a big deal out of the smallest things since you started your service with us. Either way we'll gladly put up with whatever we owe you, however, don't go around spreading lies. You even stated in one of your tickets that you were not willing to be helped with your issues.

1 person likes this

Online to sell VPSs!

Paying with $? 

Online to sell VPSs!

Paying with $? 

Massive shoutout to @VirMach and @YoHoJo for these VPS's! I origonally had my own dedicated server from datashack.net which i really enjoyed because their location was fairly close to mine so there was little to no VNC lag. After looking in this section and my dedicated server was comming to an end in the billing period I decided to try VPS gamers. I went YOLO and purchased the Rs 5+ package.

• Instantly Set-Up
  • Great Price
  • Extremly fast VNC speeds (no lag at all)
  • Comes with many bots, Tutorials on common issues, Notepad and more.
  • Made to look like windows 8 which is amazing
  • Different ways to connect to it (HTML5 browser, VNC, SSH)
  • Comes with firefox browser + Java 8.
  • Can run WAY more then 5 oldschool bots. Currently running 9 with ease.

Only issue i've had this far is many hackers attempting to access my server. Finding my VNC saying "too many authentication errors" sometimes but i know this is an issue with all hosting websites because i have had it many times. I would most definitly recommend anyone to buy and test for yourself from them. (and yes i am writing this at my free will.)

10/10  A+++++ 

Thanks

Edited by Bot god