Welcome to TRiBot Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

YoHoJo

VPS
[SuperModerator] Run bots on our 99.9% uptime VPS | Unique IP | 100% Instant w/ TRiBot & View Bots In-Browser

316 posts in this topic

The security of your accounts might be compromised using this VPS,
I'll post more as I come across the details. 

EDIT: The issue has been resolved,
My VIRMACH server was broken into/hacked by a person with 66.11.135.219 as his proxy/vpn address from 
http://www.staffordnet.com/

Thanks to the quick and helpful VIRMACH customer support.

Thank you

Edited by nitinzaz

Vouch for this service! Bought the plan 1 VPS, it got setup very quickly, easy to use and works well. Thank you.

Thanks!

The security of your accounts might be compromised using this VPS,

I'll post more as I come across the details. 

EDIT: The issue has been resolved,

My VIRMACH server was broken into/hacked by a person with 66.11.135.219 as his proxy/vpn address from 

http://www.staffordnet.com/

Thanks to the quick and helpful VIRMACH customer support.

Thank you

Again, sorry for your loss. Our new VPS plans have a bunch of security tools pre-installed. I tried also adding a full-layer firewall but it created issues with viewing webpages. Maybe in the next update.

Online to sell VPSs!

Skype me to buy via RSGP

All come with updated Java, Bots, and Multiple Remote Viewing Options (via Browser, TeamViewer, VNC, etc.) pre-installed!

Online to sell VPSs!

Skype me to buy via RSGP

All come with updated Java, Bots, and Multiple Remote Viewing Options (via Browser, TeamViewer, VNC, etc.) pre-installed!

Online to sell VPSs!

Skype me to buy via RSGP

All come with updated Java, Bots, and Multiple Remote Viewing Options (via Browser, TeamViewer, VNC, etc.) pre-installed!

Online to sell VPSs!

Skype me to buy via RSGP

Online to sell VPSs!

Skype me to buy via RSGP

Online to sell VPSs!

Skype me to buy via RSGP

Hi, I'm new to proxy servers and VPSs.  What difference is there between the two in terms of using it for tribot?  I'm thinking of buying a proxy or a 1 account VPS one depending on what they do.  I'm also online atm to purchase if my question gets answered within the hour.

Hi, I'm new to proxy servers and VPSs.  What difference is there between the two in terms of using it for tribot?  I'm thinking of buying a proxy or a 1 account VPS one depending on what they do.  I'm also online atm to purchase if my question gets answered within the hour.

On one account, a proxy will change your IP for that one account on your computer. On a VPS, it will change your IP, but also run the bot on our server. Sorry your question didn't get answered within the hour here. YoHoJo doesn't check the thread that often and neither do I, it's best to make a ticket if you already have not.

Online to sell VPSs!
All VPSs with updated TRiBot, Java, and Multiple Remote Viewing Options (via Browser, TeamViewer, VNC, etc.) pre-installed!

Skype me to buy via RSGP Ve4DfuI.png?1 L4R06La.png, otherwise
Click Here To Sign Up And Order if paying with $, INSTANT setup , be ready to bot on your new VPS in minutes!

i recommend this vps service its very eazy to setup  and  i got  rs3 plan i can run like  4/7 bots eazy.

SUPPORT IS  also great.

thx aloT yohojo!!!

2 people like this

i recommend this vps service its very eazy to setup  and  i got  rs3 plan i can run like  4/7 bots eazy.

SUPPORT IS  also great.

thx aloT yohojo!!!

Thank you for the feedback! 

We actually just put up a cool review system on our site as well if you want to be the first to leave feedback there:

https://virmach.com/manage/index.php?m=whmcs_reviews&type=general

Online to sell VPSs!
All VPSs with updated TRiBot, Java, and Multiple Remote Viewing Options (via Browser, TeamViewer, VNC, etc.) pre-installed!

Paying with RSGP Ve4DfuI.png?1L4R06La.png, otherwise
Paying with $? 
Click Here To Sign Up And Order, INSTANT setup , be ready to bot on your new VPS in minutes!

Online to sell VPSs!

Paying with $? Click Here To Sign Up And Order, INSTANT setup , be ready to bot on your new VPS in minutes!

Added on Skype. :)

1 person likes this

I paid YoHoJo enough to buy 3 proxy's but i got enough credits to buy only 1 proxy, now it sais i haven't got enough balance to buy the other 2 proxy's (wich i've paid for). Hope they fix this soon cause it ain't right!

I paid YoHoJo enough to buy 3 proxy's but i got enough credits to buy only 1 proxy, now it sais i haven't got enough balance to buy the other 2 proxy's (wich i've paid for). Hope they fix this soon cause it ain't right!

Yes, we are talking right now on Skype to get this sorted out, there was no need to post on the thread about this just yet.

You will be credited the amount you payed for.

Online to sell VPSs!

Paying with $? 
Click Here To Sign Up And Order, INSTANT setup , be ready to bot on your new VPS in minutes!

Hey I just want to clarify that this wasn't YoHoJo's fault or ours. It's just that you made a bunch of orders, and you selected a method that did fraud checks I believe, and since the information on your account wasn't fully accurate it flagged it, but it still tried to pay with credits, and you kept trying to order so it just confused the billing system.

Online to sell VPSs!

Paying with $? 

Online to sell VPSs!

Paying with $? 

Hey I added you on Skype.

I get an error when purchasing, please come online.

All resolved? If not please contact me.