Welcome to TRiBot Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

YoHoJo

VPS
[SuperModerator] Run bots on our 99.9% uptime VPS | Unique IP | 100% Instant w/ TRiBot & View Bots In-Browser

316 posts in this topic

I have bought the vps from you but i couldnt figure out how to use/open it. can you help? i have added you on skype, superwomenpb

I want to buy a VPS 1+ and run 2 accs on it, but i dont understad exactly what does the "Enough Resources to run 1-2 accounts" mean? Does it contain 2 different Ip-s or i should buy a proxy too to run 2 accs?

How many bots run flawless on the first plan?

RS1+ plan will run one bot "flawlessly" depending on the script. For example we had a customer want to run a script that trained ranged, and required the bot to click really quickly in specific points, so for that, only one would run at the level of perfection. However, you can most likely run two just fine, and three if you push it. Even four is possible, depending on how basic the script is.

I want to buy a VPS 1+ and run 2 accs on it, but i dont understad exactly what does the "Enough Resources to run 1-2 accounts" mean? Does it contain 2 different Ip-s or i should buy a proxy too to run 2 accs?

You can run 2 accounts on it fine.

However, the two IPs you get are meant to be for switching it. Kind of like how you would reset your modem. So yes, you should buy a proxy for the second account.

Edited by VirMach

I want to buy a couple proxys with 07 gp. I've added you on skype.

YoHoJo seems to be pretty busy at speaking with people. If you can make a ticket on our system I'll grab his attention for you forcefully :P

I want to buy a couple proxys with 07 gp. I've added you on skype.

You can post or PM me your Skype and I can get to you!

Added on Skype.

Better to make a ticket on our system. YoHoJo's not always on Skype or he's busy.

Bought the 1-2 bot plan, says the server is online however following the instructions given by e-mail I am completely un-able to connect to the VPS via VNC nor SSH.... Submitted a ticket on the website but haven't revieved a reply as of yet

Am very interested in buying and have added you on Skype, YoHoJo. I have a few questions about the product, when you have time to answer. Thanks.

Bought the 1-2 bot plan, says the server is online however following the instructions given by e-mail I am completely un-able to connect to the VPS via VNC nor SSH.... Submitted a ticket on the website but haven't revieved a reply as of yet

Resolved

How do I create a ticket? I have added YoHoJo on Skype but he is not responding. It has been almost 24 hours.

Sorry, I've been very swamped recently, however via the Ticket system is the best way to get help and support.

You can do this by heading over to https://virmach.com/manage/clientarea.php , logging into your account, and clicking 'Open Ticket' near the top of the page.

Edited by YoHoJo

Okay I made a ticket.

Well, maybe someone else can answer this question. When buying the VPS, what should the hostname be? I don't have a domain name or anything. Anyone?

Edited by DeriveSoHard

Okay I made a ticket.

Well, maybe someone else can answer this question. When buying the VPS, what should the hostname be? I don't have a domain name or anything. Anyone?

There are instructions right next to the field

Example: vps.virmach.com (No domain? Use any letter+number combo)

DriveSoHard123 will suffice :P

Planning on buying a 6 month vps plan....I just need some clarification as I've never done this.

I plan on buying the 5+ Bot for 6 months (120$) and I also want each bot to have its own proxy. But your proxies come with their own vps? I'm confused :s

I sent in a ticket, Please get back to me before 24 hours... 

Should have gotten back to. All ticket logs are clear at the moment.

Planning on buying a 6 month vps plan....I just need some clarification as I've never done this.

I plan on buying the 5+ Bot for 6 months (120$) and I also want each bot to have its own proxy. But your proxies come with their own vps? I'm confused :s

Proxies will have to be purchased separately. So you can buy the 5+ plan for 5 months, then you need 5 proxies, which you can also buy.. 5 of for 5 x 15 = $75 per 6 months.

Hey everyone, it seems like YoHoJo's going to be gone/busy for a few days so please make a ticket instead of attempting to contact him on Skype.

Alright guys YoHoJo finally fixed his computer problems and should be available now. Contact him for RSGP purchases, everything else is pretty much automatic on the site.