Welcome to TRiBot Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

YoHoJo

VPS
[SuperModerator] Run bots on our 99.9% uptime VPS | Unique IP | 100% Instant w/ TRiBot & View Bots In-Browser

316 posts in this topic

3 hours ago, Rohm said:

purchased the RS 8G plan for $35 works like a charm so easy to use!

Awesome, wishing you luck with the farm expansion! 

On ‎9‎/‎3‎/‎2016 at 5:24 PM, YoHoJo said:

Awesome, wishing you luck with the farm expansion! 

thanks I do have one question tho, I purchased it with a credit card and I forgot to click the button so the payment did not reoccur. I would like it to not reoccur do you know what I can do this please? @YoHoJo

use looking glass people!! use it!@#$%^&*

Edited by Rohm

I purchased the 4+ plan for $25 and I've ran 3 bots on it and it seems like the vps is largely affecting the productivity of the bots.  It was 3 air orb crafting bots and when I ran them on the vps I'd come back to very small amount of air orbs *about 400 ish* but when i run them on my own personal computer I get about 300 an hour. Idk what the issue is, any ideas?

2 minutes ago, Yakgod said:

I purchased the 4+ plan for $25 and I've ran 3 bots on it and it seems like the vps is largely affecting the productivity of the bots.  It was 3 air orb crafting bots and when I ran them on the vps I'd come back to very small amount of air orbs *about 400 ish* but when i run them on my own personal computer I get about 300 an hour. Idk what the issue is, any ideas?

Check the task manager on the VPS.
If it's not maxed out (or close) on RAM or CPU, it's not overloading the VPS and should run just as well as on your PC.

You can contact Virmach via the ticket system on their site for further help.

that's funny that you just said to check the task manager , I just did on mine I have the RS 8G and I'm only running 1 LG client and its using 84-87% of the CPU, I had that one running and another one just open set up for LG on a different desktop and it was at 100%. do you know why this is happening? I'm suppose to be able to run 3 LG minimum. and I didn't even have 2 running.

EDIT:It seems to me 15% and 11% add up to 26% but according to the Task Manager it adds up to 87%. @YoHoJo

VPSTask.png

Edited by Rohm
im dumb

3 minutes ago, Rohm said:

that's funny that you just said to check the task manager , I just did on mine I have the RS 8G and I'm only running 1 LG client and its using 84-87% of the CPU, I had that one running and another one just open set up for LG on a different desktop and it was at 100%. do you know why this is happening? I'm suppose to be able to run 3 LG minimum. and I didn't even have 2 running.

EDIT:It seems to me 15% and 11% add up to 26% but according to the Task Manager it adds up to 87%. @YoHoJo

VPSTask.png

The minimum bot guarantee Virmach gives are for non-LG clients.
LG has a tendency of using up a lot more resources than regular client, especially with certain scripts.

I'm not sure why there is a discrepancy in the total reported CPU usage vs what's listed on the task manger, that is odd.
Since I don't have access to the server, it'd be best to make a ticket to Virmach asking them about this, and they will help you out. 

11 minutes ago, YoHoJo said:

The minimum bot guarantee Virmach gives are for non-LG clients.
LG has a tendency of using up a lot more resources than regular client, especially with certain scripts.

I'm not sure why there is a discrepancy in the total reported CPU usage vs what's listed on the task manger, that is odd.
Since I don't have access to the server, it'd be best to make a ticket to Virmach asking them about this, and they will help you out. 

they actually do have the LG guarantee. and yeah it is odd! thanks for the quick reply and ill have to put a ticket in! thanks!

vpschoice.png

Edited by Rohm
1 person likes this

@RohmOhh you're right, I guess they added it since so many people were asking.

I see it's worded as "Up to" as in "at most" 3 LG bots, not a minimum guarantee.
I'm going to say that's due to the unpredictable resource usage.

Either way, I'd still make a ticket about the CPU and see what they can do for you/

Interested in purchasing right now, does this require a verified paypal? I have some 07 gold i can sell really quick but would rather not sell it if i cant use my pp cuz its unverified

Still offering this?  Not looking to not just want to play at work or from iPhone or second touchscreen laptop @ work

8 hours ago, sparob said:

Still offering this?  Not looking to not just want to play at work or from iPhone or second touchscreen laptop @ work

1 minute ago, sandyeggo said:

This still up and running?

Hey guys. Yes, Virmach is still up an running.
Just visit the link in OP to order!

22 hours ago, unholycupid said:

Hello I ordered the virmach vpn.. How do I download osbuddy or the Rs Client in the vpn?

Which plan do you have ordered? 

Just click the Firefox icon (browser) and go to OSBuddy's website. Then click download, save the file, go to your downloads folder and double click the JAR file to open.

Hey, very interested in purchasing something. Wanted to know if the other other vps's(the ones below $15-linux) will also come presetup with the bots and everything? thanks