Welcome to TRiBot Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

YoHoJo

VPS
[SuperModerator] Run bots on our 99.9% uptime VPS | Unique IP | 100% Instant w/ TRiBot & View Bots In-Browser

316 posts in this topic

I would not purchase. Support is not helpful. They wont refund you if your not happy with your investment which means they're not confident in their policys. Companys that have good reputation give good faith refunds because they're not dishonest. I had 2 accounts banned within 24 hours of eachother after I set each up manually, did manual tutorial and did everything suggested. Only botted about an hour and first thing logging in the next morning my account was already disabled. Not satisfied at all. 

I am interested in buying the RSPro pack, but I have a have a few questions. Is the 25 bot estimate a maximum capacity? I understand the other estimates can be exceeded, but I want to make sure I can run 25 bots without an any issues. On top of that, how many VPSs will I receive with this plan?

I am interested in buying the RSPro pack, but I have a have a few questions. Is the 25 bot estimate a maximum capacity? I understand the other estimates can be exceeded, but I want to make sure I can run 25 bots without an any issues. On top of that, how many VPSs will I receive with this plan?

Each order is 1 VPS.

Typically Virmach estimates are on the lower end, so you should be able to run at least 25, and more if it's a  well optimized script.

Best to contact Virmach directly via their ticket system to hear their say on it too.

Do we share IPs with others or get our own ?

Each VPS has it's own private IP.

IPs are never shared by two users at once.

bought vps but it runs out of memory using only 2 bots, any recommendations or fixes?

Contact Virmach through the ticket system about this, and they will be able to assist you.

I had bought this vps last time but my accs were getting banned daily most likely because of flagged ip, I changed the ip but it was still happening but that was a while ago. If I buy it will I get a new ip or is it gona be the same ips from when I bought it 2months ago?

@RedHawkLuffy

Contact Virmach via the ticket system about this and they will look into it for you.

If you renew a service you get the same IP again, if you purchase a new service you get a different IP.

How did you all get LG to work? I've never used linux or a VPS before...

I downloaded OSBuddy and it says no client found when I try to load LG... got same result trying to load client in FireFox

Edited by Bot2stake

On 6/30/2014 at 5:20 AM, YoHoJo said:

Ready to order?

Recommended: 

Purchase via PayPal, Credit/Debit Card, or Bitcion directly on the Virmach website for instant delivery to your email. 

Use the links below to purchase:

RS1+ Plan (Runs at least 1+ bots, guaranteed)

RS4+ Plan Runs at least 4+ bots, guaranteed)

RS6+ Plan (Runs at least 6+ bots, guaranteed)
RSPro Plan (Runs 7+ bots & higher, use slider to configure)

These bot minimums are guaranteed by Virmach.

Often times you can run more than the minimum guarantee

vpsthread.png
To Purchase via PayPal, Credit/Debit Card, Bitcoin:
CLICK HERE FOR INSTANT ORDERING

To Order via RSGP:

L4R06La.pngaviwPrd.png

(RSGP prices vary by plan and market conditions, contact me for a quote)

Partnered with @VirMach

i bought a plan but can't log on my account now...

On 10.3.2016 at 5:07 AM, YoHoJo said:

@RedHawkLuffy

Contact Virmach via the ticket system about this and they will look into it for you.

If you renew a service you get the same IP again, if you purchase a new service you get a different IP.

Can't you change your IP at any time?:o

33 minutes ago, ajihat said:

Can't you change your IP at any time?:o

If you order proxies from Virmach you can change once per month for free.
I'm not sure about VPSs though, you should contact them through their site and ask.

what would be the optimum settings on the custom vps option to be able to run 30 bots? can you please tell me each setting, i have no clue what im looking at

I was given a flagged as fuck ip that got my bots banned in 3 hours lmao, cant even log anywhere onto the site to ask for another ip cause apparently the site is down..

1 hour ago, leetz said:

I was given a flagged as fuck ip that got my bots banned in 3 hours lmao, cant even log anywhere onto the site to ask for another ip cause apparently the site is down..

Getting banned quickly isn't necessarily the fault of the IP you used.
Any botting done on the account may have resulted in the ban.

Virmach has hundreds of longtime, happy, recurring customers, and works hard to keep them happy.

The Virmach website is up for me right now.
You can create a ticket at their site about your ban with details about how you botted the account, and they may provide you with replacement IPs.

Sorry for your bans, best of luck next try.

I wanted to order, but seems like you're out of European servers

I purchased VPS but cannot connect for the second day now.

Opened ticket, second day no answer.

HELP!!!

Would like some knowledge on the VPS please pm me or add me on Skype! Skype: Itzrohm69

Ty

Virmach still running ok? Looking at getting back into it all.

Sounds like people are having problems, then again people wouldn't post if it was fine.

8 minutes ago, THS said:

Virmach still running ok? Looking at getting back into it all.

Sounds like people are having problems, then again people wouldn't post if it was fine.

there are no problems, in many cases they just dont know how to use the ticket system :P

1 person likes this

purchased the RS 8G plan for $35 works like a charm so easy to use!

1 person likes this