Welcome to TRiBot Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

YoHoJo

VPS
[SuperModerator] Run bots on our 99.9% uptime VPS | Unique IP | 100% Instant w/ TRiBot & View Bots In-Browser

316 posts in this topic

Ready to order?

Recommended: 

Purchase via PayPal, Credit/Debit Card, or Bitcion directly on the Virmach website for instant delivery to your email. 

Use the links below to purchase:

RS1+ Plan (Runs at least 1+ bots, guaranteed)

RS4+ Plan Runs at least 4+ bots, guaranteed)

RS6+ Plan (Runs at least 6+ bots, guaranteed)
RSPro Plan (Runs 7+ bots & higher, use slider to configure)

These bot minimums are guaranteed by Virmach.

Often times you can run more than the minimum guarantee

On 11/13/2015 at 4:16 AM, Dukat said:

I bought a VPS from Virmach after my old host temporarily shut down and I'm never going back.

The set-up was immediate and all the popular botting clients were helpfully placed in a folder on the desktop. Regarding the desktop, it is set-up to look like a Windows machine, so even those unfamiliar with Linux can use the interface and bot without any problems. I was unfamiliar with the VNC method (TightVNC Java viewer with SSH, instead of regular TightVNC) but support responded within 15 mins with instructions on how to do it, along with a helpful screenshot. It wasn't that hard, I just had to download another version of TightVNC and enter my details. There's a built-in browser viewer for your VPS, so you don't necessarily have to use a viewer like TightVNC.

I could also use Looking Glass off-the-bat without any additional Java downloads or fiddling with the terminal. I use proxies, but the (free) new IP upon request service is a nice touch, too.

As the old saying goes, you get what you pay for. My package (RS3) was only $5 more than expensive that of another site, but you can definitely see why.

Thumbs up from me.

vpsthread.png
To Purchase via PayPal, Credit/Debit Card, Bitcoin:
CLICK HERE FOR INSTANT ORDERING

Partnered with @VirMach

Edited by YoHoJo
3 people like this

@J M C Thanks, should be linked properly now.

1 person likes this

i bought the cheapest vps the other day, opened tribot, java error, tried to re-download java, couldn't connect to webpage  <_<

i bought the cheapest vps the other day, opened tribot, java error, tried to re-download java, couldn't connect to webpage  <_<

Hey.

We gave you a refund, no questions asked.

When your VPS was auto-created I had JUST added a new server to our network and put the plans back in stock. There were some issues that were resolved immediately after they were discovered within the hour, but I apologize you experienced that. I tested the server for the cancellation reason you gave, which was that webpages loaded slow. I checked, and the server registered 88Mbps network speed, slightly below the 100Mbps the plans come with, which is normal since the location I tested was in a different state.

Had you told me it was a TRiBot issue I would have told you that I resolved that issue and refreshed the server template.

I just didn't want to pester you into keeping the server, as some customers get defensive and think we're holding their money if we attempt to help before giving out the refund. Anyway, feel free to re-order. Everything should work from the start. Contact me via the ticket system for a discount as an apology.

Edited by VirMach
2 people like this

Bought a sock and got help with unexpected errors! Thanks! Will be back!

1 person likes this

Bought a VPS! How do i go on about setting it up to view in on my desktop? When i put the IP in tightvnc, it gives an error

EDIT: Nvm, figured it out!

Edited by redgiant

Bought a VPS! How do i go on about setting it up to view in on my desktop? When i put the IP in tightvnc, it gives an error

EDIT: Nvm, figured it out!

Glad you figured it out.

In the future please make a ticket, as we can help you much faster.

1 person likes this

Bought a proxy, and Ill make an account with it. (using the proxy on maxathon browser) then ill get on tribot with my proxy and my new accoutns gets locked within 60 seconds every time. 

Bought a proxy, and Ill make an account with it. (using the proxy on maxathon browser) then ill get on tribot with my proxy and my new accoutns gets locked within 60 seconds every time. 

Sorry to hear this, we don't have any other reports of this happening to our customers as far as I'm aware, this is odd.

Can you please create a support ticket via the website, this way we can see your account information and provide more detailed assistance.

the locked problem is generally caused if people created accounts on a home ip; and then logged on their proxy. especially if the proxy is in another country, jagex detects the rapid jump in location.

anyways, just purchased the large runescape server; should be a good report here soon!
having a little trouble with the desktop, but im sure a ticket will solve it.

1 person likes this

the locked problem is generally caused if people created accounts on a home ip; and then logged on their proxy. especially if the proxy is in another country, jagex detects the rapid jump in location.

anyways, just purchased the large runescape server; should be a good report here soon!

having a little trouble with the desktop, but im sure a ticket will solve it.

Yeah, the lock has nothing to do with the IP being banned.

I believe for this specific customer, if I correlated his post to his ticket correctly, it's because having a proxy on your browser doesn't necessarily mean the Java is using it: Java has separate settings for proxies from my understanding. Then you create the account, log in on the VPS and it gets locked for security purposes, and not for anything botting-related.

before i make my decision about buying a vps or not id like to talk to you.

shoot me a pm then you et time.

Replied to it! Feel free to just PM next time, or better yet, create an account at the VPS site, and file a support ticket for any concerns or questions you have.

1 person likes this

Are these still for sale?

Of course they are.

You can order via the website, and if you wish to buy via GP just add my Skype.

Bought 2 Proxies and a sock but where can I see the port number ?

Port is 1080

You're offering 1+, 3+ and 8+ botting plans. These numbers are a bit vague in my opinion. Can you specify this a little bit? And how much RAM memory do all plans get me? Thank you.

You're offering 1+, 3+ and 8+ botting plans. These numbers are a bit vague in my opinion. Can you specify this a little bit? And how much RAM memory do all plans get me? Thank you.

The numbers quoted for each plan are a minimum guarantee.

You can see more detailed info on this page:

https://virmach.com/manage/cart.php?gid=7

Seems good, thanks for your information. I'd like to buy a one month subscription for 1-2 bots, to try it out. Unfortunately you and I live in different time zones. Can you provide me a time on which you are available? Because I'm going to need help setting it up/using it. Cheerio.

i want to buy a 1-2 bot VPS and would like to get it asap so i can start botting asap been vip for 2 days but no way to bot

please pm me a time your be on (tmro pererably) so w can get it ready to bot well you can show me how to use its and lt m know how much one is with the SSD drive so i can pay

Edited by aokchris592