Welcome to TRiBot Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

TRiLeZ

TRiBot AI Antiban Testing

96 posts in this topic

I never saw an antiban so intelligent like this in my life. The way it adapts to the enviroment is amazing but only time will tell if it's able to stand up against "The Juggernaut"

I'm away from home and very excited to see what you have done.

haha thanks so much!

Make the inventory dropping methods sometimes accidentaly click examine, or use. I do this all the time as a legit user. You could make the rate different for each rs username. Better antiban...

1 person likes this

Please give us an option to turn this off.

I much prefer to use my own anti-ban methods, not that which has already been used by thousands of other members. (+ most of the time, it is implemented very poorly)

Paint freezing an issue. Anyone have any tips on how to overcome it? I'd really like to get this working, it's great!

I'm finding recently the amount of CPU usage per bot has drastically increased since last week. While running two bots in one client, I average around 6% usage while the development release is always around 10-15%.

I would like to help test and improve this concept although I want to be able to run a few bots without my computer fan speeding up because it's at 80% usage. My CPU is an Intel 3570k.

I'm finding recently the amount of CPU usage per bot has drastically increased since last week. While running two bots in one client, I average around 6% usage while the development release is always around 10-15%.

I would like to help test and improve this concept although I want to be able to run a few bots without my computer fan speeding up because it's at 80% usage. My CPU is an Intel 3570k.

I think this is just the price we have to pay to have AI antiban. Ai uses up computer resources... general computer science fact unless you design it extremely efficiently. Remember that gigantic super computer in iRobot that controlled all the other robots? This isn't anywhere near like that, but it's kind of the same concept. Making an actual smart bot, is just going to take more resources in general... He may be able to optimize and get usage down 3-6% but I doubt anymore than that, and that's even IF he can get it down.

I'm taking what i'm given because I've ran 5 accounts on the same ip, all with the same script albeit very very good antiban in the script aswell, no bans! Lovely TRiLeZ!

I think this is just the price we have to pay to have AI antiban.

I am bringing this up because CPU usage was not an issue a week ago when running on the dev version.

Get a better CPU?

In all seriousness, if you're having problems with the fans being too loud, turn down the RPM. A processor should be able to run at 100% and not overheat without deafening you, if it can't, buy a better cooler or a better CPU.

I've been running 10 bots with arckos prem wc script  for about 2 weeks with the anti ban feature would always come back with half of the bots messed up, didn't use dev release last night came back to 10 bots running donno if I got lucky or not just giving some feed back...

I've been running 10 bots with arckos prem wc script  for about 2 weeks with the anti ban feature would always come back with half of the bots messed up, didn't use dev release last night came back to 10 bots running donno if I got lucky or not just giving some feed back...

How are they messed up?

The web walking is been bugging hard recently. It is walking back and fourth when trying to go in one direction.

This is the method and not the bot because it has happened with Delta, Sigma, and Ex scripts.

Compliments on the antiban part, have had some encouraging results.

Havent had any more problems with random solvers either.

:)

I'm still having some walking issues when running Delta WC, I am running the dev version, and I was told it may be due to an update, but I tried without dev mode and I still am getting walking bugs with Delta WC. 

Does the Antiban need a vip so that it works?

It works for all users botting old-school.

Very cool idea, Tri, thanks for the add-on! Can we get an ETA for when this will be pushed from dev? Thanks  :D

It already has been pushed.