Welcome to TRiBot Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

TRiLeZ

TRiBot AI Antiban Testing

96 posts in this topic

@TRiLeZ I think the issue with there not being enough actions is because the ABC.TIMER.next() will return a really large number for some accounts. I use to display the timers on my screen for when the next antiban action would occur and some would show there were like 9000 hours left until it would rotate the camera. 

Actions shouldn't take more than a few hours to activate. I'll be adding more actions though.

Actions shouldn't take more than a few hours to activate. I'll be adding more actions though.

I can back up what that guy said TRiLeZ. I added some debug to my client, and for the next mouse movement it was like 8755 hours left till next action, and for the random mouse movement it was 3982 hours till next action. I think this is the reason it seems like no antiban is happening on my account... I have noticed nothing different about the scripts running since using this dev client... no extra movements, nothing. I believe this is why. Please look into it.

@TRiLeZ

also sorry to double post does to bot speak to people? I came back and someone was talking to me and my bot responded once lol wtf

Should I worried if I use this on an account i care about?

Yes, I wouldn't bot on an account I care about nowadays.. Maybe with private scripts only.

@TRiLeZ

Any way of making this work with the client starter? I think the development release is awesome but it's a drag going back to manually opening clients.

Thanks for the hard work, also looking forward to the logic built in that makes it so the script's AI has been saved, so to speak.

@TRiLeZ it seems that my breaks don't work correctly with development release.  It just says break ended and the login bot never turns on.  Not an issue when I use normal release.  Thanks for the hard work!

@TRiLeZ it seems that my breaks don't work correctly with development release.  It just says break ended and the login bot never turns on.  Not an issue when I use normal release.  Thanks for the hard work!

I also have this problem :( @TRiLeZ can you fix it? It's tough to test the development release with this problem

Hey TRiLeZ, an idea for another action you could add. This is the action that's helped reduce bans for me the most.... but moving the mouse off screen, taking a 10 - 40 second break(possibly webwalking out of the area if in combat) then moving it back on screen before resuming the script. And also, random afk breaks where the mouse twitches a few pixels, takes a break for a bit, then it twitches again as you put your hand back on the mouse. What do you think? I think this is all thats missing besides coordinated misclicks and the microbreak needs system.

@TRiLeZ

Edited by adamhumphries5
1 person likes this

a future idea to allow bots to run 24/7 could possibly be to allow the user to run multiple scripts in a randomized manor. For example, you could have the option to be woodcutting for x amount of time and then go into alching followed by an x amount of time of fishing or really any script you can think of.

People have been reporting that scripts lock up after solving a random event when using the development release.

People have been reporting that scripts lock up after solving a random event when using the development release.

Not for me and private script at least :)

You said it changes how you choose objects, I've already taken an approach to that, will this interfere?

You said it changes how you choose objects, I've already taken an approach to that, will this interfere?

You should be fine.

You should be fine.

Could you provide any information on how it's done?

I'm guessing you wouldn't change the results of functions like Objects#findNearest and Objects#sortByDistance, so I'm stumped.

Love the debug that displays the random actions and timer, very interesting to watch as well as how scripts perform differently.

@TRiLeZ are you planning to add all your future ABCL actions into this AI? would be great to see future ideas and concepts that you code into ABCL be used with the AI too without no script implementation.

I have to say I am really impressed testing this over the last few days, we are finally starting to move into a new generation of RS botting, it's been far too long that we have been stuck in the Nexus era so to speak, with ancient anti bans and practically the same scripts, just made it far too easy for Jagex, I'm happy to see that is changing now though.

2 people like this

@TRiLeZ it is getting increasingly hard to test the development release because of stability issues.

I am seeing roughly a 2x cpu usage than the normal standard client.

There is paint freezing quite regular

And as reported, random fails and lock ups.

@TRiLeZ it is getting increasingly hard to test the development release because of stability issues.

I am seeing roughly a 2x cpu usage than the normal standard client.

There is paint freezing quite regular

And as reported, random fails and lock ups.

Could you do a side-by-side comparison, same script, same world?

Also, what CPU do you have?

I am having no issues whatsoever besides wanting more random tasks, and coordinated miclicks+the dynamic microbreak system. Randoms are fine... no freezes, everything is perfect for me! Thanks!

New version uploaded. Contains new features.

I never saw an antiban so intelligent like this in my life. The way it adapts to the enviroment is amazing but only time will tell if it's able to stand up against "The Juggernaut"