Welcome to TRiBot Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

TRiLeZ

TRiBot AI Antiban Testing

96 posts in this topic

The antiban overrides the mouse cursor even when a script isnt loaded, 

I have the same problem, I trade my bots twice a day so I can't use the dev client. :(

Looking great so far.I haven't finished tanning the hides yet, but it's been running solid for an our and a half now. No problems, yet.

I have the same problem, I trade my bots twice a day so I can't use the dev client. :(

The antiban overrides the mouse cursor even when a script isnt loaded, which is getting annoying when u trying to trade people but disables mouse very quickly.

Anyway to make it only activate when a script is loaded or will that undermine it?

Move your mouse over the bot mouse to gain control.

both my bots failed the frog random and the captain one

Can you provide any more info?

1 person likes this

Move your mouse over the bot mouse to gain control.

Can you provide any more info?

Is there anything else you plan to implement into the ai? What do you think of the accuracy idea, or dynamic breaking system? I guess its up to the user to break but still ya know. The only idea I think that was missing was the accuracy thing, but i'm sure you plan on adding even more features to this... I can't wait! Runs very stable for me. I'm still getting mordaut random like once an hour but besides that, a lot less randoms than usual. Good job!

So will this take away the need to create our own anti ban actions from within the script?

Once this new anti ban AI system has learnt the script, will it be saved? for instance if I started up 10 clients with the same scripts for 10 hours one day, then the next day do the same, will it automatically "resume" what it has learned so to speak?

Edited by Ratz241

Is there anything else you plan to implement into the ai? What do you think of the accuracy idea, or dynamic breaking system? I guess its up to the user to break but still ya know. The only idea I think that was missing was the accuracy thing, but i'm sure you plan on adding even more features to this... I can't wait! Runs very stable for me. I'm still getting mordaut random like once an hour but besides that, a lot less randoms than usual. Good job!

I plan to add coordinated mis-clicks and smart, scheduled breaking. I can't say much about the smart breaking yet, but I plan to make most bots students.

So will this take away the need to create our own anti ban actions from within the script?

Custom Antiban: Should be removed from scripts as I believe they do more harm than good, unless implemented similar to how ABC works (hardly any scripts, if any, do this).

ABC: Implementation is highly recommended.

Once this new anti ban AI system has learnt the script, will it be saved? for instance if I started up 10 clients with the same scripts for 10 hours one day, then the next day do the same, will it automatically "resume" what it has learned so to speak?

Not yet. I'm still thinking of the best way to implement this.

This update is good but seems to fail a good amount of randoms. I had the molly random and the client did not solve it, just standing there in molly's room.

@TRiLeZ

gave it a try today on a free fletching script.

From watching it, the camera hasnt moved in thirty minutes and ive seen 2 misclicks (could be script related).

Edit:The random solver does seem to be much better.

Edit2: The mouse cursor, while using the development release and the fletching script, sits down near the bottom of the screen and doesnt move and sometimes gets stuck there.

Edited by brg66

Not sure if this has anything to do with this but I get this in the bot debug and the bot stays at login screen:

e48eb7b4d5c40daff7cc42a186d9c82d.png

TRi, could I get an update on this and when it will be fixed?

damn got banned using this.. :(

More info would be useful.. Like what script were you using, how many accounts on your ip, how long you ran the script, etc.

TRi, could I get an update on this and when it will be fixed?

Fixed.

@TRiLeZ

I understand that you want to make every account different, but I think some accounts have too little antiban being implemented. I've got this running on two wcers. One is going great, I like the extra movements. The other one, however, is almost completely still. Sure, it's different, but it's sketchy. It's almost like he's being sacrificed so the other one can keep going. 

2 people like this

Seems good :) Only thing I noticed was after disabling User input and enabling it again, it doesn't actually give back my input. I'm forced to block all user input and enable again, which then the curser goes to the top of the screen for about 2 seconds and then I have control again. One more thing, don't know if it's on the same topic. Under the View>Account manager, bot properties, I have a preferred world entered. Problem is... it doesn't change anything. As soon as i start up Tribot and use addon, it tries to log in, which then I get the message (Need to be member for world), and it just keeps trying.. or just stops I forget. Would you be able to allow it to pick world before logging it. Started using this bot 4 days ago, LOOVE IT very much! Tyvm in advance :D

Edit: Actually turns out whenever the mouse moves itself e.g. (When you're standing still), the above process is needed to regain control.

Edited by nilicftw
1 person likes this

@TRiLeZ

I don't know if this problem has to do with the AI testing or not, but seeing as how you handle it all anyway, I'll just post about it here.

I had two bots fail the sandwich lady random overnight.

Or at least, that's what the client thought.

1: Got sandwich lady random

2: Solved random

3: 2 second sleep. Prints it got another sandwich lady random

4: Failed above random (bc it didn't exist)

5: Script is ended

I was just about to say that ^ as above. The problem is that once the NPC random has "disappeared" the ID is left behind still and my curser keeps trying to finish it, when she's not even there. Same problem when the old man quickly teleports to you and gives you a box without talking to him.

Edited by nilicftw

Seems good :) Only thing I noticed was after disabling User input and enabling it again, it doesn't actually give back my input. I'm forced to block all user input and enable again, which then the curser goes to the top of the screen for about 2 seconds and then I have control again. One more thing, don't know if it's on the same topic. Under the View>Account manager, bot properties, I have a preferred world entered. Problem is... it doesn't change anything. As soon as i start up Tribot and use addon, it tries to log in, which then I get the message (Need to be member for world), and it just keeps trying.. or just stops I forget. Would you be able to allow it to pick world before logging it. Started using this bot 4 days ago, LOOVE IT very much! Tyvm in advance :D

Edit: Actually turns out whenever the mouse moves itself e.g. (When you're standing still), the above process is needed to regain control.

Move your mouse over the bot mouse to regain control.

I've uploaded a new development release which contains a bunch of bug fixes, which should help with random solvers not working properly.

Move your mouse over the bot mouse to regain control.

I've uploaded a new development release which contains a bunch of bug fixes, which should help with random solvers not working properly.

Thanks. Over the last couple days, I've had more randoms failed than ever before. Also had two 90+ wcing accounts banned. The only thing I've been doing differently is using this release. Hope that fixes the problems...

@TRiLeZ

I understand that you want to make every account different, but I think some accounts have too little antiban being implemented. I've got this running on two wcers. One is going great, I like the extra movements. The other one, however, is almost completely still. Sure, it's different, but it's sketchy. It's almost like he's being sacrificed so the other one can keep going. 

I have also noticed this, some are too normal still I think. But then that reduces the range of normal ;/

@TRiLeZ I think the issue with there not being enough actions is because the ABC.TIMER.next() will return a really large number for some accounts. I use to display the timers on my screen for when the next antiban action would occur and some would show there were like 9000 hours left until it would rotate the camera. 

Edited by Arckos