Welcome to TRiBot Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

WillB

[Free] WillB's Rock Crab Killer - East crabs only - WORKING AS OF 19/12/15

73 posts in this topic

been trying to use this bot for awhile but i always need to run south when they stop attacking me and its also not banking

hey the bot wont start at all. i go ahead and put food id and just sits there in the bank. is there a specific way of starting it?

I just came here to ensure that you were aware of the few issues that I noticed while trying out some of the free bots. Good job on what is working though, I am definitely willing to run the bot for a few hours to test the fixes when you push out the next update. If you need testers please do pm me and let me know when its ready. 

Shitty script

Constructive post.

For the rest of you, the script will be re-wrote in time. No ETA but It shouldn't be too long.

im not sure how to do this. can anyone tell me how to download this script and use it?

It's on the script repository

good script man thanks alot, got me 1-40 range really quick and now working on 50 attack got me 16-43 no problems so far

Thanks for the feedback, I also have a few updates planned for the next week or so.

sweet thanks, sucks people are complaining its free ffs!! anyway thanks alot man great free script didnt see anything wrong in like 6 hours of using it, only thing would be when it banks you should make it recognize camelot tab, except that its excellent worked flawless for me, thanks again man!!

It just stops when it's supposed to bank, anyone else having the same problem? How do i fix it? I'm using lobsters as food

Update:

-Added potion support

How to use:

In the potion name box, just enter the potion name without the dosage eg. (4)

Some examples are shown below

syoRQwi.png

this script was perfect before bro but now its having problems running to away to re set crabs and alot of time wasted

thanks willb..is it also normal that i no longer get the stat screen on the botton of screen anymore. i now get it on the right side in white writing with no more detailed box like before

Script gets stuck in relekka when it tries to walk to the bank. If you use teletabs it will run to the bank then use all ur tabs before it finally banks, next time it tries to bank it gets stuck in relekka again.