Welcome to TRiBot Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

WillB

[Free] WillB's Rock Crab Killer - East crabs only - WORKING AS OF 19/12/15

73 posts in this topic

Im getting a bug where after it goes to bank, it will withdraw food, then deposit it all. Then it will walk to rock crabs and end up dying,

Eating has been fixed, also there should no longer be a delay after killing a rockcrab, but this has not been tested yet! :)

Runs south and keeps clicking. Broken.

Could you please pm me guys its a lot easier. Also I don't have an account so it hasn't had testing recently.

Hello ,

what is the Food ID ??

The bot start but he do not attak carbz

I will fully re-write the whole script sometime.

my script keeps ending by itself... this is a wonderful script, but it keeps ending for me sometimes by itself, and sometimes when the rock crabs are no longer aggressive, it doesn't run south and then back north to make them aggressive once again

really nice script , work well but i is there a option to make the interface minimized so when i babysit my bot i can interact with people and fc?

lol.... clicks "walk here" instead of attacking

Because the current script is absolutely awful and I haven't had time to finish the updated version.

When I get time to finish it, I will post here :)

clicks walk here a lot but other then that i have purchased 2 premium rock crab scripts both of which this free one works better then both so i guess i like it

clicks walk here a lot but other then that i have purchased 2 premium rock crab scripts both of which this free one works better then both so i guess i like it

I will fix all the bugs if you like, I just need an account. Also, I am surprised this still works considering I haven't updated it in a long time :)

1 person likes this

I don't understand the eating? When does the bot know when to eat? and is it capable of eating trout? and banking at seers village? does this bot support teletabs?

I don't understand the eating? When does the bot know when to eat? and is it capable of eating trout? and banking at seers village? does this bot support teletabs?

Only eats lobsters. Idk about banking but I don't think it uses teletabs.

Will, your script is still working, it's not bad. When it runs south to reset aggro, it probably doesn't need to run all the way down to the bottom of Relleka and back to crabs, but it still does the job.

Also, some logic to kill the hobgoblins first when they are aggro'd would be handy, as they deal more damage so it's good to just kill them straight away.

edit: If you need some help, PM me, I can be your tester or something.

Edited by fatdoobie2