Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

2 hours ago, AegisJake said:

Actually, 2/2 quests that I've tried aren't working, whenever they're "gathering materials" or the first process, they go to shop keepers and then just exit out and hop worlds?

Turns out the shop ID's were updated. I've updated the script to v1.493. Please try again.

Note those quests using the shop only work in fixed mode (as opposed to resizeable).

Auto walker very buggy.

-Watch path from Varrock to lumbridge, follows river and clicks so weird sometimes gets stuck

-At lumbridge castle gets stuck behind castle on first floor  for rune mysteries (thinks it's on second floor, doesn't climb stairs

-it failed to buy a pink skirt for prince ali rescue, script broke until I stepped in to buy it

just bought script. Hope these can be fixed ASAP as I'd like to trade all required items then run through all the quests without issue in a chain.

In Prince ali rescue stops after smihing bronze bar

@Worthy

Please give me a refund or time extension this script is not usable in its current state.

Edited by CyberWizard
  • Like 1

On 7/29/2018 at 6:45 PM, CyberWizard said:

Auto walker very buggy.

-Watch path from Varrock to lumbridge, follows river and clicks so weird sometimes gets stuck

-At lumbridge castle gets stuck behind castle on first floor  for rune mysteries (thinks it's on second floor, doesn't climb stairs

-it failed to buy a pink skirt for prince ali rescue, script broke until I stepped in to buy it

just bought script. Hope these can be fixed ASAP as I'd like to trade all required items then run through all the quests without issue in a chain.

In Prince ali rescue stops after smihing bronze bar

@Worthy

Please give me a refund or time extension this script is not usable in its current state.

So it appears all of these are for the Prince Ali Quest which is very outdated. I think I may just remove it from this quester.

Rune mysteries is very tested and should work if you start it on the 2nd floor of Lumbridge Castle. Can you take a picture of that issue / provide more information? PM me if you just want a refund.

• Confused 1

Gets stuck during dwarf cannon:

• [23:15:42] Not bad for an adventurer eh?
  • [23:15:43] Not bad at all, your effort is appreciated, my friend. Now, if I could figure what the thing uses as ammo...
  • [23:15:44] The Black Guard forgot to send instructions. I know I said that was the last favour, but...
  • [23:15:45] What now?
  • [23:15:46] I can't leave this post, could you go to the Black Guard base and find out what this thing actually shoots?
  • [23:15:47] Okay then, just for you!
  • [23:15:48] That's great, we were lucky you came along when you did. The base is located just South of the Ice Mountain.
  • [23:15:51] You'll need to speak to Nulodion, the Dwarf Cannon engineer. He's the Weapons Development Chief for the Black Guard, so if anyone knows how to fire this thing, it'll be him.
  • [23:15:52] Okay, I'll see what I can do.
  • [23:15:58] Hi again.
  • [23:16:00] Hello trooper, any word from the Cannon Engineer?
  • [23:16:01] Not yet.
  • [23:16:03] The Black Guard camp is South of the Ice Mountain, the quicker we can get some ammo for this thing the quicker those Goblins will leave us be.
  • [23:16:05] I'll get to it.
  • [23:16:11] Hi again.
  • [23:16:12] Hello trooper, any word from the Cannon Engineer?
  • [23:16:14] Not yet.
  • [23:16:15] The Black Guard camp is South of the Ice Mountain, the quicker we can get some ammo for this thing the quicker those Goblins will leave us be.
  • [23:16:17] I'll get to it.
  • [23:16:39] Hi again.
  • [23:16:41] Hello trooper, any word from the Cannon Engineer?
  • [23:16:42] Not yet.
  • [23:16:44] The Black Guard camp is South of the Ice Mountain, the quicker we can get some ammo for this thing the quicker those Goblins will leave us be.
  • [23:16:45] I'll get to it.
  • [23:17:08] Hi again.
  • [23:17:10] Hello trooper, any word from the Cannon Engineer?
  • [23:17:11] Not yet.
  • [23:17:13] The Black Guard camp is South of the Ice Mountain, the quicker we can get some ammo for this thing the quicker those Goblins will leave us be.
  • [23:17:14] I'll get to it.
  • [23:17:20] Hi again.
  • [23:17:22] Hello trooper, any word from the Cannon Engineer?
  • [23:17:23] Not yet.
  • [23:17:25] The Black Guard camp is South of the Ice Mountain, the quicker we can get some ammo for this thing the quicker those Goblins will leave us be.
  • [23:17:26] I'll get to it.

I paused, teleported to Falador (had runes in inventory), then unpaused and it stood still and spammed this in debug:

• [23:19:38] going back to captain

I stopped script, started script, selected the option to start at "Get ammo" and it continued to work fine. 

Posted (edited)

@Worthy

Dwarf cannon quest gets stuck when you're supposed to go get the ammo mould.  You just keep telling the dwarf captain you'll go get it.  
I went and got the mold by hand, restarted script at "return ammo mould".  He walks back to the captain then doesn't talk to him (possible I didn't wait long enough but I watched him stand there for a solid minute).

Edited by jiggerjaw

On 4/9/2019 at 10:27 PM, jiggerjaw said:

@Worthy

Dwarf cannon quest gets stuck when you're supposed to go get the ammo mould.  You just keep telling the dwarf captain you'll go get it.  
I went and got the mold by hand, restarted script at "return ammo mould".  He walks back to the captain then doesn't talk to him (possible I didn't wait long enough but I watched him stand there for a solid minute).

This is as expected. This script will be re-wrriten hopefully within a few months :)

y0gyZT7.png

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By ScriptsForMains
      https://tribot.org/repository/script/id/3180

I've only tested it on a few accounts... Hoping people can post some progress pics.

Utilizes DaxWalker and supports teleporting if you have the mage level.  
      Start with all items in your bank OR with the quest items in your inventory (skip quests by not having those items):

Cook's assistant: Egg, Bucket of milk, Pot of flour
      Imp Catcher: Red bead, Yellow bead, White bead, Black bead
      Doric's Quest: 6 Clay, 4 Copper ore, 2 Iron ore
      Goblin Diplomacy: Blue dye, Orange dye, 3 Goblin mail (or the pre-colored goblin mails)

PROGRESS PICS: 
      Start to end, 12 minutes:

• By Final Calibur
      Attention: The script has been retired. I'd like to thank everyone who supported FC scripts over the past couple of years! (See the last post for more details)

FC Questing

FC Questing is here for all to enjoy! This script is built on a framework which allows for easy chaining of quests, as well as new quests to be added with minimal effort. I will consistently add new quests to the script.
      Suicide Farm Edition:
      In addition to the full FC Questing script, I'm also offering a cheaper edition specifically for suicide farmers. The suicide farm edition will include the following:
      Tutorial Island Cook's Assistant Romeo & Juliet Sheep Shearer Pricing options are below.

Features:
      Start anywhere Grand exchange support for quests that should utilize it Quest chaining Clean and detailed paint 15 quests supported and counting (GE indicates grand exchange support, GA indicates manual gathering support, SR indicates that the script will achieve skill requirements on it's own, QR indicates that the script will achieve quest point requirements on it's own)  Tutorial Island Doric's Quest GE GA Sheep Shearer GA Cook's Assistant GA Romeo & Juliet GA Rune Mysteries GA Imp Catcher GE Goblin Diplomacy GE Druidic Ritual GE Witch's Potion GE Prince Ali Rescue GE The Knight's Sword GE SR Ernest the Chicken GA The Restless Ghost GA Black Knight's Fortress GE QR Script Arguments:
      profile_name Simply type in the name of a previously saved profile, and it will be used! 7qp Romeo & Juliet Sheep Shearer Cook's Assistant all All supported quests, random order tut-ge Tutorial island Walks to GE after tutorial island tut Tutorial island Account Queue:
      FC Questing supports an account queue, meaning you can run many accounts through the script with ease. Simply create a file in the directory which is opened by the "load accts" button, and format it like so:
      username:password
      Each account must be on it's own line. The accounts will all be ran with the same settings that you have selected. If a banned / locked / invalid account is provided, it will skip over it.
      GE Support / Gathering:
      The script currently features Grand Exchange support for quests that should utilize it. Also, the script supports gathering items manually as well. Check the quest list above to see what each quest supports. Here are some things you should know:
      If supported, the script will attempt to purchase items from the GE first before gathering manually If the player doesn't have enough gold for all of the items, it will then resort to manually gathering the rest of the materials (if gathering is supported for the quest) The script will attempt to purchase items < 2,000 GP for double their market price, to try and avoid waiting. >= 2000 GP will be bought at 1.3 times their market price (this can be changed if you have suggestions) If the quest does not support manual gathering, and the GE process fails, the script will end The script will abort & resubmit any offers that don't sell instantly, for 15% higher (if the character has enough gp to do so). This helps avoid waiting around for items to sell. General Notes:
      As this is a quest script, there are a lot of moving parts. This almost ensures that bugs will pop up now and then. Please report them when they arise, provide a detailed description, and I will fix it as fast as possible.
      The script generally should be able to start in the middle of a quest, however please be aware that this may result in questionable script behavior and / or the quest not completing properly.
      Bug Reports / Suggestions / Questions:
      Please see the thread here on how to report an issue or suggestion. Direct posts on the thread or private messages will be redirected to here.
      Please join my discord channel here for other miscellaneous inquiries. This is the fastest way to contact me.
      Pricing for FC Questing (FULL):
      1 hour free trial (resets on the first of every month) $3.99 per month, 10 instances (great for the casual user) $9.99 per month, 30 instances (great for the large bot farmer) $14.99 per 6 months ($2.50 per month), 10 instances (great for the long term user) $39.99 per 6 months ($6.67 per month), 30 instances (great for the long term large bot farmer) Pricing for FC Questing Lite (TUTORIAL + 7QP):
      1 hour free trial (resets on the first of every month) $0.99 per month, 10 instances $2.49 per 3 months ($.83 cents per month), 10 instances $3.99 per 6 months ($.67 per month), 10 instances $9.99 per 6 months ($1.67 per month), 30 instances  

Time Lapse:

• By rewie
      - Completes Witch's potion quest
      - No GUI so can be used with script queue/client starter
      - Start at any point in the quest
      - Uses WebWalker so you can start from anywhere it supports
      - Let me know if there is any bugs/improvements
      - Gathers all the required items (see more in the spoiler)
      Change log:
      TO DO:

Get it here

• By saulszinc
      Discord server: https://discord.gg/ybURa9S    - Use Code Tribot for 10% off your first order
      I do not use Skype.
      Feel free to send requests for anything you don't see listed & I shall get back to you with a quote for the said service
    • By killerjanne
      Hello!

I'm releasing my Witch's House quest script. It's not fully tested yet but works great for me as it is now.
      Please make sure to babysit while running.
      And please write here if you get any errors 

It safespot after two first monsters and all my testing has been at level 3 accounts.
      Req: none;
      Items needed:
      3 Cheese
      1 Leather gloves
      1 Staff of air
      500 Mind runes
      18 Trout
      You can start the quest everywhere Dax walker function.
      I recommend starting at Falador either with the items in bank or all of them in your inventory.

Click here to try it now! :)
      Thanks to:
      Dax for his Webwalker and all the people helping me at tribots discord.
      EasyAsPie for helping me with packaging errors
    • By Ibomeister
      I have discord now!
      Fabrii#0516

Workers
      @Rx7xr Is currently working for me with a deposit. (on osbot)

Profile link on osbot 
      https://osbot.org/forum/profile/281558-ibomeister/

Order form
      What do you need? :
      Payment method? :
      Going first or middleman? :
      What is your Skype? :
      Do you agree to the TOS? :
    • By Savage Squad
      Howdy everyone, I am fairly new to the forums and my hobby in my free time is to quest. I have been playing Runescape for over 7 years now and questing has always been my thing; I know all quests by memory already and would like to help the community with my services.

Application
      Combat Level:
      Quests:

Contact

Vouches
    • By Mastrr mind
      Hi, I need Desert Treasure completed on my pure who only has 15 pray. I will be paying in 07 gp. Let me know, the sooner this gets done the more I'll pay! Either private message me, skype me, or reply on here with your price. My skype is druhirchak 

***UPDATE STILL NEED HELP, GOT ALL THE WAY UP TO DIAMOND OF THE BLOOD**
    • By Mastrr mind
      Hi, I was paying someone to do DT and they got all the way up to the diamond parts, He finished 1 out of the 4 diamonds. The person that was doing it went offline and has yet to respond to me multiple hours later. I will be paying in 07 gold. Please message me on here or skype me asap. Skype is druhirchak
      i need this done very soon.
  • Our picks

• [CONTEST ANNOUNCEMENT] 2019 Botter's Choice Awards
      2019 Botter’s Choice Awards

To celebrate the launch of our TRiBot Official RuneScape Bot Blog,

we’re doing a giveaway! 

The TRiBot Official RuneScape Bot Blog: 

Teaching you how to do more advanced botting, faster.
      Contest Details

Prize: 3 winners will be selected to win 25 TRiBot credits.

How to enter:

Respond to this forum post by November 12th tagging the thread for: 

Your favorite script

Provide a brief explanation (1-2 sentences) why you think that script should be put in the top 5. 

Who can enter?

Botter’s who are not currently scripters. Sorry scripters, the people are going to vote. Your contest is here.

The top 5 in each category will be showcased on our TRiBot Official RuneScape Bot Blog in a “People’s Choice” section and promoted across the TRiBot website. 

-- Credits will be awarded based on thoughtfulness and humor -- 

Bonus points

Use a meme in your explanation. Because we all love memes.

*no purchase necessary. Winners will be announced on Friday, November 15, 2019 at 4:00 p.m. on our News and Announcements forum. 

-- Vote Below -- 
      • 28 replies
    • [READ TO THE END FOR A TEASER]

I've noticed some new TRiBotters have had some troubles finding out sources of how to do certain things, such as using advanced scripts and often get lost in the forums.

We are still getting posts asking where to start, what to do, recommended scripts, etc. 

As many of you know, I am new to the team, and had troubles myself learning how to bot, let alone script. 

So, what our team decided to do was make it easier to learn how to bot, how to script, and just become an overall better botter and scripter faster. 

As some of you might have seen, I've posted 3 new blogs, you can check it out by clicking on the following picture or here.

These first 3 blogs are the first of many blogs that will be TRiBot official. They are encouraged to be challenged, improved upon and act as A Best Practices Guide for Botters.

What information would you like to see in the blogs?

👇 [TEASER] 👇

We are going to be hosting a  CONTEST  this  OCTOBER.

Its scary to think how soon you'll find out.👻

Stay tuned.

- RileyZ
      • 8 replies
    • Today marks a big day for TRiBot! To make it easier for users to use TRiBot, we've created installers available for every platform! These installers are all bundled with the latest version of OpenJDK 1.8 (Java 😎, which is LG compatible.

Using TRiBot is now easy. Simply download the installer for your platform, install TRiBot, and run it. The TRiBot Loader will correctly identify the bundled JDK so there's no need to change the Java selection.

Windows

EXE installer: TRiBot-windows-x64-4.0.3.exe

MSI installer: TRiBot-windows-x64-4.0.3.msi

Portable version: TRiBot-windows-x64-4.0.3.zip

Mac OS

Installer: TRiBot-macos-4.0.3.dmg

Portable version: TRiBot-macos-4.0.3.tgz

Unix/Linux

Installer: TRiBot-unix-4.0.3.sh

RPM installer (CentOS/Fedora): TRiBot-linux-4.0.3.rpm

DEB installer (Debian): TRiBot-linux-4.0.3.deb

Portable version: TRiBot-unix-4.0.3.tar.gz

Platform Independent

JAR file: tribot-loader-4.0.3.jar

Note that this jar file does not include the bundled JDK.

Windows and Mac OS users may notice a warning message stating that the installer/application is un-recognized or un-trusted. Please ignore this message and proceed with running the installer/application. We need to acquire a code signing certificate so that we can sign the installers letting the operating system know that these files can be trusted. It will take a week or more to acquire one, so please hold tight.

Other notable changes to the TRiBot Loader:

Support getting the version from OpenJDK distributions

Add check for bundled JDK

Copy OpenJDK tools.jar to the bundled JDK if not present

Set the current java as the first available list entry

Ignore Java versions which are symbolic links

Make the bundled JDK the preferred Java version

Update icon images

Reduce the number of HTTP calls
        • Thanks
      • 22 replies
    • TRiBot is looking to improve a lot of its customer relationship management, customer on boarding process, customer experience, design elements, community engagement and pretty much everything else you can imagine when it comes to marketing.

Our goal: To ensure that the marketing done TRULY reflects the experience and does not shine an inaccurate light on what TRiBot is lacking in.

So I ask, what do you love about TRiBot and what do you hate about TRiBot? What does O S Bot, Rune M8, PowR Bot and Dre amBot do better? (yes I purposely didn't spell it right 😂).

Love, 

RileyZ
      • 18 replies
    • Hello TRiBot,

Today we have a significant release that has been in the works for the last month addressing several key issues, features and bugs in the backlog.

With these changes, we are also including a new TRiBot Loader which will allow you to select any version that is released. This adds the flexibility of allowing you to revert to a previous version should an issue arise, run development only builds, view an accurate change log between versions etc. we are very proud to offer this feature and think it will add a lot more functionality down the road as we continue to release new versions.

These changes include 80+ commits by our development team, a list of them is summarized below and also available for your viewing pleasure in the new TRiBot Loader.

In addition, we have taken additional steps to improve as a development team by adding continuous integration and deployment into our workflow to assist in delivering timely releases such as bug fixes as well as new features on a weekly basis depending on our development cycle.
        • Thanks
      • 39 replies