Welcome to TRiBot Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

YoHoJo

Proxies
[SuperModerator] Instant | True Private Proxy | Free IP Change | 1000's of IPs | 99.9% Uptime | 1Gbps | From $3.00

379 posts in this topic

hmm, sorry iam anoobie.. the proxy information is not saving on the tribot client.. help thanks

Hit enter after entering the respective data into each textile

Ordered and it works so far thanks!

Edited by napro
1 person likes this

hey been pming you for the last 12 hours lol, pls reply on skype.. i want to buy LOL

Make a support ticket on the site. Faster than YoHoJo's reply usually.

Ordered and it works so far thanks!

Glad it works.

I'd like to purchase a proxy with rs3 gold if possible. I've added you on skype but you haven't responded to me yet.

I had a question, if I just purchased a proxy and had been banned, would you give another to replaced my "flagged" ip

I had a question, if I just purchased a proxy and had been banned, would you give another to replaced my "flagged" ip

I'd say 99% of the time the IP our system gives you will be clean. In the rare case that you order, and it's flagged, contact us immediately. That's the only policy where we would give a replacement at the moment. We're looking on more flexibility in the future. Our current policy is $3 to switch IP, one time fee, or free if you renew an additional month otherwise.

Yohojo I'll be intouch hopefuly by Tuesday latest, I've had 3 accounts banned in a week and think I'ts time to get a VPS sorted :)

1 person likes this

I just purchased a proxy and I was just wondering what is wrong because I cannot get on the proxy via internet (maxthon) or any other internet explorers. If you could help me out that would be magnificent. THanks so much.

Ah I dont know whats wrong but my proxy isnt working. Even on the tribot client it doesnt load. I am getting under my username and password login 

Client-side error. Could not perform login. (NULL RESULT)

Now it is working via the tribot client. But there is no point of the proxy unless I create the accounts with the proxy via internet and it will not connect to the internet just the client. Plus I have a Mac so I cannot use the RS3 client..

After buying this I must say its a decent service, at first I had trouble setting it up and I think there should be a more friendly guide on how to set up the proxie but after having contact using a support ticket i managed to get it working. Before i had the proxie my accounts would all get chain banned very quickly and since then i have used the proxie and all my accounts have been golden! VOUCH for this product!

1 person likes this

i sended you a pm no responce yet 

i need some help with setting the proxy it wont safe on tribot somehow :/

I am going to be goldfarming with 10 accounts would I have to buy a proxy for each one resulting in $50 a month? O_o 

Can I pay you extra for indepth support in setting up my botfarm? I believe I added you on skype. I plan on atleast buying 5 proxies and running bots 24/7 on a server so my laptop doesn't have to be on. I'm also confuses how your two service threada differ and which I need.

Wow. A lot of posts! I'll try to respond to all. Remember that if you make a ticket on our system though we'll probably see your message sooner.

Yohojo I'll be intouch hopefuly by Tuesday latest, I've had 3 accounts banned in a week and think I'ts time to get a VPS sorted :)

You can also contact me.

I just purchased a proxy and I was just wondering what is wrong because I cannot get on the proxy via internet (maxthon) or any other internet explorers. If you could help me out that would be magnificent. THanks so much.

Ah I dont know whats wrong but my proxy isnt working. Even on the tribot client it doesnt load. I am getting under my username and password login 

Client-side error. Could not perform login. (NULL RESULT)

Now it is working via the tribot client. But there is no point of the proxy unless I create the accounts with the proxy via internet and it will not connect to the internet just the client. Plus I have a Mac so I cannot use the RS3 client..

You can create them on the TRiBot RS3 client. There's also browsers that do support this, but I'm unsure for Mac.

After buying this I must say its a decent service, at first I had trouble setting it up and I think there should be a more friendly guide on how to set up the proxie but after having contact using a support ticket i managed to get it working. Before i had the proxie my accounts would all get chain banned very quickly and since then i have used the proxie and all my accounts have been golden! VOUCH for this product!

Thanks. We are working on an overhaul of better explaining each product. It helps us too because there's less tickets made.

i sended you a pm no responce yet 

i need some help with setting the proxy it wont safe on tribot somehow :/

Please make a ticket, YoHoJo doesn't handle technical issues.

I am going to be goldfarming with 10 accounts would I have to buy a proxy for each one resulting in $50 a month? O_o 

Yes, if you want each one to be a different IP. We do offer bulk discounts if you contact our team by making a ticket.

Can I pay you extra for indepth support in setting up my botfarm? I believe I added you on skype. I plan on atleast buying 5 proxies and running bots 24/7 on a server so my laptop doesn't have to be on. I'm also confuses how your two service threada differ and which I need.

Yes. We do offer premium support for an additional $5 per month. Please do make a ticket if you already have not.

1 person likes this

Hi,

I got a question:

Lately I got banned alot, while woodcutting/fishing etc.

Will this decrease the chance of getting banned?

Hi,

I got a question:

Lately I got banned alot, while woodcutting/fishing etc.

Will this decrease the chance of getting banned?

If the bans were based on you having a flagged IP address, then yes.

If they bans were based on your botting habits/scripts you used, not necessarily, but your accounts should last longer on a fresh IP vs a flagged one.

Some tips: https://tribot.org/forums/topic/35728-tutorial-for-safe-botting/