Welcome to TRiBot Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

YoHoJo

Proxies
[SuperModerator] Instant | True Private Proxy | Free IP Change | 1000's of IPs | 99.9% Uptime | 1Gbps | From $3.00

379 posts in this topic

Hi Yohojo! I ordered a proxy and the tribot client says it cannot connect to the proxy server. I double checked all the info after ordering about an hour ago ( Maybe it takes time for the ip to be set up? It says its up and running on the clientarea of the virmach webpage O.o)

Also the vps.****.com website that it set me up with doesnt load when i try to open it in the browser, I have no idea what to do please help! I pmed you on skype Yohojo!

I purchased a proxy via this thread yesterday and I cannot figure out how to set it up . Can someone skype me or direct me on how to get this going with tribot?... i type in all the info and it just says "could not connect to the specified proxy"

edit : exact same problem as person above me .

Create a support ticket on the virmach website, or Skype me for support.

We'll make sure everything gets setup and working properly.

Edited by YoHoJo

Just renewed my proxies a day ago, love this service! The on site support is also great. 

Thanks [email protected]@VirMach

1 person likes this

Im havin a little trouble running the proxy via firefox/chrome. How can I run the proxy through the internet when I am trying to create my runescape account? Got it running on tribot already no problem.

Im havin a little trouble running the proxy via firefox/chrome. How can I run the proxy through the internet when I am trying to create my runescape account? Got it running on tribot already no problem.

I recommend maxthon.com 

Hi, quick couple of questions if I may? 

1. Do you recommend using 1 proxy for each account?

2. Does the IP always stay the same or will it change every so often?

Added you on skype YoHo

yeah metoo been waiting for awhile now 

been waiting for 4 days he never responds

Sorry guys I have been very busy the past few days and am working on getting to all of my pending requests.

If you're able to pay via PayPal, Google Wallet, Credit/Debit, etc you can buy instantly via the site!

For GP sales, you'll have to wait a bit until I get though all of my other pending orders, sorry for the wait.

Hello, I have a couple of queries that I'd like to address, sorry if it's a little much :P

1) How does this service differ to the VPN service? I'm very new to all this so I'm wondering what advantages the VPN provides over this. E.G more anonymity, faster speeds, cleaner IP's ?

2) Are their any guides for the 'setup' (if any) of this service?

3) Can the tribot client run independently on the proxy (or VPN) whilst the rest of my PC is able to function normally on my own more faster connection?

4) The account I'm going to bot belonged to a friend previously (he's never been banned) whom has passed it onto me. Since then I've logged onto it twice using my main IP on the RS client, the acc hasn't botted in just over a month. Have I jeopardised the account by logging on it on my main IP (which has had many accounts banned) at this stage and is their any point to even using a proxy now?

5) Finally, do I have to be subscribed to VIP Extended ?

Edited by Rohit12359

Hello, I have a couple of queries that I'd like to address, sorry if it's a little much :P

1) How does this service differ to the VPN service? I'm very new to all this so I'm wondering what advantages the VPN provides over this. E.G more anonymity, faster speeds, cleaner IP's ?

3) Can the tribot client run independently on the proxy (or VPN) whilst the rest of my PC is able to function normally on my own more faster connection?

4) The account I'm going to bot belonged to a friend previously (he's never been banned) whom has passed it onto me. Since then I've logged onto it twice using my main IP on the RS client, the acc hasn't botted in just over a month. Have I jeopardised the account by logging on it on my main IP (which has had many accounts banned) at this stage and is their any point to even using a proxy now?

Firstly you're over complicating things, all you do is buy a proxy or two and enter the IP, port, user and pass into Tribot. Tribot then connects to the Runescape servers through the proxy therefore hiding your IP. The proxy feature within Tribot is purely for the client and won't affect anything else on your PC. A VPN on the other hand generally sends and receives all the data to and from your PC through that network.

Firstly you're over complicating things, all you do is buy a proxy or two and enter the IP, port, user and pass into Tribot. Tribot then connects to the Runescape servers through the proxy therefore hiding your IP. The proxy feature within Tribot is purely for the client and won't affect anything else on your PC. A VPN on the other hand generally sends and receives all the data to and from your PC through that network.

Ah okay, thanks a lot! 

Hi, quick couple of questions if I may? 

1. Do you recommend using 1 proxy for each account?

2. Does the IP always stay the same or will it change every so often?

Added you on skype YoHo

1 Proxy per account is optimal. The IP stays the same.

Will answered this pretty well. VPN does it through your whole computer, proxy only for the program. VPN is also usually for private use with a login, and proxy is usually shared, however, our proxies are not shared. There's even programs that can use a proxy like a VPN. A VPN also usually has encryption. You don't need to set it up. We do that on our end. Yes, TRiBot can run independently, and actually, unless you live somewhere not in the US, your connection will not be much slower with our proxies. They run on 100Mbps connections. I'm not sure what Jagex uses as algorithms for IP changes, and finally, yes, you do have to be subscribed I believe, however, you can use other programs to use proxies, which can, for example, cover your entire use of Java.

Just bought a proxie and I cant get it to work, tried contacting through skype multiple times and no response. Anyone able to help?

ecnlad i purchased extended vip + the socks proxy because i thought it would help me goldfarming. the entire month i had the proxy i never had it up and running. its the biggest waste of money and scam. Get a refund asap. you get no help and they ignore the questions they cant anwser. Or atleast that was the situation for me. 

Just bought a proxie and I cant get it to work, tried contacting through skype multiple times and no response. Anyone able to help?

Please make a ticket on the support system, we'll make sure you get it working.

ecnlad i purchased extended vip + the socks proxy because i thought it would help me goldfarming. the entire month i had the proxy i never had it up and running. its the biggest waste of money and scam. Get a refund asap. you get no help and they ignore the questions they cant anwser. Or atleast that was the situation for me. 

I don't know why you're being so negative. I have your account pulled up right here. You made a ticket, and you had the wrong password put on your TRiBot client for the proxy. We replied, saying "that's not the password" and investigated further. You had the password set as something very insecure, such as (I obviously won't say the exact password) "password123" which caused your proxy to get hacked. (Yes, guess what, people do that) and the hacker abused your proxy and used it to DDoS someone, or whatever he did used up a lot of bandwidth. 

After resolving the matter, I gave you the new password. Then you never replied. You did not make a new ticket either, until you requested a cancellation 18 days later.

I paid, what now? O_O

Your order is either pending to be approved (should go through within 24 hours or so) or already done.

Keep an eye on your email, you should have gotten at least one after paying.

Your order is either pending to be approved (should go through within 24 hours or so) or already done.

Keep an eye on your email, you should have gotten at least one after paying.

I got two emails actually, but neither have an IP to use or anything. This is normal because of the 24hr wait time?

I got two emails actually, but neither have an IP to use or anything. This is normal because of the 24hr wait time?

Please make a ticket so I can see your associated payments and services and see what's wrong.