Welcome to TRiBot Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

YoHoJo

Proxies
[SuperModerator] Instant | True Private Proxy | Free IP Change | 1000's of IPs | 99.9% Uptime | 1Gbps | From $3.00

379 posts in this topic

Tried ordering, but it makes me link a credit card to the paypal. Since I don't own a creditcard I can't purchase now.. I've messaged you on skype to resolve this.

Added on skype, I have a couple questions.

Just bought one will someone please run me through it?

Thank you!

Edited by Tyver

im not 100% sure hwy but when i try and log into the proxy from the client it tells me the password is wrong every time. so i changed it from the client area and tried again and still to no avail. 

Just ordered one, I cannot get the tribot client to load my proxy. If one of you get a chance please contact me on skype or shoot me a pm

Edited by cbird

Just ordered one, I cannot get the tribot client to load my proxy. If one of you get a chance please contact me on skype or shoot me a pm

im not 100% sure hwy but when i try and log into the proxy from the client it tells me the password is wrong every time. so i changed it from the client area and tried again and still to no avail. 

If you have issues please make a support ticket.

It's the fastest way we can help, because whoever is online can see the ticket and help ASAP.

We can also view your service details to troubleshoot quicker.

1 person likes this

wow we only have 96mb memory?

This thread is about selling proxies, which normally don't even come with VPS access in the first place, it's an 'extra' as is, these are just meant to be proxies to mask your IP address.

If you're looking for VPSs to bot Runescape on, then check out the link in my signature to our VPS services.

I most likely will buy a vps in the future (when I don't wanna rely on having my pc on or my internet disconnecting etc) but i was talking about the proxy that I recently bought by its self. I was using the proxy to mask my ip on my browser (needed to make an account with the proxy) which took up like 30/90 mb that's available, which shocked me a bit since I'm not to sure how many different ips we get for the $4.95 a month and thought it was running out extremely quickly. However, I believe the proxies are mostly meant for masking your RS IP and that uses bandwidth, not memory, which we have 200gb of if i'm correct. So I'm not really concerned very much any more, but it would be cool to be able to mask our browser also. Since we pay monthly for the service, do we still have to pay extra for memory/bandwidth etc?

I most likely will buy a vps in the future (when I don't wanna rely on having my pc on or my internet disconnecting etc) but i was talking about the proxy that I recently bought by its self. I was using the proxy to mask my ip on my browser (needed to make an account with the proxy) which took up like 30/90 mb that's available, which shocked me a bit since I'm not to sure how many different ips we get for the $4.95 a month and thought it was running out extremely quickly. However, I believe the proxies are mostly meant for masking your RS IP and that uses bandwidth, not memory, which we have 200gb of if i'm correct. So I'm not really concerned very much any more, but it would be cool to be able to mask our browser also. Since we pay monthly for the service, do we still have to pay extra for memory/bandwidth etc?

I don't think you're understanding all of the tech details completely.

Yes, You're correct that, RAM and bandwidth are different.

Your VPS probably won't be using much more or less than that 30mb regardless of what you're doing with the proxy, so no need to worry about the RAM.

The proxy/service provided is just that, a proxy, the VPS it's on it more than powerful enough to host it and anything RS-related you'd want to do on it.

You're going to be running TRiBoT on whatever machine you choose to, so the amount of RAM on the VPS is irrelevant as to how many you can run.

The amount of bandwidth provided is PLENTY to run Runescape too.

Also, you're free to use the proxy for anything which doesn't breach the ToS, you're free to use it on a web browser and create your accounts.

Enjoy the service, and if you have any more questions the quickest way to get a detailed response is via the ticketing system here.

Edited by YoHoJo

If I understand you correctly, yes, the RAM usage doesn't "run out" and Bandwidth is what you use. The RAM is meant to be all used up, as that's what runs the proxy server. You also use CPU, which isn't shown to you, but that's an important factor for proxies. 

So yes, you shouldn't be concerned. Your proxy will work throughout the month just fine. You wouldn't need more than 200GB if you're just using it for your RS botting, or even if you used it for a bunch of other stuff. To put things into perspective, if you use over 200GB/300GB of bandwidth every month, your internet service provider (Comcast, Cox Communications, Verizon, AT&T, etc) will usually send you a letter asking why you're using so much. So for an average user, 200GB is plenty. And you won't need anymore memory because the proxy server does not require that much memory to run. In the even that you do somehow require a little bit more, we'd adjust it for free.

1 person likes this

Got banned within 15 mins using one of your proxies. 

Would like to request a refund

Please make a ticket if you already haven't. Account getting disabled doesn't necessarily mean you're banned because of the proxy.

Please make a ticket if you already haven't. Account getting disabled doesn't necessarily mean you're banned because of the proxy.

I'm not gonna do the same thing twice, i've been given a flagged proxy.

I'm not gonna do the same thing twice, i've been given a flagged proxy.

You're not doing anything twice. You haven't made a support ticket with us yet, and this thread is not here for technical support or refund inquiries.

I've ran several checks through our system. You were the third customer on a brand new server deployed on the 14th. You ordered in the morning, on the 14th. You then posted on this thread on the morning of the 15th saying you were banned within 15 minutes. There may be some discrepancies in the forum and server time, however, not a full day. Please don't lie. In addition, I just noticed that the message says your account has been disabled and not "locked." Please go to your message center. If you were banned for a botting-related offence, chances are that you botted on a different IP before-hand and you just happened to get caught a day later after purchasing the proxy. Botting bans take a while, so logging in within 15 minutes (which again, you had the proxy for a day) would not get you banned. The only thing that occasionally does happen is accounts get locked, for security purposes, because Jagex does that when an account's IP changes abnormally. Our proxy does not go back in time and replace your IP or previous activities when botting. No other customer has complained about being banned on the new server. If there was an issue with the brand new server & subnet we purchased I'm sure we would receive more complaints.

You're not doing anything twice. You haven't made a support ticket with us yet, and this thread is not here for technical support or refund inquiries.

I've ran several checks through our system. You were the third customer on a brand new server deployed on the 14th. You ordered in the morning, on the 14th. You then posted on this thread on the morning of the 15th saying you were banned within 15 minutes. There may be some discrepancies in the forum and server time, however, not a full day. Please don't lie. In addition, I just noticed that the message says your account has been disabled and not "locked." Please go to your message center. If you were banned for a botting-related offence, chances are that you botted on a different IP before-hand and you just happened to get caught a day later after purchasing the proxy. Botting bans take a while, so logging in within 15 minutes (which again, you had the proxy for a day) would not get you banned. The only thing that occasionally does happen is accounts get locked, for security purposes, because Jagex does that when an account's IP changes abnormally. Our proxy does not go back in time and replace your IP or previous activities when botting. No other customer has complained about being banned on the new server. If there was an issue with the brand new server & subnet we purchased I'm sure we would receive more complaints.

I just facepalmed so hard, im not even going to argue with you. Enjoy the 5 bucks. 

I just facepalmed so hard, im not even going to argue with you. Enjoy the 5 bucks. 

You can always make a ticket and I can investigate further and possibly give you a complimentary IP change. I'm not arguing with you. I just dislike the fact that you posted on this thread acting like our proxy got you banned in 15 minutes, so I was defending our services with facts.

Am i able to convert these into http proxies and back to socks5? or there is there nothing i can do about the protocol? I would like my proxies to be able to peruse on teh googles via http and still run tribot via socks5.. i'm still a newbie so any information would be appreciated.. Thanks

Please provide link to solution or suggestion if possible.

Edited by Omega

Am i able to convert these into http proxies and back to socks5? or there is there nothing i can do about the protocol? I would like my proxies to be able to peruse on teh googles via http and still run tribot via socks5.. i'm still a newbie so any information would be appreciated.. Thanks

Please provide link to solution or suggestion if possible.

Sorry for the late response.

You can convert them to whatever you want. You can use Maxthon browser that allows Socks proxies, which would probably be easier.

1 person likes this

After reading  a few of ur threads.. i have lots of question. These combine your vps as well as proxies..

If i purchase a vps thats 1-2 bots and suppose i use to bots onto it.. is there a possibility that I only purchase 1 proxy ..

So 1 of the bots remain in the ip of the vps [ im considering thts ip that nvr played rs] and second one will be your proxy. so its totally different ip for both my rs accounts.?

~ F49 

Hi Yohojo! I ordered a proxy and the tribot client says it cannot connect to the proxy server. I double checked all the info after ordering about an hour ago ( Maybe it takes time for the ip to be set up? It says its up and running on the clientarea of the virmach webpage O.o)

Also the vps.****.com website that it set me up with doesnt load when i try to open it in the browser, I have no idea what to do please help! I pmed you on skype Yohojo!

I purchased a proxy via this thread yesterday and I cannot figure out how to set it up . Can someone skype me or direct me on how to get this going with tribot?... i type in all the info and it just says "could not connect to the specified proxy"

edit : exact same problem as person above me .

Edited by ivlr thrust