Welcome to TRiBot Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

YoHoJo

Proxies
[SuperModerator] Instant | True Private Proxy | Free IP Change | 1000's of IPs | 99.9% Uptime | 1Gbps | From $3.00

379 posts in this topic

im planning to buy some i mean 10 or 12 can you please give me surety that there genuine i mean not flagged ? 

Got vip E bought one of your proxies to test so far so good really fast and efficient so far i guess you have to really try things on your own, A side from bad the reviews here pretty good man looking to buy a few more if this goes strong cheers buds :)

Best regards.

Edited by morteza99

hi,

I've just had two accounts banned using my proxy i purchased yesterday both running looking glass & break handlers with premium script. 

I have raised a ticket on your website for a IP change. can you please look into this?

Thanks

hi,

I've just had two accounts banned using my proxy i purchased yesterday both running looking glass & break handlers with premium script. 

I have raised a ticket on your website for a IP change. can you please look into this?

Thanks

what bot were u running ?

was running Master AIO chopper which im also running on two other accounts which are now 90+ woodcut without any problems.. made two new accounts last night using a proxy and both got permed today

I know there's a number of reasons a ban can occur so may not be down to the proxy.

Cheers

Edited by darynblair

I've made about 10-15 accounts in the past month, about 5 or so with my old private virgin ip proxies and about 10 with these. All 5 with the virgin ips are still going after a month and all 10 i've made on these proxies have been banned in 2 days or less, including the ones made after an IP change. Every account only had 1 IP each. Honestly think half of the proxies are flagged to be honest. Not saying they aren't legit, they sell SOCKS5 proxies that work well and have 100% uptime, but looks like Jagex is watching all the IPs that I bought at least.

I've made about 10-15 accounts in the past month, about 5 or so with my old private virgin ip proxies and about 10 with these. All 5 with the virgin ips are still going after a month and all 10 i've made on these proxies have been banned in 2 days or less, including the ones made after an IP change. Every account only had 1 IP each. Honestly think half of the proxies are flagged to be honest. Not saying they aren't legit, they sell SOCKS5 proxies that work well and have 100% uptime, but looks like Jagex is watching all the IPs that I bought at least.

i second this. i will never ever use another proxy from these guys. i have 2 accounts running on my own ip and then i just had one running for maybe 7 hours on a brand new proxy i bought from them. the account was never botted before and it was banned when i woke up when the two other accounts running on my own ip using the same script are still going fine. they 100% reuse proxies either from their own system or other peoples system. I will never buy from them again

@darynblair @dacartier @codydemmel4

There are countless reasons you can get banned for botting, and there's no sure way to pin it down to an IP.

That being said, Virmach takes precautions to make sure flagged services are not sold.

Typically if you report something flagged to them via their ticket system, they will look into it and offer a replacement or solution for you.

Virmach has been around for years, and has hundreds of happy recurring customers who are using their services without issue.

Edited by YoHoJo

I am having a problem when I am trying to order a proxy from the virmach website. When I click on checkout on the proxy, it just keeps bringing me back to the manage/cart.php with a list of the other products. Please help, thanks!

Ok I was able to purchase the 3 pack proxies for $12/month but I am trying to use it with tribot and I do not know what the username and password is. It just keeps saying could not connect to specified proxy or something like that. Help! Thanks!

Just now, melsonqb said:

Ok I was able to purchase the 3 pack proxies for $12/month but I am trying to use it with tribot and I do not know what the username and password is. It just keeps saying could not connect to specified proxy or something like that. Help! Thanks!

Read the emails you get from VIrmach when order, they should explain how to use it.
Username is root, PW is whatever you set your root PW on signup.

You should use the ticketing system for best help and support.

I did not receive any emails after I purchased. I tried using root as the username and I put in the correct password that I used when I setup the root password. But I will submit a ticket I guess, I just thought I was going to be able to buy it and use it instantly, not having to deal with a ticket. But thanks for the reply

Just now, melsonqb said:

I did not receive any emails after I purchased. I tried using root as the username and I put in the correct password that I used when I setup the root password. But I will submit a ticket I guess, I just thought I was going to be able to buy it and use it instantly, not having to deal with a ticket. But thanks for the reply

Usually that's all you have to do to get it working.

Check your spam folder etc., I'm quite sure they send out some emails after purchase.

Yeah just checked my email everywhere, didn't receive any emails. What do you think the problem is? Because I'm 100% my info I typed in is correct. Are there any other factors that could prevent proxies from working?

Okay, nevermind, it works now! I was able to receive the email again! Proxy worked great with login! Thanks!!

After having my first account ban as a result of my noob scripting skills, I am going to purchase a proxy.  It was fun having 70 fishing while it lasted x)

Just waiting for the page to be back up.

Edited by scriptsnake
Maintenence

I purchased 8 proxies from virmach and within 3 hours of using a free combat script with ABC/L 10  they was all banned so now i am just waiting for the maintenance to finish to request new proxies and i have just purchased tri fighter for $10 so ill give it another try.

@YoHoJo any idea how I can get LG working on the RS VPS? I won't bot without it so just wondering if it's possible to use.

1 hour ago, jinbagslim said:

@YoHoJo any idea how I can get LG working on the RS VPS? I won't bot without it so just wondering if it's possible to use.

The estimates given on the site are for regular client. LG has been known to take up to 2.5x more resources, however a recent update optimized it some more.
You should create a ticket to Virmach and ask them about specifics, and they'll let you know: https://virmach.com/manage/submitticket.php?aff=5

I recently switched from Logical Node to Virmach's proxies. IPs are unflagged, true that. But their proxies are wayyyyy too laggy for me.

About 70-80% of the time, my bots keep getting disconnected and the internet speed for proxy is abysmal. The moment I disconnect proxy to test the connect, everything works really good and upto speed. I wouldn't really recommend Virmach proxies to anyone. I know some of my friends who bought the same Virmach proxies on my word are experiencing the same issue. So I know its not an isolated event.

@YoHoJo The page is down because of CloudFlare. I want to pay for the services but I can't. When is it going to be back up? :)

Error 1000

DNS points to prohibited IP

At the moment the page is down for me . Can't connect to proxies. Can't contact support as the page is down...

Edited by reanox