Welcome to TRiBot Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

YoHoJo

Proxies
[SuperModerator] Instant | True Private Proxy | Free IP Change | 1000's of IPs | 99.9% Uptime | 1Gbps | From $3.00

379 posts in this topic

This services are provided and run by Virmach, who I am partnered with.

Ready to order?

Recommended: 

Purchase via PayPal, Credit/Debit Card, or Bitcion directly on the Virmach website for instant delivery to your email: Order Here

Only have GP?:

It's highly recommended to purchase via the payment methods above is possible.

However, if GP is your only option, click here to add my Skype to arrange a trade.

yohojo.png

proxysecure.png

Partnered with @VirMach

Edited by YoHoJo
1 person likes this

good luck will try.Are these brand new proxies or are they just never used on RS before?

I don't think 'brand new' proxies really exist anymore: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/IPv4_address_exhaustion , unless they are IPV6, which I'd assume is rare/expensive to see around. The chances of a particular IP from a provider being used on RS is quite low (unless said provider happens to cater to a lot of RS traffic and not have many different subnets)

good luck will try.Are these brand new proxies or are they just never used on RS before?

There is no such thing as a brand new ipv4 address currently as all addresses have been recycled.

1 person likes this

These are private and don't use same username and password like Montreals non private proxies?

If so I will definitely be buying soon.

2 people like this

These are private and don't use same username and password like Montreals non private proxies?

If so I will definitely be buying soon.

Yes, they're private. You get root access to the VPS hosting the proxy server, and you use the user and password to connect to it.

So to make it very clear:

• The dedicated IP address for the proxy is all yours
  • The VPS is all yours
  • Only your username and password has access to the proxy

Also posting here to verify that I'm the owner of VPSGamers and YoHoJo is authorized to represent our company and is partnered with us.

2 people like this

Bought a socks proxy, works great, it's fast, and he is very helpful in setting it up!

1 person likes this

Hey Im interested.  So it says you can run 12 accounts at once on one VPS.  Is this safe with all 1 VPS?

Hey Im interested.  So it says you can run 12 accounts at once on one VPS.  Is this safe with all 1 VPS?

The only downside would be that all accounts would be from the same IP address.

You can always buy two of the cheaper plans and you should still be able to run 12 accounts, depending on what bot and script you're using. 

All-in-all though you get about 25% better value with the large plan.

Edited by VirMach
1 person likes this

That's what the proxies are for. If you're using a proxy for each one, what does it matter that you're running them from a single computer? 

Edit:

Why do you guys low-blow yourselves?

RUNESCAPE 3-7 24.95
 3GB DDR3 RAM

5GB HDD/SSD 

3 Accounts Guaranteed

Up to 7+ Accounts

3 Cores HT CPU

You can easily run 3 bots PER 1GB OF RAM. They only use 256MB each, after all. 

Edit 2:

Can we still use VNC viewer if we don't want to use your online service? Also, what OS do these use? 

Edited by God Pks

That's what the proxies are for. If you're using a proxy for each one, what does it matter that you're running them from a single computer? 

Edit:

Why do you guys low-blow yourselves?

RUNESCAPE 3-7 24.95
 3GB DDR3 RAM

5GB HDD/SSD 

3 Accounts Guaranteed

Up to 7+ Accounts

3 Cores HT CPU

You can easily run 3 bots PER 1GB OF RAM. They only use 256MB each, after all. 

Edit 2:

Can we still use VNC viewer if we don't want to use your online service? Also, what OS do these use? 

We like to give low estimates, because we want to make sure you get the best performance for the number of accounts we guarantee and list on our plans. Keep in mind these plans are also meant for RS3 botting with other bots, which use more resources, so we take that into account as well.

Yes, you can use any VNC viewer. These use Ubuntu 14. We can however set it up on another OS, except windows. We may start offering Windows servers sooner in the future with graphics cards so customers can also use TRiBot Runescape 3 with OpenGL, however, these will probably cost more, especially due to the cost of Windows licensing and it being hard to find dedicated servers with graphics cards. 

Edited by VirMach
1 person likes this

what are the speeds like when using these? Are they user friendly? Will be the first time using one.

Speed as shown on the OP is 200GB at 100Mpbs.

It's plenty to play/bot RS on.

Yeah you go though the purchase process, like anything else online, and enter your proxy, port, user, pass into TRiBot, and you're set.

Yes, they're private. You get root access to the VPS hosting the proxy server, and you use the user and password to connect to it.

So to make it very clear:

• The dedicated IP address for the proxy is all yours
  • The VPS is all yours
  • Only your username and password has access to the proxy

Also posting here to verify that I'm the owner of VPSGamers and YoHoJo is authorized to represent our company and is partnered with us.

hello, can i have a 6hour trial vps?

I cannot get my proxy to work on the vps...please help me

and also when i log into rs3 with a proxy my account instantly gets locked.. What is the process on using a proxy so ur account doesnt get locked

Edited by cullman
1 person likes this

hello, can i have a 6hour trial vps?

Sorry, we don't give trials.

I cannot get my proxy to work on the vps...please help me

and also when i log into rs3 with a proxy my account instantly gets locked.. What is the process on using a proxy so ur account doesnt get locked

Issue resolved.

just bought one how long is it going to be "pending?"

Resolved.

1 person likes this

When I try to order it makes me automatically subscribe to the proxy. I only want to buy it for one month to test it out, not to have another $4,95 taken out of my paypal next month.

When I try to order it makes me automatically subscribe to the proxy. I only want to buy it for one month to test it out, not to have another $4,95 taken out of my paypal next month.

I believe you can just order it and cancel the recurring  payment right afterwords.

Just purchased 2 Proxies, currently pending ! Will vouch for the service once I get the chance to experience it. :)

Edit: Just got everything going, proxies are SUPER fast. Very nice authentication system also. Love it :)

Edited by J M C