Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Buy OSRS Gold

Sell OSRS Gold
Wastedbro

[ABCL 10] 1-99 WOODCUTTER [$5] [100 hour proggy] [lvl 3 friendly] [100k+/hr] [Auto axe buying] [Yew Cutting]

Array

This script is meant to train your new accounts without you ever having to stop the script, or set up the settings, or give the account items, or even do tutorial island! Once it trains them, it will move on to your good WC spots and earn GP.

Interesting idea, I like it!

This looks cool, I would be inclined to buy it if it supported using the deposit box on the docks just below the port sarim willows.

Also, can I run this on a f2p account just for 1-99 willow speed training? 

Edited by seiv

I was not going to buy this because I did not know if it had ABCL or not.

Due to the fact ABCL very recently has had some incredible updates and shares similar formulas to private anti bans that I have seen with great success, I have to say ABCL 10 on this script is brilliant, and should be a staple for every script out there to be honest.

Going ahead now to purchase it, thanks wastedbro, brilliant idea and execution.

The only thing that would put the icing on the cake would be some sort of f2p support, I realise f2p woodcutting is more or less shit for profit, but it's a great gateway to training up an account to 60 woodcutting for free (depending on bans). Obviously I may be being stupid and this could work on f2p regardless with the right settings, but you know.. thought I would just throw that one out there.

Edited by Ratz241

This looks cool, I would be inclined to buy it if it supported using the deposit box on the docks just below the port sarim willows.

Also, can I run this on a f2p account just for 1-99 willow speed training? 

You can definitely run it on F2P willows no problem. I'll look into adding deposit box support in the future. I want to focus on more locations for now, though.

I was not going to buy this because I did not know if it had ABCL or not.

Due to the fact ABCL very recently has had some incredible updates and shares similar formulas to private anti bans that I have seen with great success, I have to say ABCL 10 on this script is brilliant, and should be a staple for every script out there to be honest.

Going ahead now to purchase it, thanks wastedbro, brilliant idea and execution.

The only thing that would put the icing on the cake would be some sort of f2p support, I realise f2p woodcutting is more or less shit for profit, but it's a great gateway to training up an account to 60 woodcutting for free (depending on bans). Obviously I may be being stupid and this could work on f2p regardless with the right settings, but you know.. thought I would just throw that one out there.

It works on F2P perfectly :D

Have been testing this script most of the day and I have to say I am really impressed.

Works completely fine on f2p too, highly recommended.

Glad to hear it. 

Feature in progress: Option to train combat on seagulls or chickens before training on WC

Edited by wastedbro
  • Like 2

Could you add vwest oaks? At draynor I get attacked by those jail guard or whatever

What happens after it trains the account, say to 60 WC? This script can go directly from training to cutting yews for your botfarm! Imagine being able to start a script on tutorial island, go to sleep, then come back to the account making profit! 

I tried starting the script on tutorial island and the status is going to pickpocket men for gp and doesnt do anything

Edited by Jebbyo

Could you add vwest oaks? At draynor I get attacked by those jail guard or whatever

What happens after it trains the account, say to 60 WC? This script can go directly from training to cutting yews for your botfarm! Imagine being able to start a script on tutorial island, go to sleep, then come back to the account making profit!

I tried starting the script on tutorial island and the status is going to pickpocket men for gp and doesnt do anything

That paragraph was copied and pasted. It wasn't meant to include that. I made sure that tutorial Island was never listed as a feature. I may be adding that later, but it's low priority due to other things.

I also plan on adding a new oak location soon.

I can do that if you give me a decent method to easily get 30 gp

I think selling oaks to general store is going to be it for f2p.

Varrock west oaks are good for f2p

Might as well stay in the Lumbridge Forest behind the castle and sell to the general store to stay local.

Might as well stay in the Lumbridge Forest behind the castle and sell to the general store to stay local.

people buy oak logs for 40-55 and the store buys for 8 gp. varrock west oaks are good for money i think when i used to do them i got around 70k/hr i forget what price they were at though

also ive encountered a bug this has happened to me twice (at yews)

http://gyazo.com/6ce48cb43ffba38da9d7a3928edab11c

Edited by Jebbyo

So um, you are suggestion I add a feature that goes something like "I have no axes, so I should cut logs for GP"? 

No, see, it pickpockets men for enough GP to buy an axe.

I need a similar method for F2P

people buy oak logs for 40-55 and the store buys for 8 gp. varrock west oaks are good for money i think when i used to do them i got around 70k/hr i forget what price they were at though

also ive encountered a bug this has happened to me twice (at yews)

http://gyazo.com/6ce48cb43ffba38da9d7a3928edab11c

you have your world order screwed up. the world Hopper is trying to get into a specific world, but can't find it because your world order is backwards. 

So um, you are suggestion I add a feature that goes something like "I have no axes, so I should cut logs for GP"? 

No, see, it pickpockets men for enough GP to buy an axe.

I need a similar method for F2P

No need to be sarcastic, I obviously know what you are trying to find, however, if the account starts with an axe and 30 gp, isn't it already set to wc to 15 then upgrade its axe? 

And mining ores after grabbing a free bronze pic and selling to store would work aswell.

No need to be sarcastic, I obviously know what you are trying to find, however, if the account starts with an axe and 30 gp, isn't it already set to wc to 15 then upgrade its axe? 

And mining ores after grabbing a free bronze pic and selling to store would work aswell.

I was just making sure I understood you. I do. That's not the problem. You are mistaken. The script already cuts normals and Oaks and willows and sells them to the general store if it has an axe and you set it up that way. 

pickpocketing men is ONLY for when the account has absolutely no Axe or GP. 

I was just making sure I understood you. I do. That's not the problem. You are mistaken. The script already cuts normals and Oaks and willows and sells them to the general store if it has an axe and you set it up that way. 

pickpocketing men is ONLY for when the account has absolutely no Axe or GP. 

And if its on f2p, it can gather a free pickaxe(third story of lumbridge castle defence platform{right infront of the castles main frame}) and sell the ores mined just below lumbridge. 

This can be done with no gp or axe.

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Similar Content

• By Optimus
      Welcome to Optimus AIO Combat & Magic Lite Edition!
      Note: Because this is the Lite Version of the script, certain features have been disabled. To unlock all features please visit the premium edition thread: 
      Glossary:
      1. Description

2. Combat Overview
           2.1 What Can the Script Kill
           2.2 Core Combat
           2.3 Looting
           2.4 Banking
           2.5 Progressive Training
           2.6 Worldhopping
      3. Magic Overview
           3.1 Regular Spellbook
           3.2 Ancient Spellbook
           3.3 Lunar Spellbook
           3.4 Combo Alching
      4. Repository Information
      5. Testimonials
      6. Gallery
      Total Runtime Statistics:

GUI Preview: 

1. Description:
      Optimus AIO Combat & Magic is a script engineered to safely train up your Combat, Magic and Slayer skills using nearly every training method available in the game.

Using ABC2 technology and thousands of hours of real human playing data, the script now out-performs most human players, while also avoiding bot-detection and staying under the radar from Jagex.
      2. Combat Overview:
      2.1 What Can the Script Kill?:
      The script is capable of killing every monster in the game, below are some noteworthy opponents: 
      Dragons - Including Green, Blue, Red, Black, Brutal, Adamant& Rune dragons - Amazing for goldfarming or training up your account.  Slayer monsters - Dark Beasts, Cave Krakens, Abyssal Demons, Drakes, Spiritual Mages/Warriors, Wyverns, Nechryaels, Gargoyles, Dust Devils & everything below. It will automatically use the required slayer items for finishing.  Crabs - The script can kill ALL types of crabs: Rock, Sand, Swamp and Ammonite crabs! are all supported. The script will reset the aggressiveness when they stop waking up.  Experiments - Insane XP for pures. Yaks - Insane XP for mains. Chaos druids - Good goldfarming for medium level accounts. All wilderness monsters - Good for farming emblems & wildy slayer.  Dagannoths - Insane XP, I recommend bringing a cannon for maximum gains.  Nightmare Zone Bosses - The script can kill all bosses inside NMZ and drink all the potions. It will end once the dream is complete.  Stronghold of Security and other dungeons - The script supports all of these locations.  Plus 1000's of other monsters - Literally anything you can think of, some people even use it for KBD.  2.2 Core Combat:
      Below are some of the core features that make the script so powerful. Using the features mentioned below the script can perform just as good as any player. 
      Custom fight areas - You can specify exactly where in the game you want the script to fight. Either with a polygon or a circle. Below is an example of a polygon fight area. Dwarf multicannon - The script will place, reload, pickup and stop your cannon decaying. Prayer - The script can use all prayers, including quick prayer, and even recharge your prayer at nearby altars.  Potions - Including Divine, Extended, Super, Regular, Energy, Stamina & NMZ potions.  Special Attacks - Supports every special attack weapon in the game, including weapon switching.  Guthans - The script can switch to Guthan's to heal, then switch back to your primary gear once hp is recovered.  Resetting Aggressiveness - The script can detect when monsters stop being aggressive towards you, and run away to reset the aggro.  Food - It can eat every type of food in the game. Even multiple types of food, simply seperate their names with a comma E.G Lobster, Swordfish. Bones to peaches - The script efficiently uses Bones to peach tablets if you've got them in your inventory.  Safe spotting - Safely train combat from a distance without taking any damage.  Uses slayer items to finish kills - Bags of salt, ice coolers, rock hammer etc. Detects if you've unlocked the slayer ability to auto-kill.  Bone burrying - Train up your prayer! 2.3 Looting:
      Looting by item name or ID - Simple to setup Looting by item price - E.G Loot all items over 500gp - Fetches prices from the Runescape grand exchange. Telekinetic grab support - For those hard to reach places.  High alching - Turn your loot into gold while you train! Pickup and re-equip ammo - Supports all ammo types. Ironman looting - The script will automatically detect if you're an Ironman, and loot accordingly.  Looting bag & Herb sack  - The script will automatically use them if you're carrying one. Accurate profit calculations  - Track your gains on screen or with your dynamic signature.  2.4 Banking:
      Supports every bank in the game - Can use every bank chest / booth / banker in RS. Fully customisable inventory setups. Tip 1: When withdrawing potions or charged jewellery, you can type (*) Instead of the dose number and it will withdraw whatever dose is highest in the bank. 
      For example Ring of duelling(*).  Tip 2: You can also type 0 as the quantity, and it will withdraw-all of the item instead of a specific quantity. 
      For example these settings would make it withdraw all of your cannonballs, then fill your inventory with lobsters.

Supports all Teleports - The script can use all teleport methods including Spells, Tabs, Jewelery & Scrolls + more. Will bank for multiple conditions: 
      - Hp is below a set %.
      - Inventory is full.
      - Out of food.
      - Out of runes.
      - Out of ammo.
      - Out of all potions.
      - Out of prayer potions.
      - Out of antifire potions.
      - Out of cannonballs.
      - Before a break starts.
      - When your slayer task is complete. Heals to full HP at the bank - To save food during your trip, it'll heal up in the bank.  Logs out when you're out of supplies. 2.5 Progressive training: 
      The script can do the following when you level up, or after x amount of time:
      Upgrade equipment - E.g upgrade to Rune scimitar when you reach 40 attack. Change attack styles - E.g switch to Strength training after you reach 40 attack Change training method / location - The script can completely switch training methods, e.g Rock crabs to 60 strength, then go train magic to 70 alching, then switch back to Chaos druids after an hour. All without stopping the script.  2.6 Worldhopping: 
      The script uses both the ingame worldhopper and login screen worldhopper to find the ideal training spot. Note: All of these settings are optional. 
      Supports F2P, Members & DMM worlds  - It will automatically detect which you're in, and select worlds accordingly.  Worldhop when x players in your area - The script can count how many players are around and worldhop if it gets too busy.  Worldhop when there's a cannon in your spot - To avoid reduced XP / GP rates. Worldhop when there's a Jagex Moderator nearby - A safety precaution.  Worldhop when the break handler activated - So someone doesn't see you training for prolong periods of time. Worldhop when someone talks in your area. 3. Magic Overview:
      The script can train with pretty much every training method available, from Air strike to Ice barrage, it's all supported. 
      (The script can also loot, use cannon etc while using non-combat methods).

3.1 Regular Spellbook
      The script can use the following regular spellbook spells, both in combat & out of combat.
      Splashing Strike spells Bolt spells Blast spells Surge spells Enchant jewelry spells Superheat items Enchant crossbow bolt spells Curse spells Alchemy spells Teleport spells 3.2 Ancient Spellbook
      The script can use the following ancient spellbook spells.
      All rush spells All burst spells All blitz spells All barrage spells 3.3 Lunar Spellbook
      The script can traing using the following lunar spellbook spells.
      Humidify Superglass Make Tan Leather Plank Make Spin Flax String Jewelry  3.4 Combo Alching
      The script can also Combo alch, meaning it will cast the high alchemy spell after using another spell to recieve rapid XP.
      It can combo alch with the following spells:
      Combat / Alch - E.G Fire surge & Alch at the same time Curse / Alch - From curse up to stun it's all supported. Earn up to 180K XP/Hour Teleport / Alch - Very fast XP.  4. Repository Information:
      To activate the script on the repository, please use the following links:
        https://tribot.org/repository/script/id/3097-optimus-combat-magic/ - Lite Version

https://tribot.org/repository/script/id/651-optimus-combat-magic/ - Premium Version
      Note: There is a 10 hour FREE TRIAL for anybody who wants to try out the PREMIUM VERSION of the script on the repository   5. Testimonials:

6. Gallery:
      Killing 15,000 abyssal demons and getting over 26 whips on one account.

• By dax
      Click the spoiler for more progress reports!

Posting a BUG REPORT
      Please read this and submit the report here.
      You can buy Credits with RSGP instantly here!
    • By Wastedbro
      Wasted Chopper - AIO Woodcutter

Description:
      Wasted Chopper is a woodcutting script designed to be greater than any other woodcutter. Made with the best antiban yet seen, this script has been completely rewritten and runs flawlessly.
      With a Task System, Auto-Axe Upgrading, and ABCv3 Antiban, Elite Chopper Pro is the best Woodcutting Bot you can find!
      Repository Link: https://tribot.org/repository/script/id/2653-elite-chopper-pro/
      Features:
      Best Antiban possible. ABCL 10 plus new antiban not seen in ANY OTHER SCRIPT via my Unofficial ABC Extension  Task System for completely automated 1-99 20+ locations (including Redwoods) (See second post for full list) Options to burn, fletch, and even plank the logs you chop! Customer location support! Infernal Axe Support Fast and efficient chopping Start from ANYWHERE Auto axe upgrading (bronze to dragon) Completely Customizable Antiban Control Mouse Speed, Reaction Times, and even play around with Tribot's built-in antiban! Profile System Save and Load custom Profiles! Script Arguments To use, just type in the name of one of your saved profiles, and the script will load those settings and run them without displaying the GUI!  
      Upcoming Features:
      Built-in Muling capabilities New Paint! Preset profiles for you to kick-start your massive goldfarm!  
      Pricing:
      Standard Packages
      One Month (15 instances) - $3.99 Three Month (15 instances) - $7.99 Six Month (15 instances) - $14.99       <- Best deal! Goldfarming Packages
      One Month (100 instances) - $11.99 Casual Botting Packages
      Six Months (2 instances) - $8.99     <- Perfect for Mains Buy Here: https://tribot.org/repository/script/id/2653-elite-chopper-pro/

GUI:
      Proggies:

Vouches:

Supported Locations:
      Custom Scan for trees in a certain radius. Allows you to scan for any tree name, including Teaks, etc. Supports Banking using Dax Webwalker or Tribot Webwalker Lumbridge Normals Oaks Willows Yews Draynor Oaks Willows Port Sarim Willows Varrock East Normals Oaks Varrock West Normals Oaks Falador Normals Oaks Yews Edgeville (beta) Yews Grand Exchange Yews Seers Village Willows Maples Yews Magics Catherby Oaks Willows Yews Castle Wars Teaks  WC Guild Willows Maples Yews Magics Redwoods  
      Antiban Settings
      The Reaction Modifier represents how much of the reaction time you want the bot to wait. So the lower this slider, the shorter the reaction times.  
      Misc Info:
      The task system loops. So once the final task is finished, it will run the first one again. If the Stop Condition is already met, the task will not run. Please note that this script exclusively uses DaxWalker for walking, and is subject to its limitations.  
      Common Tribot Fixes:

• By ScriptsForMains
      https://tribot.org/repository/script/id/3461
      Start the script in the area you want to gather resources. Follow the prompts in the pop-up boxes and type exactly what's needed (pay attention to caps!!).  Uses ABC2 timing and custom antiban.  Lots of safety features (will log out if unsuccessful at banking, if experience hasn't been gained, if it can't click on its target, etc etc).  

Supports mining, woodcutting, fishing, thieving (with coin pouches!!), and some hunter animals (can't remember which ones, it's been forever since I've used it for hunter :P).  I recommend using low ABC2 reductions for slower things (fishing or high level resources) and higher ABC2 reductions for stuff like power mining.  For slower things, this will make you move the mouse a lot less when waiting for your character to stop doing something and is much more realistic.  For faster things, you'll be standing around a lot less and getting more exp.  

Uses Daxwalker to bank...  Right now I'm just using public keys so if it's not working it's likely because Daxwalker is busy.  
      It can also power level.  Just tell it what to drop!!

Used this to get my stats up to Drag slayer 2 requirements...  Simple program but very effective.  

Troubleshooting:
      If you run into any problems with the default file, delete it (it's in the AppData -> Roaming -> .tribot folder) 
    • By Wastedbro
      What is Tribot Mobile?
      Tribot Mobile is a new client that works on Android's version of Oldschool Runescape. Being in development for over several months, Tribot Mobile is currently in available to Developers and Scripters, and is completely usable. It uses your PC to interact with a connected Android device (physical or emulator) and plays OSRS for you!
      Unlike the normal tribot client, this client has absolutely no interaction with the OSRS internals. It is strictly color/image based, and provides functionality through its API, as well as popular vision libraries, such as Tesseract and OpenCV.
      Demo:

TribotMobileDemo.mp4  
      FAQ
      When will this be available?
      Most likely this summer (2020)

Who will have access?
      For the public release, only VIP members or higher will likely to be able to use the client at all.

Can this run without a PC?
      No, a computer is required to actually run the bot logic. It connects to your phone via USB, or via an emulator that you're running also on your PC.

Being color-based, will scripts be different?
      Yes. Scripting for color is notoriously more difficult, thus scripts won't be as advanced. Over time, we plan on creating things like a webwalker and using machine learning to find objects/NPCs. However, this is long term and well after the release.

How is the banrate?
      Both myself and others have tried to get banned using this. We can't do it. I gave up at 40m fletching XP on two accounts (my main and a fresh). I'll try again once we develop some more scripts.
      Tribot Mobile will have tons of antiban. Just like the normal client, it uses algorithms that mimic human clicking patterns to ensure that no botlike behavior can be observed by Jagex. In addition, it never even touches the game client. There is absolutely zero possibility of client detection, or even client suspicion. It's completely invisible.
      From the ground up, the Tribot Mobile API will have options for realistic reaction times, sleeps, clicking patterns, and more.

How are scripts written?
      Scripting for Tribot Mobile will be roughly similar to the normal client. However, Tribot Mobile is written entirely in Kotlin. This means that writing scripts in Kotlin will be the easiest, but Java can also be seamlessly used if you prefer.
      Also, the API will be 100% open-source. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If anyone has more questions, be sure to post here, or ask me discord.

Happy Botting
    • By MNO
      We offer 3 packages, all packages come with the following things pre-installed:
      Windows 10 Java Google Chrome Firefox Dreambot You will get acces through a Remote Desktop Connection (rdp) which we will setup for you.
      Ordering can be done through discord:
      Server: https://discord.gg/jzwNzED
      User: Nex#8648 (UID: 109992979057373184)
      We accept most crypto & rsgp. (Paypal for trusted users)
      We currently offer the following packages:
      Bronze Server
      CPU: Intel Core i7-4770  (or equiv) RAM: 8 GB  Can run: ~12 bots $40/Month
      Iron Server
      CPU: Intel Xeon E3-1275V6  (or equiv) RAM: 64 GB  Can run: ~17 bots $60/Month
      Steel Server
      CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 1700X (or equiv) RAM: 64 GB  Can run: ~25 bots $80/Month  
      TOS:
      1) You will not use this service for any illegal activity.
      2) You will notify us in time for a renewal of service's (>1 week ahead).
      3) All payments are final and we offer no refunds.
      4) By using our service you agree to these terms.
      Breaking any of these will result in instant termination of service with NO refund.

• By im4ever12c
      Wax Collector V1.0
      This is my very first script I have created. I will continue to learn more about scripting, but creating this tool is the main reason  I wanted to start scripting for Tribot.
      This script collects wax buckets from bee-hives.
      With the current wax bucket price, this script can generate up to 250,000gp/hr
      Before starting this script, please ensure you are in the Camelot bank, have empty buckets in your bank, and also have insect repellent in your inventory.
      https://tribot.org/repository/script/id/3419-wax-collector/
    • By komle
      Payment methods: Paypal, Revolut, Skrill, Paysera, Monese

Discord: Dollar99#1429
      Facebook: DKGolden
      Online! Livechat --> WWW.DKGOLDEN.COM
  • Our picks

• Over the past few months, I’ve been working diligently on a new project - TRiBot X. Everything has been written from the ground up, with all of the best practices of software engineering. Every aspect of TRiBot has been re-imagined to support three main goals: flexibility, useability, and reliability.
      • 48 replies
    • Come give us feedback on the next version of TRiBot!
        • Thanks
      • 82 replies
    • TRiBot is looking to improve a lot of its customer relationship management, customer on boarding process, customer experience, design elements, community engagement and pretty much everything else you can imagine when it comes to marketing.

Our goal: To ensure that the marketing done TRULY reflects the experience and does not shine an inaccurate light on what TRiBot is lacking in.

So I ask, what do you love about TRiBot and what do you hate about TRiBot? What does O S Bot, Rune M8, PowR Bot and Dre amBot do better? (yes I purposely didn't spell it right 😂).

Love, 

RileyZ
      • 25 replies
    • Over the last three weeks, I've been working on upgrading our server infrastructure. It's finally ready and is now live!

Why?

Increased reliability - less server errors

Increased availability - less downtime

Increased security - keeping us and you secure

Increased capacity - ability to serve you better

Increased speed - less waiting for things to load

Faster development - server and service updates will come faster

What are the changes?

Move from a single AWS EC2 instance to AWS ECS (Elastic Container Service)

Distributed computing

Load balancing

Git management of server files and filesystem

Redis caching

How?

AWS ECS (with 10 EC2 instances)

AWS ElastiCache (Redis)

AWS Load Balancing

AWS EFS (Elastic file system)

Please bare with us as I continue to tune the server for maximum performance. Slow loading speeds may occur temporarily. I thank everyone for their patience.

Please post on this thread if you experience any issues other than slow loading times.
      • 51 replies
    • This release will:

Fix prayers and world hopper API (Thanks @JoeDezzy1 and @erickho123)

Improve banking API (Thanks @Encoded)

Adds methods for returning and using Java Lists, rather than arrays

Slightly randomizes some hardcoded behaviour

Removes sleeps from waitConditions; the efficiency saving potential is negligible in these use-cases, therefore cleaner code is preferable

Other back-end improvements

Note: If you are using LG, please restart both the RS client and TRiBot.
        • Sad
        • Haha
        • Thanks
      • 90 replies