Welcome to TRiBot Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
adamhumphries5

Is there a way to force the client to run the click method for an object even if its not onscreen?

28 posts in this topic

In the title, Im working on something really cool, but its not working as I want because the client only interacts with the object when it tries to click because its on screen. What i'm wondering is there a way to force the client to load up the object and run the click method, but fail? The method im using loads all the objects information before its clicked, so I can make my script a lot more dynamic if I can figure out how to get the client to initiate a click even on the object even if its not on screen, I just need it to initiate that event and "attempt" to click.

In the title, Im working on something really cool, but its not working as I want because the client only interacts with the object when it tries to click because its on screen. What i'm wondering is there a way to force the client to load up the object and run the click method, but fail? The method im using loads all the objects information before its clicked, so I can make my script a lot more dynamic if I can figure out how to get the client to initiate a click even on the object even if its not on screen, I just need it to initiate that event and "attempt" to click.

wtf

1 person likes this

I have no idea what you're saying, but if you want to click and fail, just interact with the wrong action like Clickng.click(n, "Penis");

Edited by Integer

wtf

I found some REALLY cool stuff in the api, today. I was bored, looking through the methods, and realized theres a way to make scripts completely dynamic. Im just 1 obstacle away.

I found some REALLY cool stuff in the api, today. I was bored, looking through the methods, and realized theres a way to make scripts completely dynamic. Im just 1 obstacle away.

Is it that cool that you can't share? will you be considered a national hero if you release something that's remotely cool?

I have no idea what you're saying, but if you want to click and fail, just interact with the wrong action like Clickng.click(n, "Penis");

Basically I want to force the client to click, even though there is not an object to click on screen. It has to have that object loaded though, so I can grab the info before it "fail clicks"

Basically I want to force the client to click, even though there is not an object to click on screen. It has to have that object loaded though, so I can grab the info before it "fail clicks"

You have now confirmed you have no clue what you're doing, if you want help, pm me and tell me exactly what you want to do, if not, then goodluck

Is it that cool that you can't share? will you be considered a national hero if you release something that's remotely cool?

Im not fully sure if it can even do what I want, that's why Im not saying much right now because I dont know how successful it will be. Im using tribots object clicking listener, and it gives you all the objects information before the click event is dispatched. This is why I need to force the client to click, even though the loaded object it wants to click is not on screnen.

You have now confirmed you have no clue what you're doing, if you want help, pm me and tell me exactly what you want to do, if not, then goodluck

I do know, check the next post. You'll see why I want this to happen.

I do know, check the next post. You'll see why I want this to happen.

Since when do you need to use the clicking listener to load object info, you're just trying to sound smart

1 person likes this

Since when do you need to use the clicking listener to load object info, you're just trying to sound smart

No, it allows me to make the script a lot more dynamic, because instead of needing to load the object check if its on screen, then click it, I can have a checker do all the checks and fixes before the next click happens . For example, I have some iron rocks, that I want to click. Normally, you'd have it load up the objects, cycle through them, then check if its on screen, all on its own. What this event listener allows me to do, is it gets that click event for the object, whether its on screen or even clickable, and I can perform actions inside that event that automatically fix the camera or walk where it needs to. This + no ids, could allow for a pretty modular dynamic script.

No, it allows me to make the script a lot more dynamic, because instead of needing to load the object check if its on screen, then click it, I can have a checker do all the checks and fixes before the next click happens . For example, I have some iron rocks, that I want to click. Normally, you'd have it load up the objects, cycle through them, then check if its on screen, all on its own. What this event listener allows me to do, is it gets that click event for the object, whether its on screen or even clickable, and I can perform actions inside that event that automatically fix the camera or walk where it needs to. This + no ids, could allow for a pretty modular dynamic script.

Make an object variable that finds the object you want.

If object is on screen, click it

If it's not on screen and within 10 tiles, rotate camera to it, then click

If it's not on screen and over 10 tiles away, walk to it. 

Basic Java. 

If you want to spend 6 hours developing a simple clicking method, though, go ahead. If you think this way is tedious, then you don't know what methods are or how they work.

Edited by wastedbro
2 people like this

Make an object variable that finds the object you want.

If object is on screen, click it

If it's not on screen and within 10 tiles, rotate camera to it, then click

If it's not on screen and over 10 tiles away, walk to it. 

Basic Java. 

If you want to spend 6 hours developing a simple clicking method, though, go ahead. If you think this way is tedious, then you don't know what methods are or how they work.

No, this I know. I have 5 private scripts that are flawless and so far banless. I'm trying to make a simple learning ai, but wrapping my head around the logic is REALLY hard. That's why i'm trying, trial and error is how you learn. The new api that trilez added for all those listeners allows for this in a way.

An appropriate image i found on 9gag:

a8WxNPd_460s.jpg

Its really funny that you posted that, because that is a COMPLETE fail. There is nothing wrong with that picture and in fact it's the guy that's being made fun of that's doing the complex, hardest job(as you can see its obviously ment for that to happen), which is exactly what's going on. Wonderful, accidental, interpretation! Thanks int. I accept your, tough love, compliment ;)

Edited by adamhumphries5

Its really funny that you posted that, because that is a COMPLETE fail. There is nothing wrong with that picture and in fact it's the guy that's being made fun of that's doing the complex, hardest job(as you can see its obviously ment for that to happen), which is exactly what's going on. Wonderful, accidental, interpretation! Thanks int. I accept your, tough love, compliment ;)

You didnt understand the picture, what it means is, start low and build your way up, dont try to be looping around like the red dude

1 person likes this

You didnt understand the picture, what it means is, start low and build your way up, dont try to be looping around like the red dude

Im already at a decent level, thus why I challenged myself to this. I've already got basic ai down and im trying to improve but it is so fucking hard

You can probably send the object interaction packet for the object wit out actually clicking it, but you're liable to get banned. I don't know ow to do it with the live game I've only been able to do it in private servers in the past.

You aren't making sense.

Are you talking about not loading anything on the screen except the objects you are wanting to interact with? Render-blocking the useless objects on the screen? That's the only thing I can gather from reading your very confusing posts. Or telling to client to interact with an object that isn't there at all?

Either you've stumbled upon nothing, or you need to explain this better.

Edited by Aegis

I believe he want to make the mouse hover over an upcoming object on the player's path. Let's say for a woodcutting script : Walking back to the tree after banking, it would move the mouse to the tree's spot before getting there and click it before it stops walking.

Am I right?

Possibly. I'm mainly using it so I can have the ai-antiban part of my script figure what objects i'm clicking, their location, then learn to automatically move the camera for the script, or hover the mouse/walk to the resource spot. Simple task, complex solution. Mind-buster. I'm not good at multithreading, it kinda blows my mind I need to read up on it more. Last time I tried multithreading with tribot it didn't work what-so-ever but i'm sure I was doing it wrong... would someone mind to give me a basic thread tutorial for some basic tasks on the side that the 2nd thread would be checking for the script? Thanks!

Im not fully sure if it can even do what I want, that's why Im not saying much right now because I dont know how successful it will be. Im using tribots object clicking listener, and it gives you all the objects information before the click event is dispatched. This is why I need to force the client to click, even though the loaded object it wants to click is not on screnen.

You do know that if you click an object which is not visible, you'll be interacting with it? Interacting with objects not on the screen is a dead giveaway that you're not a real player.

How is that more dynamic? Breaking game rules in order to get information that could've been obtained with simple mathematical opterations that take split milliseconds.

Are you retarded? You mean you want to call the method of the gameobject without using the mouse right? Or do you want to have the game client try to get the mouse of screen to click on the item? Either way, you already have the information before you try to force an interaction with the object, any information that the "error" (which I doubt you'd get) would provide, you could get yourself faster than the API could (Overhead for parsing the error). Don't be stupid, the API isn't some super computational device that is 200x faster than your script, it's pure java as well.

Edited by sommer07